Male HQ

Terrible Keybox Behavior

Whales

I’m 170/65, definitely not skinny but won’t say I’m overweight either. But that is besides the point - 

Was at keybox today and this dude with abs came up to me to have fun. I politely declined and he replied with “When someone is doing you a favour, you accept it fatty” 

Probably won’t forget it too fast and hope that others can practice a lil bit of kindness when approaching ppl for fun 

Edited by Whales

2 hours ago, iKneadyou said:

My fingers have not even touched his nipple and he already slapped my hand, gave me a slight push on the shoulder and said “don’t touch me” 🫡

You mean you were the ‘jerk’ telling him off as a fatty?

Sounds like 2 versions of stories haha

15 hours ago, Whales said:

I’m 170/65, definitely not skinny but won’t say I’m overweight either. But that is besides the point - 

Was at keybox today and this dude with abs came up to me to have fun. I politely declined and he replied with “When someone is doing you a favour, you accept it fatty” 

Probably won’t forget it too fast and hope that others can practice a lil bit of kindness when approaching ppl for fun 

Wow... I've never gone back to keybox since my first time there in 2019, after being pinched on the "love handle" and "tsk tsk tsk" at.

It's not the place, but some of the ppl that visit are really plain rude.

5 hours ago, Doorbell said:

You mean you were the ‘jerk’ telling him off as a fatty?

Sounds like 2 versions of stories haha

The guy that called me fatty was alr licking my nipples haha

At least @iKneadyou seems to know how to respect other people’s rejections well, not like the guy who got rejected by me cause I’m less fit than him 😂 

Edited by Whales

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.