Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Went down to the kopitiam to have kopi this morning and saw my neighbour was there too. He was sitting alone at the smoking table smoking and playing on his phone. Simply slack guy with a just woke up hair and unshaven face. Best part, he was freeballing. He wore a ragged worn tee and a split shorts with his legs wide open and exposed his uncut kkj at the shorts opening. 

Guest For Your Eyes Only
10 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Went down to the kopitiam to have kopi this morning and saw my neighbour was there too. He was sitting alone at the smoking table smoking and playing on his phone. Simply slack guy with a just woke up hair and unshaven face. Best part, he was freeballing. He wore a ragged worn tee and a split shorts with his legs wide open and exposed his uncut kkj at the shorts opening. 

So were you delighted or offended by what you saw?

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Dont bluff lah , if until so , u think he still dont know 

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nvr go nearer n smell it? Surely got the dried pee mixed cum smell. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 3/13/2023 at 12:47 PM, radiusulnar said:

A new trend for the young generation

Probably young generation more bo chap.

Just saw a 30+ couple walking to coffeeshop for breakfast. Both the guy and girl were wearing loose high split shorts. The guy's cock was trembling on his shorts when he was walking. After sitting down, he exposed part of his ball when he lifted up his right leg and rested it on his left thigh.

When he put down his leg wanted to go order food, he then again exposed his cock for a quick few second. 

Guest Freeballer
21 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Probably young generation more bo chap.

Just saw a 30+ couple walking to coffeeshop for breakfast. Both the guy and girl were wearing loose high split shorts. The guy's cock was trembling on his shorts when he was walking. After sitting down, he exposed part of his ball when he lifted up his right leg and rested it on his left thigh.

When he put down his leg wanted to go order food, he then again exposed his cock for a quick few second. 

Yes. The younger ones do FB. Can see they willy swing here and there when having breakfast in market 

On 3/15/2023 at 3:54 PM, radiusulnar said:

seems like even although i freeball, i am conservative at heart. because i do my best to avoid exposure.

That’s what it should be. The sexy thing about going commando is not to display your family jewel like an artefact in a museum but to let people guess if you are freeballing or not. 
Cross the fine line will make you look slutty or LC. 🤭

1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

That’s what it should be. The sexy thing about going commando is not to display your family jewel like an artefact in a museum but to let people guess if you are freeballing or not. 

Well said.

I concur to that 

Guest Guest
58 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Not fair to say that. There are some guys who freeball from young and they are use to it. Nothing in their mind reminding them that they are freeballing. ("Oh, I have no underwear inside must sit properly...Oh, legs cannot open big big because i not wearing underwear. ") You got what I mean?

I have str8 army friends and colleagues who freeball and I saw them exposed their jewel when they didn't even know they have exposed it. 

At the Bugis Exit A's bus stop, there was this chap (in his late 30s - early 40s) in jeans bermuda and polo-T.

His berms was worn very low, without a belt. His polo-T wasn't long enough to reach the top of his berms.

From behind, I saw 1-1.5inch of his butt crack. There were 2 female malay girls (in their 20s) beside me, and a young Chinese girl (maybe 10-12yo) with his kid brother, with their mum nearby. 

They saw the exposed butt crack too. The malay girls were giggling to each other. The young chinese girl was laughing so loudly pointing that man to her mum.

Of course, that man was oblivious to his surrounding. He continued walking, showing his butt crack to Singapore.

Guest Chris Toh
On 3/18/2023 at 3:09 PM, bluerunner said:

At the Bugis Exit A's bus stop, there was this chap (in his late 30s - early 40s) in jeans bermuda and polo-T.

His berms was worn very low, without a belt. His polo-T wasn't long enough to reach the top of his berms.

From behind, I saw 1-1.5inch of his butt crack. There were 2 female malay girls (in their 20s) beside me, and a young Chinese girl (maybe 10-12yo) with his kid brother, with their mum nearby. 

They saw the exposed butt crack too. The malay girls were giggling to each other. The young chinese girl was laughing so loudly pointing that man to her mum.

