Male HQ

QUESTION: any brave soul who plays a GUITAR OR PIANO & like to pair up with me as a Part_Time_Busker? i sing & won't be given a licence coz i don't play =(

30yochinese

hi all,
i posted this in Dec 2022 on blowing/wind>  " I am a Busker, i have sung at SCAPE on 13-5-2022 which was my 1st public performance."

[1]
from 1-1-2022 to 31-12-2022 the gahmen has rejected me.

[2]
from 1-1-22 to 31-12-22 i put up multiple ad in Carousell, those who responded who can play...don't like Busking under the sun.    =0(

[3]
from 1-1-2023 to today,
i have given up on being a busker, [3.1] playing minus 1 audio is not allowed as a Busker says the gahmen , & [3.2] i tried busking illegally( FROM 1-12-22 to 12-12-2022)  & the response I got was OVERWHELMING/got alot of support from the listeners on the streets.

=================================================================

***if u message me, pls be prepared to share with my a YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOU PLAYING AN INSTRUMENT LIVE...i have a broken/cracked heart after countless rejections from the natiional_arts_council & i don't have time to play mind-games to anyone who responds to my plea to be a busker with me.

*** is the money good?*** YES, an hour of busking @ RAFFLES PLACE MRT @ the grass patch & i got $100 in tips> after 1 hour of singing.
                                             2nd Location>    busking @ REDHILL MRT             @outside Ya.Kun & i got    $80 in tips>   after an hr of busking.
                                             3rd Location i busked for 1hr @ the mall, CLARKE QUAY CENTRAL & i got     $150 in tips.

last place was the              4th Location outside CORTINA WATCH shop@ mandarin gallery & 
                                            while singing for an hour alot of Indo Tourists walked past & most/each one of them dropped $10 into my basket & i ended up with $150> for an hours work.

===================================================================

***the *** morale ***of the Story is: "I AM BUSKING COZ I LOVE TO SING LIVE MUSIC IN THE STREETS TO UPLIFT PPLE's hearts, & i am not doing it for the money. I admit, its tempting coz after BUSKING FOR 3 HOURS I COULD END UP WITH $300 of tips, but i rather donate that money to a charity than keep it, coz my love for busking is not monetarily-based.

thanks for reading, from @30yochinese, to al chinese Guys> happy c.n.y. =0)

1 hour ago, saff said:

there are alternative solutions to your plight (but is not convenient to list here). sorry i don't remember my BW acct, can't sign in to give details.

Thx for ur insight but the Gahmen is very ANAL THAT BUSKERS MUST PLAY LIVE WHILE SINGING.

😤😡😠

• 1 month later...