Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

11 hours ago, stevechia said:

This is my current favorite and how to wear it. The penis sheath could be left as a loose protective flap against the penis or pubic hairs getting caught in a zipper accident, or it could be pulled over to enclose the cock and balls completely in the most modest way to wear it like a normal underwear.

spacer.png

Can I say or is up to the wearer to decide to pull over the shield or not?

1 hour ago, JoJoMan said:

Can I say or is up to the wearer to decide to pull over the shield or not?

Yes, it’s up to the wearer how to use the shield. For my case, it is always loose and freeballing. I only cover up completely to take photos for posting on this forum.😉

14 hours ago, stevechia said:

This is my current favorite and how to wear it. The penis sheath could be left as a loose protective flap against the penis or pubic hairs getting caught in a zipper accident, or it could be pulled over to enclose the cock and balls completely in the most modest way to wear it like a normal underwear.

spacer.png

2xist old low rise brief there is like a strap act like a cockring to enchance the bulge

21 hours ago, Since u r here said:

quite obvious but ....the moment i was aiming , he kiap his legs, closedup
ZpYoFAy.png

OMG!

@Since u r here get a fucking life and stop being a disgusting old creep taking pictures of strangers in public without their permission. Fucking sick! 

1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

2xist old low rise brief there is like a strap act like a cockring to enchance the bulge

Such design is not comfortable if you wear it for long hours. 
I had such underwear before but I did not use the cockring nor the wonder cup (whatever it’s called). 

28 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

but i dont like the feeling of my shlong moving (be it in whatever form of movement)  about inside my pants

I actually like that feeling. Ever since I started freeballing, I felt more aware of myself down there and fondled myself more and my sex drive has increased significantly. I feel more alive. 😋

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Such design is not comfortable if you wear it for long hours. 
I had such underwear before but I did not use the cockring nor the wonder cup (whatever it’s called). 

Precisely, not comfortable at all. I tried once n rather go bear instead. From there on I didn't buy any undie at all.

Warning!

Any more pics showing the private part, in its full glory or frontal erection, will lead to this topic be closed.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i wanna share here too , much earlier on thu , but cannot spam right? 
a chain of discussion once that was posted too, if not dead
so many threads of the similar content 
are we able to combine?

so relevant right, DB? the discussion on his fb is much active!!!!!!!!!! here? erm.....
and most r using tiktok nowadays
not blogs not forums 
Do u wanna more, DB?

but i dont know how to split between to post at which: 
Shall we just do it at all threads so long relevant:

hey TikTok auntie @Since u r here - if you are so bored that you have all this time to share so much crap from TikTok and want to police threads, why not just become a moderator? 

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

such gd tiktok sharing

wat else

fast speed too, i shared on thu liao but no1 read that thread at all or is it too many threads liao:

cant be , got discussion ov there

next time i will triple share at all threads relevant

so relevant about the cons of freeballing, anyone disagree?

he mentioned if in this era of tiktoking, all will post his balls and dick on soc media by NOW! So true
i hope no1 disagree

😁😁

3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

i wanna share here too , much earlier on thu , but cannot spam right? 
a chain of discussion once that was posted too, if not dead
so many threads of the similar content 
are we able to combine?

so relevant right, DB? the discussion on his fb is much active!!!!!!!!!! here? erm.....
and most r using tiktok nowadays
not blogs not forums 
Do u wanna more, DB?

but i dont know how to split between to post at which: 
Shall we just do it at all threads so long relevant:

Cute beng. Lucky girl able to see his cock n balls. Hmmm

1 hour ago, Guest Haha said:

hey TikTok auntie @Since u r here - if you are so bored that you have all this time to share so much crap from TikTok and want to police threads, why not just become a moderator? 

Well said! I cannot agree more!

Excellent advice indeed for @Since u r here

yes, please be a respectable and respectful moderator 

Edited by JoJoMan

33 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Not sure did the gal find herself lucky

will share more of such episodes from tiktok

but i confirmed his moral of the lesson- ie not to freeball  at all

a soc media or a blog/forum is wonderful cos we can learn so muchhhhh from others’ experience,

not haters’ nasty comments!! Lol

totally toxic…& 0 value adding at all

for those who arent discussing abt the topics: do not have to even tag me at all….

This is not a thread for praising others  , if anyone got anything to say on a pers basis personally , can pm instead

Focus on entertaining your own guest instead pls

dont come to a freeballing thread to discuss  matters  nt abt freeball

this thread below has mbrs requesting mod to handle excessive posts too:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/120813-most-comfy-preferred-position-for-“little-bro”…-your-poll/?do=findComment&comment=3083899

Only certain mbrs will reply and entertain guests

😂 

tiktok auntie still wants to moderate…. Then become a moderator. And first job would be you delete your creepy as fuck post above, where you share pictures of strangers that you’ve taken in public without their consent.

who gives a fuck about you think of forum etiquette if you can’t even manage to live with any basic etiquette and respect for others irl? 

