Male HQ

SEX SLAVE

Guest Guest

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Have you ever been a sex slave before?

Were you a sex slave? 

Were you traumatised by it or did you enjoy it?

Where are your stand on sex slave?

How did you become a sex slave?

When did you become a sex slave?

Whom made you a sex slave?

Please don't post a one liner and never answer your own topic and expect others to discuss on it.

You asked so many more questions and did you answer any of them?  

Please don't post so many liners and never answer your own questions and expect me to answer.

As a moderator you can be double standard or be rude to others?  If you think posting a one liner is not appropriate, you do not have to be rude.

All you know is to abuse your rights?

I am not afraid of you in the least.  You can lock this post, block me.  Not doing any damage.

As a moderator, the least you could do is your DUE DILIGENCE.

Go look at other posts, I randomly looked at one titled:

"Have you worn skimpy swimwear at.piblic pools? What was the reaction?"

It's the same. 

Don't abuse your role and embarrass yourself.

17 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You asked so many more questions and did you answer any of them?  

Please don't post so many liners and never answer your own questions and expect me to answer.

As a moderator you can be double standard or be rude to others?  If you think posting a one liner is not appropriate, you do not have to be rude.

All you know is to abuse your rights?

I am not afraid of you in the least.  You can lock this post, block me.  Not doing any damage.

As a moderator, the least you could do is your DUE DILIGENCE.

Go look at other posts, I randomly looked at one titled:

"Have you worn skimpy swimwear at.piblic pools? What was the reaction?"

It's the same. 

Don't abuse your role and embarrass yourself.

You were picked because you are that guest Heow Chee 冰冰; guest DerelickDick, etc, that started many CB one liner post. 

Don't point fingers at others when you are the CB who started all those post.

Don't try to say I am tying to malign you.

You got lan pa to do it then you just admit it and don't try to say I am trageting you. 

Abuse my rights? You have no fucking rights.

You think you funny and bring "entertainment value" in your post?

NO. instead you are just an attention seeking whore who no one pays any attention. 

On 2/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, Guest DereLickDick said:

Anyone experienced drunk and woke up naked or was sexed.

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 Derelickdick

Is there a rule that we cannot use different names?

I didn't deny any of these names I used, not even once.  So don't point fingers at me.

And now since you asked or pointed out for the first time, of course I have the guts and Lan Pa to tell you I used all these nicks.  

I never said I am funny or bring entertainment value.  You said.

AS for the title attention seeking whore, that's you.

Get that into your bird brain.

Guest DereLickDick

Like I said, I am not afraid of you.  You want to abuse your rights, have the guts to admit it. 

I post one liner as I please and will continue to do so.

I use different nicks as I please and will continue to do so.

If you buay song, that is your problem.  Not mine.

I do as I please.

There are others who responded to my one liner post.  There are others who have posted one liner as well.

That's a fact.

Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰

One moment claimed cannot use one liner, when proven double standard, changed position and said used different nick names with one liner 

Stop embarrassing yourself lah CB Kia.

If you want to abuse your role and right, at least use your bird brain to decide what accusations you intend to use first.

Maron.

I called you CB because that is how you behave when you are Hiao Chee 冰冰.

On 2/2/2023 at 10:27 AM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Don't care if I am man or woman, most important is get fucked by men and be spermed with thick cum 

Remember this ok~~~~~~

After you kenna called CB your ball suddenly came back and behave like a man.

You are so cunt-fused. 

Hahahaha. You need to decide if you want to be a CB 冰冰 or Derelickdick. 

I am sure your mother will be very shock when she knows you are a CB 冰冰 in the forum, I mean, Hiao Chee 冰冰.

Everyone in the forum knows you are the Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰that loves to seek attention beside the regular people like Since U R Here.

On 1/29/2023 at 5:26 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Have.  Like I very Hiao Chee....people can tell and those interested will signal me to let them bang [ this is not attention seeking, I don't know what is ]

Stop embarassing yourself when you are the CB kia who has nothing better to do and post those slutty post which I will remove.It takes a CB to post things like :

On 2/10/2023 at 9:37 AM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

I discovered that every men is horny and can be seduced.  Maybe I am too hot  [ another attention seeking post ]

Too many examples..

I think you must be very sad and miserable in your room and need to post all these attention seeking post to tell others how "hot" you are. Tsk! Tsk! I feel sorry for you.

On 2/22/2023 at 2:16 AM, Guest DereLickDick said:

Like I said, I am not afraid of you.  You want to abuse your rights, have the guts to admit it. 

I post one liner as I please and will continue to do so.

I use different nicks as I please and will continue to do so.

If you buay song, that is your problem.  Not mine.

I do as I please.

There are others who responded to my one liner post.  There are others who have posted one liner as well.

That's a fact.

Using your own words, "I do as I please, if you buay song, that is your problem. Not mine."

Hahahaha. I don't give a fuck, be it you are CB Hiao Chee 冰冰 or CB Derelickdick or Cuntfused.

On 2/23/2023 at 12:20 PM, G_M said:

I am sure your mother will be very shock when she knows you are a CB 冰冰 in the forum, I mean, Hiao Chee 冰冰.

To think you can bring people's mother into the picture. 

I wonder how your own medicine will taste if we ask you if YOUR mother will wonder what kind of prick entered into her CCB for a giant piece of shit like you to be purged out from her ASS? 

On 2/22/2023 at 2:23 AM, Guest DereLickDick said:

Dont call others CB.  That's your mother's name.  It's rude to your mother.

You blind? Who brings mother into the picture first?

Pls get your facts right before you make yourself look stupid.

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

To think you can bring people's mother into the picture. 

I wonder how your own medicine will taste if we ask you if YOUR mother will wonder what kind of prick entered into her CCB for a giant piece of shit like you to be purged out from her ASS? 

I wondered where did you learn that from, you mean your mother told you got pooped out from her ass when you argued with her. And please go and learn your biology, you pooped from her virgina not her ass, you moron. Don't laugh die people.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰

Back😝.  You buay song, not my problem.

I still choose to use whatever name I like, different and more than one name I like, and I post one liner or more lines as I like. 

Block me lah stupid. 

On 4/3/2023 at 1:29 PM, Guest Hiao Chee 冰冰 said:

Back😝.  You buay song, not my problem.

I still choose to use whatever name I like, different and more than one name I like, and I post one liner or more lines as I like. 

Block me lah stupid. 

You just back from IMH. 

It seems your condition did not improve. 

Remember to take your meds.

Guest Guest
On 2/26/2023 at 11:45 AM, G_M said:

I wondered where did you learn that from, you mean your mother told you got pooped out from her ass when you argued with her. And please go and learn your biology, you pooped from her virgina not her ass, you moron. Don't laugh die people.

Wanna scold people also must use proper English. Only people like you got "pooped" out of your mother's vagina. I don't know if you wanted to insult yourself by saying that you got "pooped" out of your mother's vagina, or did you intend to insult your own mother that her CB got "poop" coming out one. 

Tell people to learn biology some more. Don't laugh people die, you piece of shit which got pooped out from your mother's vagina. 

Guest Guest
On 4/9/2023 at 7:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wanna scold people also must use proper English. Only people like you got "pooped" out of your mother's vagina. I don't know if you wanted to insult yourself by saying that you got "pooped" out of your mother's vagina, or did you intend to insult your own mother that her CB got "poop" coming out one. 

Tell people to learn biology some more. Don't laugh people die, you piece of shit which got pooped out from your mother's vagina. 

Wah you are good!  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.