Male HQ

Do TOPs only sex with younger BTMs?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My friend recently shared this with me. He hooked up a 30yo+ TOP at a pub . He brought him home to have sex. After the sex, he asked my BTM friend's age and my friend told him 47yo. Upon knowing my friend was that 'old' , the TOP gave a disgusted face and acted cold to my friend.

Does age matter to TOP ? Do TOPs only fxxk BTMs that are younger than them?

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My friend recently shared this with me. He hooked up a 30yo+ TOP at a pub . He brought him home to have sex. After the sex, he asked my BTM friend's age and my friend told him 47yo. Upon knowing my friend was that 'old' , the TOP gave a disgusted face and acted cold to my friend.

Sad reality. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I would think so? Although I think it applies more for hook ups and ONS than RS

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, seekolderguy said:

i am top(28 considered as young i believe) and i like 40 years old and above... not into young btm at all hehe

You are the only 1 out of the 10.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You are the only 1 out of the 10.

really?? hmmm okay
those matured men especially maintain pretty good one should be very much welcome.. i dont mean muscular or good body shape but at least not a chub or so should be fine
for me, 50 to early 60ish is the best hehe

Guest guest
1 hour ago, seekolderguy said:

really?? hmmm okay
those matured men especially maintain pretty good one should be very much welcome.. i dont mean muscular or good body shape but at least not a chub or so should be fine

56 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

That's why better not to know age. 

It's only hookup, as long as can accept look bod and perform well, why let a number hinders the pleasure. Don't ask don't care. But if have to know, then a little white lies never hurt. 😜

Yes...I truly agree.

50 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Normally it's the younger bottoms that can be quite choosy, but again more about looks and body than age I guess

ironically, the story shared by this owner is his friend probably dont look like 40ish but 30ish or maybe younger... thats why he got hooked up which mean the looks and body matter haha

54 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Hmm... Don't think age matters that much.. if you click, you click. So that's so important, then should have asked the age before fucking?

yeah right
but i dont know why... usually i dont feel anything with the younger one... no feel, no conversation...on the other hand, with the older one usually can easily chit chat even there is no feel

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, seekolderguy said:

ironically, the story shared by this owner is his friend probably dont look like 40ish but 30ish or maybe younger... thats why he got hooked up which mean the looks and body matter haha

similar to a recent case, a man 31yo  in China feels cheated after discovering 'young' girlfriend is actually 44yo. 

If a str8 man can't accept, I presume gay man too can't accept. 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

similar to a recent case, a man 31yo  in China feels cheated after discovering 'young' girlfriend is actually 44yo. 

If a str8 man can't accept, I presume gay man too can't accept. 

but i think gay should be more open minded and considerate since our circle is small enough... ( at least that how i feel) like i mentioned earlier my ideal guy of age is 50- 60ish but if he happened to be 40ish or 70ish but the chemistry is there, i dont mind at all
it is just funny that why they care about the age since they are okay with the looks,body shape and other elements of that person
if i have a partner who looks like 50ish while he is 70ish, i will be very happy with that - same goes to me, myself

Edited by seekolderguy

Guest Guest 30s

I am top i usually like to pound 40s-50s lean fit daddies or uncles. I found from most of my encounters, 40s to 50s matured daddies / bosses / working adults are particularly wild, slutty, moan loudly in bed and they seem to enjoy more to be pounded hard by younger lad.

I’m in my late 40s, so I can speak only from my personal experience. While I prefer someone closer to my age range to date and fuck, I seemed to attract a younger crowd when I turned 40. When i say younger, I mean guys in their 20s mostly. I am open to a wide age range but if I am to do a count, most of the guys in the past 5 years have been 30 and below. I have reached out to guys within my age range, mid 40s to early 50s, but they very few respond, though I must confessed, i recently met a guy in his early 40s, we hit off pretty well. Too bad we live in different cities. 

Love. 

I suppose most pple's mentality is younger equals fresher (meat). Like how pple would think freshly plucked fruits are the best, so they mess up the whole basket (wasting time) looking for the freshest youngest looking ones in supermarkets. Yet you dun eat these freshest ones immediately, but wait some time for it to ripen to become softer and sweeter. But for hook ups, or maybe even companionship, just like the sweetest fruits, probably you get the most out of it from the more experienced matured ones. So the best is probably the mature (ripen) ones who looks young (fresh) gave the best experience (taste). 

Guest Guest 30s

Those matured daddies / uncles are wild and slutty. They are experience in bed and pro to suck my cock with slurp slurp. And when i fuck them can see they really enjoy my every thrusts. I have fucked many of them in kb. One of my best fuck was fucking a middle age daddy of 2 sons. When i penetrated him, he turmed into a moan whore ;)

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 30s said:

Those matured daddies / uncles are wild and slutty. They are experience in bed and pro to suck my cock with slurp slurp. And when i fuck them can see they really enjoy my every thrusts. I have fucked many of them in kb. One of my best fuck was fucking a middle age daddy of 2 sons. When i penetrated him, he turmed into a moan whore ;)

good for you and lucky of you 
need more of these matured guys haha

6 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

I suppose most pple's mentality is younger equals fresher (meat). Like how pple would think freshly plucked fruits are the best, so they mess up the whole basket (wasting time) looking for the freshest youngest looking ones in supermarkets. Yet you dun eat these freshest ones immediately, but wait some time for it to ripen to become softer and sweeter. But for hook ups, or maybe even companionship, just like the sweetest fruits, probably you get the most out of it from the more experienced matured ones. So the best is probably the mature (ripen) ones who looks young (fresh) gave the best experience (taste). 

