Male HQ

New gay club - Club Hell

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Too far of a walk from Neil Road. But maybe it's an easy walk to Keybox after dancing everything out.

This club hell is super near from Telok Ayer mrt, definitely more accessible than Taboo last time.

my own observation:

club hell: seems to cater to a younger crowd (like 20s), then again its still new

taboo: used to cater to more matured and fit crowd, but after covid it seems to attract younger crowd

hypertainment: more matured and (muscular) fit crowd.

club hell is quite small but is just next to the ktv pub lluvia so over time I believe it will attract more bear crowds. the old taboo venue is bigger and is surrounded by gay pubs and bars so it is easier to hop around and meet more friends. However, the gay clubs are lacklustre nowadays without any special light effects, smoke, or visual effects. During its heydays, gay clubs were notorious for their party vibes - muscular dancers, balloons, confettis, laser shows, drag queen shows, underwear models events. it was so big we were able to host gay beach parties quarter of the size of zoukout beach parties. But it was later intervened and zoukout took over. Nowadays, I just go for overseas parties instead. The party vibes are better and definitely worth the money.

On 1/15/2023 at 3:30 AM, Guest guest said:

Too far of a walk from Neil Road. But maybe it's an easy walk to Keybox after dancing everything out.

Too far walk from Niel Road?   It's just a couple of blocks!  Are you a septuagenarian or octogenarian?   Even an 80 year old can walk ten times that distance with some drinks inside!  And isn't the new club closer to Niel Road than to Keybox?

Edited by Steve5380

Do you think that with the repeal of 377A  the gay venues will be able to operate with more freedom from the somber oversight of the Sanctimonious Institutional High Horse Moral Stand of your government?   No raids hopefully?

Edited by Steve5380

Guest RICHDerelict
On 1/15/2023 at 5:30 PM, Guest guest said:

We drive.  Not an issue 

Guest RICHDerelict
On 1/16/2023 at 1:44 PM, Guest review said:

club hell is quite small but is just next to the ktv pub lluvia so over time I believe it will attract more bear crowds. the old taboo venue is bigger and is surrounded by gay pubs and bars so it is easier to hop around and meet more friends. However, the gay clubs are lacklustre nowadays without any special light effects, smoke, or visual effects. During its heydays, gay clubs were notorious for their party vibes - muscular dancers, balloons, confettis, laser shows, drag queen shows, underwear models events. it was so big we were able to host gay beach parties quarter of the size of zoukout beach parties. But it was later intervened and zoukout took over. Nowadays, I just go for overseas parties instead. The party vibes are better and definitely worth the money.

Tried.  The cocks are not tasty

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Disappointed
On 1/15/2023 at 4:56 PM, kinkienips said:

Have anyone been there? What’s the verdict?

was there last night,

crowd no good.

very young crowd and they are unattractive.

lots of twinks. 
last time even those very young clubbers (like early 20s) are attractive and sexy.

the ones that go to hell, their quality is subpar, so disappointing 

9 minutes ago, Guest Disappointed said:

was there last night,

crowd no good.

very young crowd and they are unattractive.

lots of twinks. 
last time even those very young clubbers (like early 20s) are attractive and sexy.

the ones that go to hell, their quality is subpar, so disappointing 

Oops. I thought it will have some crowds in their 30s.

Guest Opinion piece

I don't care about Fengshui or superstition stuff, but can't people in the gay business, for heaven sake, cum out with some nice sounding names that is not too taboo to our progressing society?   I remember last time there was a club called "gay therapy" or something like that.  Now you have hell club.  What's next, gay slaughter club, Sodom Club,  Sin City and breamstone club?    Do we want the fundamentalist to use those names as laughing stock to preach among their congregations as an example of how those names make sense to them?

Next suana operator,  please be mindful.  There is no lack of names in the entire universe of heaven to choose from.  Try something nice, like moonstone,  Uranus or Pluto,  Romeo or Spartan......something like that.  

Guest Possiblity

Any crowds that are good-looking regardless of age race or religion is a good crowd.  Even if you still look like Tom Cruise at the age of 80, still got taker. Possible?

Guest Try and see
5 hours ago, No Clash said:

I dont know why people are calling it a bad crowd but in my opinion, it's very good to have a young twink crowd if you are top. But again everyone has a preference.

Lets be real, in all gay circles, the market for lean fit & muscular fit guys is bigger than young twinks. Most tops prefer lean fit guys than twinks. If its twinks, then he better be a cute one.  

On 6/20/2023 at 9:57 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Lets be real, in all gay circles, the market for lean fit & muscular fit guys is bigger than young twinks. Most tops prefer lean fit guys than twinks. If its twinks, then he better be a cute one.  

Edited by No Clash

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.