Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest Newbie
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dunno. Maybe SAFRA or Home team swimming pool. Chances of seeing hot masculine hunk.

Even If they don't freeball. Seeing their hot bodies already makes me hard. 

Not to mention seeing them naked or freeball.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, eloquenzee said:

Have been freeballing alot lately and love the airy feeling haha. My favorite is when I wear those army pt shorts with the netting cut away! 

True the material is quite cooling..

Guest Freeballer
3 hours ago, Guest Derrickgoh said:

Where is ur fav place to freeball ? Share ur experiences with  us!

Everywhere and Any where. As long as got people see or notice 

Guest Hopefoerhebest
17 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

For me anywhere but office. Still working towards freeball in office trousers

Is it a challenge?

The key to freeballing is to actually do it nonchalantly, and MAKE people BELIEVE that you are,

either by getting them to do a double-take at you, or maybe even outrightly look at you but

you at the same time NOT giving a damn or at least pretend that you are totally CLUELESS but are actually not

On 4/3/2023 at 6:04 PM, eloquenzee said:

Have been freeballing alot lately and love the airy feeling haha. My favorite is when I wear those army pt shorts with the netting cut away! 

Not only pt short but fbt short that is curve design is nice also if you cut away the linning. Fabric very silky soft nice and cooling.

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

How does it possible to see people's kuku in gym? Never seen 1 before. 

years ago saw before in gym, the person was freeball in shorts without undies or lining.

Then he was doing dumbbell bench press, as he lay down can see his cock and balls from the opening of his shorts.

His shorts was not the 3" or 5" type, and worse is as he adjust his legs the cock and balls drop of out his shorts opening. However, he cannot do anything till he finishes his set. I happen to see from the mirror reflection.

1 hour ago, quanjishou said:

years ago saw before in gym, the person was freeball in shorts without undies or lining.

Then he was doing dumbbell bench press, as he lay down can see his cock and balls from the opening of his shorts.

His shorts was not the 3" or 5" type, and worse is as he adjust his legs the cock and balls drop of out his shorts opening. However, he cannot do anything till he finishes his set. I happen to see from the mirror reflection.

Purposely one .. must’ve set your heart racing mm. Is he uncut? Bushy? 

48 minutes ago, Pubic01 said:

Purposely one .. must’ve set your heart racing mm. Is he uncut? Bushy? 

cannot remember many years ago. should be uncut but bushy or not cannot see lah as most of  the hair is not at the opening mah, some more i did not see direct, i saw from mirror reflection.  come to think about it, it could be as he lay down the shorts got push up haha

9 hours ago, quanjishou said:

cannot remember many years ago. should be uncut but bushy or not cannot see lah as most of  the hair is not at the opening mah, some more i did not see direct, i saw from mirror reflection.  come to think about it, it could be as he lay down the shorts got push up haha

Hottest is when the dude is fully unaware of his cock peeking out mm hot. (Only applies to lean bod)

Guest Guest
On 4/3/2023 at 4:17 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Anyone wore shorts while riding on a motorbike and the cool wind is blowing onto the kuki ? Anyone experienced it before ?

Me....when riding a motorbike.

Guest guest
On 4/9/2023 at 9:33 PM, Amethyst said:

How does it possible to see people's kuku in gym? Never seen 1 before. 

Years ago a daddy assisted the bar when I m doing heavy on chest. I saw his whole jingle bell thru his shorts opening when he was standing with his legs apart over my head.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 4/12/2023 at 12:39 AM, radiusulnar said:

he has reached the highest level of freeballing - absolutely comfortable and not caring about whether it can be seen or not

I agree. Some people dont care if people knows or see. 

Missed my lower secondary school days when my 3 of my classmates freeball. Almost everyday can see his dick when sitting down in the parade square in the morning while waiting for flag raising (raise both flags. Lol).

One of them admits he doesnt like to wear underwear even in his primary school days, so he continued his habit till he was around upper secondary.

On 4/24/2023 at 6:27 AM, Guest Guest said:

I agree. Some people dont care if people knows or see. 

Missed my lower secondary school days when my 3 of my classmates freeball. Almost everyday can see his dick when sitting down in the parade square in the morning while waiting for flag raising (raise both flags. Lol).

One of them admits he doesnt like to wear underwear even in his primary school days, so he continued his habit till he was around upper secondary.

He stopped during upper sec cos puberty finally hit? 😅

Guest Guest
35 minutes ago, briefsnottrunks said:

He stopped during upper sec cos puberty finally hit? 😅

Nope. It is bcos too many people are making fun of him. Plus the girls in class also knows he FB. So he pai seh

1 of the classmate is 2 to 3 years older than us when we were secondary 1. Cos he was in primary 7 and 8 in those days. Plus he repeated secondary 1. So he was already around 15. Already puberty compared to many of us. He is hairy and dick is bigger compared to us who was only 13 then.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, briefsnottrunks said:

Hahaha who ask him publicise such private info about himself 😆

He didn't publicise. Many of us notice he FB (due to the way he sits down in uniform shorts)

We helped him to publicise

Guest Newbie
17 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

i'm chicken. if going to doctor, i will put on underwear just in case...

My last visit to the doctor. I didn't expect him to ask me pull down my shorts slightly to check my tummy area. 

I was like ermmm ok.. I pull down without my undies. I guess doctors would have seen a fair share of ppl who FB.

20 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Anyone ever encountered going to see a doctor with out underwear and when the doctor ask you to pull down the pants to do some checks.

I encountered a few times... the worst was the first time... was asked to remove everything except underwear which I was not expecting that... haha

9 hours ago, Jerseyshort said:

I do freeball whenever I go out to buy stuffs at a shopping mall nearby my house. Do anyone here?

Me!, especially in the morning for errands, just wear a top with army shorts (without inner lining)

Always can feel the wind blow below XD

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

My last visit to the doctor. I didn't expect him to ask me pull down my shorts slightly to check my tummy area. 

I was like ermmm ok.. I pull down without my undies. I guess doctors would have seen a fair share of ppl who FB.

Reminds me of CMPB during medical checks and 1st day in tekong.

I was reminded by my friend to underwear or at least a boxers during medical check up at CMPB. The people there will ask you to strip till at least your shorts or underwear. I can imagine those who FB for the medical check up.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.