On 1/8/2023 at 10:54 PM, stevechia said:

spacer.png

I had this before.

1 minute ago, radiusulnar said:

Good success today so far with work pants. Maybe because swamped with pre CNY work so no time for junior to cause embarrassment

Try go freeball in shorts n go around e neighborhood....u will luv it !

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

Thanks for ur kind concern

but it is a known fact that so long u freeballing w short /berms, u Definitely run the risk 

To me, freeballing is nothing wrong bcos u r still with shorts on. Juz e same like some women who go to neighbourhood without a bra. I believe most men dun put on an underwear after shower n even go to neighbourhood for groceries or food too....No?

Exposing of balls or cock is definitely but such exposing is different fr a pervert who purposely took out his whole package showing. 

Freeballing is quite normal today especially when most yp dun wear underwear nowadays. 

17 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

did i stop any human? who?

and how do u know i dont do it?

100% of the males freeballed ? why didnt pick on those who didnt?

no1 should speak if they disagree with the topic on a forum? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

odd thinking sia, ate too much on CNY?

As usual this topic has arrive at the stage where bitching, quarrels and personal attacks happen liao 

In hindsight, this is good sign it means this thread got pulse, can last longer 

32 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

What's your problem with men freeballing? Just because you don't do it, that does not others should not be doing it. 

Just like u. Just bcoz u freeball.u encourage all to freeball. U circumcised yr cock, u encourage all to cut their foreskin. I noticed this long time ago. Not right, bluerunner. 

Be matured mentally too.

37 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

did i stop any human? who?

and how do u know i dont do it?

100% of the males freeballed ? why didnt pick on those who didnt?

no1 should speak if they disagree with the topic on a forum? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

odd thinking sia, ate too much on CNY?

You posted too much, too much free time. Stay within your border and don't over step on others' border just because you are old. 

There is no return after you get use of going commando. I feel good when guys taking few peep at the corner of their eyes after they noticed my junk exposed at my shorts opening. 

I wear Under Amour boxer is a underwear but it pass out as short tight and i pair with my stringers and i wear my donut silicone cockring for daily wear and for hot session metal ones. I wear to shop nearby bring my down or mall nearby even to gym as the stringer cover little bit. I find it very comfortable and easy access if you get cruise.

Edited by fetish72

Been doing for years in jeans, Bermuda or shorts. Old army shorts with no linings and big leg holes 😂 just need to be conscious when squatting or sitting with legs wide open. Anyway don’t have big junks to keep the legs wide open so not an issue. Only squats but I tend to kneel where possible to prevent any accidental exposures. Frankly what I do is my business and I don’t really need to share with the rest of the world unless I want to. 
It is equivalent to guys who wear thongs and insist on wearing tee that are short in length. 😜 Generally would rather wear one that covers my waist completely. 

19 minutes ago, Reddotsss said:

prefer free balling in jumpsuit

Juz like my colleague. Saw him removing his jumpsuit at locker after work. He left e upper part hanging down at waist while packing bag. When he was sitting down at bench bending over taking off his safety boots, I spotted his butt crack exposed. To my surprise, he was reali not wearing underwear when he stoop up stripping down e lower half before wrapping himself with a towel n proceeded to shower.  I too dun c him putting on underwear after tat. A 100% freeballer!

1 hour ago, radiusulnar said:

how do you fare in work trousers? that is my everest. haven't managed to scale it confidently yet.

Don’t have those 😂 I am constantly in jeans. My trademark 😜 or more casual would be Bermuda or shorts. Most of them not the flimsy sort so no issue of over exposures. Just when I sit at time can spot a bit of the balls fade outline. Done it for way over 10years, initially was also difficult as mentally kept thinking about it and getting mildly arouse and leaky. These days kind of second nature even if days when I leak and it drip down my thighs 😂 

freeball at home in my army shorts. will do so when i go out too most of the time.

for work, depends on mood, sometimes will wear underwear but sometimes decide to be adventurous and just freeball to work :)

57 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

how do you fare in work trousers? that is my everest. haven't managed to scale it confidently yet.

U r not use to it yet. 

Take a stroll down CBD n u may notice men gog commando in their fit cutting office pants with their VPL n cock head protruding on e pants.

Me freeball in office pants too n is quite a turn on seeing other men doing e same. But i won't go erect bcos oredi use to it.

Don't know where the old thread went. Sorry if duplicate.

After my recent experiment with auto-circumcision (learnt from another thread), I managed to survive free ball in work trousers today without any mishaps!

I guess it helps that the weather is cold (shrink) and busy with CNY backlog (no time to overthink it). Only during MRT home I became self-conscious because I imagined people staring but could hide with bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Freeball when I am at home and during the weekends.

Also freeball after my run and swim too.

Lately, I noticed there are more men freeballing after swim. Not complaining, it's encouraging.

However, do pay extra attention when you freeball. Showing your package in the public is distasteful, no matter how hot you are.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.