Male HQ

Saw cum stain on floor

Sg boi

Go shower after company gym. I went in and my colleague just came out from the cubicle so I just use it then i saw cum stain on the floor so I also jerk, got another colleague beside me but don’t know who but I don’t care if he notice I just cum, shower n go. Then I went to look for that colleague purposely chit chat with him, he looks tired but I know why. Can’t help but I keep staring his after cum bulge lol

1 hour ago, Sg boi said:

Go shower after company gym. I went in and my colleague just came out from the cubicle so I just use it then i saw cum stain on the floor so I also jerk, got another colleague beside me but don’t know who but I don’t care if he notice I just cum, shower n go. Then I went to look for that colleague purposely chit chat with him, he looks tired but I know why. Can’t help but I keep staring his after cum bulge lol

another sad little fiction to add to all the others in your post history 

• G_M changed the title to Saw cum stain on floor
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Whatif
On 3/3/2023 at 8:38 PM, Sg boi said:

What if that is a mucus or phlegm?

Guest guest
On 3/4/2023 at 5:03 AM, Steve5380 said:

It seems that water is such a precious commodity in Singapore that showers don't have enough pressure to wash away cum stains,  ha ha.

True that water pressure in sg is not strong enough in many places.

1 minute ago, dragonfly_y said:

This can be quite commonly spotted in FF gym many branches, but not knowing who the "culprit" is making this situation kinda gross rather than hot.......

I would be more concerned to spot fresh cum stains in public toilets instead of gym showers. As another guy said, it just might be spit or residue of that Asian style of clearing your nose... TS's fantasy might have got too wild.

Sure, there will be guys who jerk at a gym shower, maybe because they saw some hot girls or guys and can't control but... would there be residue left?

Probably not as most guys would clean their dick... Unless it prominently sticks on the wall tiles...

Can always have a taste to make sure it is sperm...   😂

Guest guest
7 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

This can be quite commonly spotted in FF gym many branches, but not knowing who the "culprit" is making this situation kinda gross rather than hot.......

This is indeed gross. If guys really want to jerk at shower, at least should clear them off than leaving the cum on the floor.

On 3/16/2023 at 2:51 PM, dragonfly_y said:

Sorry .. I usually cummed in steamroom and walked out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 柳花痴
2 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Now, this is truly cum on the floor. No doubt about it.559FF483-5559-4935-BC05-C025CCDFF678.thumb.jpeg.eaa1d3c23d936ede4a396f8f626d00b1.jpeg11EAF71B-CB4F-495D-9C59-85A2FDAF49CB.thumb.jpeg.691e17bdbd3582812ad253c8df7ab6bc.jpeg

Lick it , slurp it on tongue and then swallow and savour the different layers of flavors , yum, yummy, 

Gastronomique.

15 minutes ago, Guest 柳花痴 said:

Lick it , slurp it on tongue and then swallow and savour the different layers of flavors , yum, yummy, 

Gastronomique.

Hahahaha….Nooo lah! I just saw it when I entered one of the toilet cubicles at my office building. Upon entering, I smelled immediately a fresh sperm smell so I inspected where it came from and saw all of it on the floor.

Edited by patisoy

Guest guest
7 hours ago, patisoy said:

Hahahaha….Nooo lah! I just saw it when I entered one of the toilet cubicles at my office building. Upon entering, I smelled immediately a fresh sperm smell so I inspected where it came from and saw all of it on the floor.

The toilet is share or only used by your office? Anyway, that guy quite inconsiderate to shoot his cum on the floor, and expecting the toilet cleaner to clean up for him? Want to jerk off in toilet also doesn't mean can anyhow shoot his cum everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

The toilet is share or only used by your office? Anyway, that guy quite inconsiderate to shoot his cum on the floor, and expecting the toilet cleaner to clean up for him? Want to jerk off in toilet also doesn't mean can anyhow shoot his cum everywhere.

