Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Freeball when I am at home and during the weekends.

Also freeball after my run and swim too.

Lately, I noticed there are more men freeballing after swim. Not complaining, it's encouraging.

However, do pay extra attention when you freeball. Showing your package in the public is distasteful, no matter how hot you are.

5 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

freeball to work on weekday? i do on jeans friday. i am still working on normal work pants weekdays. if i manage to do it, then i am 100% freeball!

I freeball on Fri if I’m going back to office. It’s dress down Friday. 
Other days, cannot freeball. Cannot be too obvious at work. Some level of professionalism is required. 

12 hours ago, Jerseyshort said:

Hehe, I prefer guys wearing cotton shorts & in freeball. Wad about you guys?

yes, freeballing in cotton shorts can get to see their bulge bouncing around inside the shorts, making me horny

I really enjoy freeballing, because of the comfort! 😊 Been doing it since I was at 3-4 and I stopped doing it in upper pri school because we were pantsing each other. Then I resumed back it in secondary school but only at home. During my poly time, I only did it when my lessons are short haha! On CB period, it was HBL all the way, so I didn't wear underwear straight for 4 months, damn shiok! I wore it when I had to come back for presentation hahaha!

Somehow I wish our society will normalise freeballing and having boner in public!

Guest Becareful
7 minutes ago, SG Twink said:

I really enjoy freeballing, because of the comfort! 😊 Been doing it since I was at 3-4 and I stopped doing it in upper pri school because we were pantsing each other. Then I resumed back it in secondary school but only at home. During my poly time, I only did it when my lessons are short haha! On CB period, it was HBL all the way, so I didn't wear underwear straight for 4 months, damn shiok! I wore it when I had to come back for presentation hahaha!

Somehow I wish our society will normalise freeballing and having boner in public!

My friend freeballer he got into a bicycle accident and the ambulance need to cut his short to stop bleeding on the thigh. 

They were surprised that he wasn't wearing an underwear. It's so embarrassing. The whole way to hospital they just use bandages to cover his private part. 

When arrived at the hospital, they transfer him to the bed and it's so airy etc. He said visitors walking pass the A and E probably saw his kkj. 

After that experience, he always made sure he have an underwear on

3 minutes ago, Guest Becareful said:

My friend freeballer he got into a bicycle accident and the ambulance need to cut his short to stop bleeding on the thigh. 

They were surprised that he wasn't wearing an underwear. It's so embarrassing. The whole way to hospital they just use bandages to cover his private part. 

When arrived at the hospital, they transfer him to the bed and it's so airy etc. He said visitors walking pass the A and E probably saw his kkj. 

Sure, I'll be careful! But that doesn't stop me from doing it haha 🤙

1 hour ago, JoJoMan said:

I always freeball when home after shower… in my comfy boxer shorts.

walking out of balcony … just in boxer shorts.

as long as I am at home, freeball in my boxers unless I go to work 

wearing boxer shorts need not have to wear any undies...

for me i usually put on bxr brief instead.. even just a pair of bxr brief with a T-shirt when i go downstairs in the night to throw bulky items or a cool stroll in the park

4 hours ago, Guest Becareful said:

sorry i laughed.

but anyway, i dun dare to freeball when cycling.

need some protection for my balls.

On 2/14/2023 at 6:01 PM, DeMarko said:

wearing boxer shorts need not have to wear any undies...

for me i usually put on bxr brief instead.. even just a pair of bxr brief with a T-shirt when i go downstairs in the night to throw bulky items or a cool stroll in the park

At least you put on a t shirt.

I often deliver 2-3 bottles of wines to a guy at a small condo in Bt. Timah area. He always come down barefooted in just a ck boxer brief to pick up the wine from me after I called him at the basement carpark intercom.  He is an ABC and also athletic fit. 

On 2/14/2023 at 10:03 PM, Guest Guest said:

sorry i laughed.

but anyway, i dun dare to freeball when cycling.

need some protection for my balls.

But men in cycling tights also not wearing underwear leh. 

I never saw any reason to freeball.  But in the past very cold days I bought some long underwear.  And these...  feel like freeballing.  No problem at all.  Now I sleep in this long underwear, use it when going to the gym and everywhere else.  It feels like going commando,  comfortable and safe.

On 2/16/2023 at 4:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

At least you put on a t shirt.

I often deliver 2-3 bottles of wines to a guy at a small condo in Bt. Timah area. He always come down barefooted in just a ck boxer brief to pick up the wine from me after I called him at the basement carpark intercom.  He is an ABC and also athletic fit. 

