Male HQ

Personal financial planning services

Taking risks is everywhere. We take risks to accumulate wealth. But risk management is important as well. Hence I see my role as minimizing risks for people so that they can take risks with better peace of mind. I get it that people have this impression of financial advisors being pushy and putting their own interests first. Having been in this biz for 15 years since graduation I get it. Inevitably this is a sales job. If I have no sales I would need to leave the industry naturally. So I always try to leave out the numbers part. I don't highlight my achievements or qualifications. I understand that money is difficult to earn. Hence it is important to direct the money into a portfolio that best meets the client's needs. Anyway I'll be compensated. End of the day client is happy and I have done my role well. 

I'm confident and experienced to know what a potential client needs. I feel as someone who sometimes feel as an outsider in a society, we have more empathy and compassion for others. So please DM me if you need financial planning advice. 

Telegram: @putter_j