Yeah you are absolutely right. Very inconsiderate of him but a little kinky for me. Hahahaha. By the way, it’s a shared toilet among all employees of companies renting in the building.

Guest guest
8 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Yeah you are absolutely right. Very inconsiderate of him but a little kinky for me. Hahahaha. By the way, it’s a shared toilet among all employees of companies renting in the building.

So toilet is shared with few companies in the same level, then not easy to know who.

I think only gay will find the cum on the floor is kinky. For str8 guys confirmed will find it dirty and disgusting. I cannot imagine if i didn't see and step on those cum stain, must dettol my shoes.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

So toilet is shared with few companies in the same level, then not easy to know who.

I think only gay will find the cum on the floor is kinky. For str8 guys confirmed will find it dirty and disgusting. I cannot imagine if i didn't see and step on those cum stain, must dettol my shoes.

Oh so you are not gay?

8 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

reminds me of my secondary school time (all boys school),

sometimes would find fresh cum on the toilet cubicle walls or on the urinals 🤣 fun times indeed..

Were you a contributor too? 😉

Guest Pervert sia
On 5/3/2023 at 2:44 PM, eloquenzee said:

the best is yet to be? haha

Oh boy I used to stay in ACS boarding school and there is this rugby player I'm so totally into. He always wear the acs singlet walk around dorm... So one day I stalked him when he went to laundry. I basically took his dirty laundry and went back to my room and smell it while I jerk off then I cum on his dirty underwear lol and returned it to the laundry. 

Only did it once but I was so damn horny, but scared after that. No cctv etc but then I overthink that I left my dna evidence. Jialat. 

But thank God no news or nothing happened after that. Everytime I see him after the incident, I just feel shiok knowing that my cum residue was in his underwear and probably touching his asshole. 

Hehe

Guest guest
On 5/3/2023 at 12:05 AM, eloquenzee said:

sometimes would find fresh cum on the toilet cubicle walls or on the urinals 🤣 fun times indeed..

All boys school in sec maybe too horny? But i never see any cum stain when in army, even all guys around.

Guest Guest
On 5/2/2023 at 11:55 PM, patisoy said:

Oh so you are not gay?

Even i am gay also does not mean would be over excited when see cum stain in a public toilet.

7 hours ago, Guest Pervert sia said:

Oh boy I used to stay in ACS boarding school and there is this rugby player I'm so totally into. He always wear the acs singlet walk around dorm... So one day I stalked him when he went to laundry. I basically took his dirty laundry and went back to my room and smell it while I jerk off then I cum on his dirty underwear lol and returned it to the laundry. 

Only did it once but I was so damn horny, but scared after that. No cctv etc but then I overthink that I left my dna evidence. Jialat. 

But thank God no news or nothing happened after that. Everytime I see him after the incident, I just feel shiok knowing that my cum residue was in his underwear and probably touching his asshole. 

Hehe

that sounds so hot haha wonder if he realized it 😝

what kind of underwear was he wearing?

3 hours ago, Baredom said:

I was in a boys school too but didn’t notice this. Hmmmm……

There was this one time a classmate brought me to the cubicle to show me his cock though…

Ah boys school eh...

love those days man

all kinds of taboo forbidden things done to each other hahaha

those memories...gosh

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 12:05 AM, eloquenzee said:

Didn't see cum stains, but I was/am very sensitive to scent, like the horny cocksmell, and you'd know someone was masturbating in the same cubicle just moments ago.

Edited by PlayersGroup

this was in the 70s.  after a game of mahjong at a friend's house, i went home like 3am. on entering the lobby of the apartment, i saw a handsome young man coming out from the lift.  i recognised him as the boyfriend of my neighbour's daughter so we just exchanged pleasantries but he seemed to be in such a hurry to leave.  i didn't think too much about it.  i entered the lift where he exited from.  once inside the smell of fresh cum was so strong.  i looked down and saw a trickle of fresh sperm on the wall of the lift and some droplets at the corner of the lift.  i knew it must have been her giving him a handjob in the lift.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.