Of course, that man was oblivious to his surrounding. He continued walking, showing his butt crack to Singapore.

Butt cracks have a strong smell from its own secretions, 

Luxkily the gawking audience did not throw up their lunch.

Yeah, i love freeballing when going out for night jog. My little black skimpy shorts, high cut by the side, make me feel sexy. 

I do not dare to wear it to shopping mall or hawker centre, cos its too revealing. Only wear it while jogging to park or darker places. Cos, my gets hard ieasily if i attracts too much attention from anyone. 

Do not risk this thread to get locked by deviating from its proper discussion to spamming it with the intent to start a Telegram group.  Should any individuals - members and/or guests - would want to create a Telegram group, do post it in Personals instead.

Take this as a warning.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I went running at MacRitchie this morning. Due to the rain yesterday, the trail inside was a little muddy. 
After run, many runners washed their shoes outside. In front of me was a Gurkha guard. I guess he was in his late 30s? He bent forward and busy washing and scrubbing his running shoes. At some point in time, part of his butt crack was exposed. I did not see any sign of underwear. 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I went running at MacRitchie this morning. Due to the rain yesterday, the trail inside was a little muddy. 
After run, many runners washed their shoes outside. In front of me was a Gurkha guard. I guess he was in his late 30s? He bent forward and busy washing and scrubbing his running shoes. At some point in time, part of his butt crack was exposed. I did not see any sign of underwear. 

So, is he slutty? 🤣🤣

The other day during lunch time , I saw a china construction worker below the Hdb void deck lying on the ground with his side way body facing the wall resting and watching clips on his phone. Nearly half of his butt was seen above his jeans. No underwear waistband was spotted. Very yummy!

Guest redrunner
5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

did you toss a coin inside

I typically free ball unless I am going to work, it is just more comfortable.

This past few weeks I am on vacation in Singapore visiting family. The maid doing the laundry and my mum clearly know I don't wear underwear as they have had no such thing from me to wash.

Met up with a couple of friends for meals, who noticed and asked if I was free balling. Of course, I told them yes.

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, radiusulnar said:

I do it for comfort reasons. I guess if you do it to attract others anywhere you can sit open legged?

Yes. I do it for comfort reasons too.. to a certain extent. I do keep a look out too if there are any one who freeball too.. 

3 hours ago, And then said:

In order to increase the fertility rate, the govt has decided to ban the wearing of underwear for men from 1st April

Wonder why 1st April.😆😆😆

Guest Derekchua
11 hours ago, Guest Huathuatah said:

Where is the best place to freeball to attract men? Other than gyms. Cause when I do it, I enjoy people looking at it.

Guest Hendrinktan
Just now, Guest Derekchua said:
11 hours ago, Guest Huathuatah said:

Where is the best place to freeball to attract men? Other than gyms. Cause when I do it, I enjoy people looking at it.

list down best places to freeball

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest Hendrinktan said:

list down best places to freeball

Best Place would be in this order

1. School. Start from secondary school. The age of innocent.

2. Poly/JC/ Uni. When everyone is almost full grown. Some hairy and some clean.

3. NS. Super turn on to see freeballer in the no.4

4. Gym.

That is my personal opinion

Guest kendrick139
51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

4. Gym.

i have graduated and served. i don't gym. 😆

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

4. Gym.

wonder how to know the person freeball in no 4? because it is quite loose and you wont see the butt crack even when he squat down as the no4 shirt will cover.

unless u are the campmate saw him put on no 4 without undies

Guest Freeballer
1 hour ago, quanjishou said:

wonder how to know the person freeball in no 4? because it is quite loose and you wont see the butt crack even when he squat down as the no4 shirt will cover.

unless u are the campmate saw him put on no 4 without undies

In camp. Can see them put on their pants without.

Guest Guests
9 hours ago, Guest Freeballer said:

In camp. Can see them put on their pants without.

As camp mates. I believe we have seen each other naked bodies multiple times and also when putting on uniform.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.