Wow.... you are lucky to see a fit dude in CK bxr brief.

if i have such an athletic fit body, i will go down without a Tee too.

his bulge must be big and with a hot ass since he is an athletic fit dude

Edited by DeMarko

My well-endowed straight friend freeballed when he wore a pair of semi translucent white Adidas shorts to the market. He was wondering why he received a few lewd stares from gay-looking men. Since I have a pair of the exact same design, I instantly knew the answer and told him so; his face turned an adorable bright shade of red 🤣

Edited by briefsnottrunks

1 hour ago, briefsnottrunks said:

My well-endowed straight friend freeballed when he wore a pair of semi translucent white Adidas shorts to the market. He was wondering why he received a few lewd stares from gay-looking men. Since I have a pair of the exact same design, I instantly knew the answer and told him so; his face turned an adorable bright shade of red 🤣

3 weeks ago, I saw 1 daddy wearing big hole singlet and a pair of white Adidas shorts that was quite translucent too. He was shopping for groceries with his wife at jurong point xtra past midnight. When I was behind him, I noticed the skin color of his butt was obvious on his white shorts. Later when i m at the frozen section, I saw him from a distance walking towards me. When getting nearer, I can see his whole cock hanging behind his shorts, especially his cock head. And it was trembling like jelly when he was walking. My mind was "fxxking hell ! This is so seductive."

His wife also as sexy as him. She wore a very short raw trim denim shorts with spaghetti strap top.

Such man is really attractive to max.

Nowadays, married guys (either alone, with wife, or with wife & their kids), are going into commando. Have seen quite alot of them just in their pairs of shorts especially cotton or nylon materials, where you can see their cocks bouncing left right and front back; not only that, you can even see their cock shapes. From behind, can even see the center beam of their shorts are tightly trapped between their butt cheeks. So fucking seductive.

Most of them wear black, grey or white shorts which make their bulges more obvious. 

16 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, married guys (either alone, with wife, or with wife & their kids), are going into commando. Have seen quite alot of them just in their pairs of shorts especially cotton or nylon materials, where you can see their cocks bouncing left right and front back; not only that, you can even see their cock shapes. From behind, can even see the center beam of their shorts are tightly trapped between their butt cheeks. So fucking seductive.

Most of them wear black, grey or white shorts which make their bulges more obvious. 

Yah, esp cotton short and sweat pants. Some of the cock n balls shapes are so obvious I wonder if their gf/wives ever told them before....

Guest Little birdie

Curious, for those of us here that freeball every day, when did you start and why? 

For me, I realised that there's no diff if I wore or not as my flaccid bro is quite small. Hence don't need to wear! sed

Freeball since young. During my BMT days in army, for the first days i didnt know it’s not a norm to fb. So i went for my pt gym  training etc freeballing in my shorts. But i started to realise that my balls were falling out of my undersize shorts and also notice all my army buddies are wearing underwear. Not to embarrass myself if i accidently expose my little tool and not to get into any trouble, i started to wear. But in the night i still go free and waking up just a bit earlier than my buddies to wear a underwear in the dark before falling in. Hahahaha..

19 hours ago, Guest Little birdie said:

Curious, for those of us here that freeball every day, when did you start and why? 

For me, I realised that there's no diff if I wore or not as my flaccid bro is quite small. Hence don't need to wear! sed

Since kindergarten...haha ! Just put on a shorts after shower. So, as we grew up we already use to it. Both my brothers freeball too.

I've freeballed for over 8 years already.

The only time I wore undies was during NS/reservist when going outfield- coz scared if kena heatstroke then they strip you see you naked. Lol

Like to freeball coz shiok and I like when ppl look at me. Heck even during ns, I got two of my most ah beng and mat rep bunkmates to freeball also.

My friends all say my balls bigger than theirs. Idk if it's due to freeballing or what else

19 minutes ago, Guest Small ball nicer said:

There is a recent research that attractive guys have smaller balls. So I guess you are ugly. HHa

Really meh?

My ex loves to cup my balls and my ns buddies jealous of my balls.

What research sia?

24 minutes ago, Guest Small ball nicer said:

There is a recent research that attractive guys have smaller balls. So I guess you are ugly. HHa

Chinese old wives tales believe that small balls are young and vigorous. We were always warned not to eat overnight eggs to avoid getting tua lampa like old men.

Anybody heard that too?

I'm old but compared to those old men at the saunas, I have tight balls that can still shoot far.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.