Male HQ

Hotel Host

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

QueerQloset's Reflections on Hosting a Bukakke on 15 Oct 23

It was akin to a SG Hunk Channel vid, featuring 20s & 30s boys who had great sexual chemistry despite seeing each other for the 1st time!

Grateful there was only 1 no-show, and that I secured someone else at the last min 😌

My guests had wonderful attitudes and great vibes, no Divas phew! Could only get a rough feel based on face pics and conversational styles, but I'm usually gd at reading ppl ☺️

Was quite anxious initially, but such thoughts melted away once we got past intros and logistical arrangements 🤣

Spotify on, Curtains down, Cocks UP...

6 people is just right for everyone to be comfortably on the bed and not be left out 😁

Sex was literally hot cos we were all sweaty despite lowest aircon temp settings 🥵

Someone came too fast, but it was sweet of the rest to give assurance and support 😊

Youngest boy could not erect initially, and the rest gamely teamed up on his nips dick and balls 😈

The Showered One is legit probably almost every SG Gay Boy's fantasy come true. I hope to invite him back for future sexcays 🤞🏻

Note to Self: NO CUMMING for a few days prior to Bukakkes! Horniness level wasn't optimal just now 😭

If YOU wanna be "bukakked" at one of my future sexcays, Tele me @QueerQloset with your stats and face pic!