Like avocado,  too green cannot eat, too black probably spoilt. 

If is just pure hook up,  always minus 10-15 years from reality provided u can look like the age u claimed. For relationship, u cant do that but if he cant accept your age,  then probably it is not going to work out. 

don't mind a young top if its for fun. i

I'm flex so i like to have both experiences. but hard to find these flex types.

but if for partnership, i rather older than me 40 years or older as more able to relate.

Singapore is different.

We have tops who is younger who fuck btms older why? Coz of their raging hormones. Which is good. 

We also have norms tops older who fuck btms coz they have no complains they kind love it 

Yet again it is all varies depends on the cliques, vibes etc ....

For me, I don't care age. As long we vibes our main priority is hot wild sex repeat. Dont expect lovey dovey yet. It is all raging horniness and lots of stimulation sex (ways, style and toys) the key is to release or shoot the best max we can! Haha 

The difference between a younger bottom and an older bottom is Experience.

Younger bottoms may not know how to "prepare" themselves e.g. douching, and may not have good techniques in bj, etc.

Older and more seasoned bottom will know how to get the top "up to speed" with good techniques on bj, controlling of their ass muscles to give the top the best fuck and making the top feels shiok. 

But people will still have their preferences. No right or wrong.

Anyway, your friend already had his fun. If the top show him face, your friend can just kick this asshole out of his house and tells him to fuck off. 

Guest guest

Let me share mine tat happened awhile ago.

A top (30+ but look 40+) very into me. Kept coming to haf conversation with me whenever he is free. After few days, he asked me my age n I told him I m 48. His face changed n replied "oh...I tot u were 30+"

Fr tere on, he stop coming to chat with me. 

25 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Let me share mine tat happened awhile ago.

A top (30+ but look 40+) very into me. Kept coming to haf conversation with me whenever he is free. After few days, he asked me my age n I told him I m 48. His face changed n replied "oh...I tot u were 30+"

Fr tere on, he stop coming to chat with me. 

sorry to hear that but it is what it is i guees
appreciate those value you and kick those picky ass off from your life, you dont have to feel bad because of this

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I presume BTMs and women are the same. Once above 40, low in value.

But TOPs and straight men above 40 still high in demand. 

hmmm... maybe you are right but i guess at the very end, it still goes back to what we discussed earlier which is the looks, body shape and other factors causing these even matured tops but dont have the looks,body shape and so on probably will face the same problem as bottom i reckon

• 2 weeks later...

As a btm i somehow prefer only tops who are older than me. That has not changed since i was young. As i grow older it is less easy to find the right top who are older than me nowadays.

On 3/4/2023 at 4:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Well, first thing that jumped to my mind was this " A friend of mine..."  😂

Maybe just respect certain people have certain age preferences when it comes to sex.

Does it necessarily need to have something to do with top or btm?

There are also younger top guys out there who search certain daddy btms.

I also think it refers to the level of horniness of tops and situation.

For a mid 30s top a 47y old btm might be acceptable if he has pleasant looks and shape, dick size could be an attraction also...

Some fortunate Asian guys can look late 30s but are 47 in real.

Much worse in my view is, when someone tells you he is 40y, you travel to his location

and then he turns out to be 60y or older (and worse looks already like 70y and very bad "maintained"). 

That frustrates much more.

One older local guy once told me (having his dating app age at 30y) while he was in my guess 65y in real, 

when I saw him and commented on his age indication on the app that he didn't bother when he registered...

Well, what a good excuse... 😂

My reply to him was: "And how many guys engaged in fun with you?" and left his doorsteps.

The top in above situation described by the TS probably didn't suffer any serious damage or?

And why does the top complain? He probably somehow got what he wanted...

Edited by singalion

• 2 weeks later...

There does not need to be any anal sex,  top or bottom,  for an older gay man to prefer younger guys.  Especially a well kept older man,  who finds that those of his age and older and in pretty bad shape.  So, unless there are other sources of attraction,  why not pair with someone with equal of higher attractiveness?

When someone asks you about your age after wonderful sex or a fun date, let them hazard a guess. Even if you are actually 40 years old, if they stated you looked like a 28-year-old, you should tell them that they were right. Tell them you are 39 if they stated you were 50 years old (40 - 1 is just about there). You must have street smarts when interacting with strangers.   Such strategy allows you to buy time to get to know the person better. 

Guest Breed me please.

Young = Fresh= Tight= Bouncy = durable = instant refresh=

一 夜  七 次 郎

Over the hill = Loose = Flabby= FATIGUE= CANNOT SUSTAIN= 

一夜 零 次 郎

young IS BEST.

4 hours ago, Guest Breed me please. said:

Young = Fresh= Tight= Bouncy = durable = instant refresh=

一 夜  七 次 郎

Over the hill = Loose = Flabby= FATIGUE= CANNOT SUSTAIN= 

一夜 零 次 郎

young IS BEST.

everyone has different preference...
plus what you mentioned were just in the average/median... there are still quite a number of well maintained matured guy, (smooth, tight, bouncy skin) and they could perform better than the youngsters caused they are experienced.... thats why we have the term of DILF, zaddy or whatsoever xxddy  haha

14 minutes ago, MDZY said:

Haha, ya, its like their tongue totally slither around your cock n best thing is cannot feel the teeth.

hmmm just saying this based on my experiences... sadly most of the matured bottom i met... their teeth always get on me during the sucking.... some even got me bleeding
no offense on this but just sharing what i experienced

BUT i still like to hangout with matured guys and also top them hehe

Guest Dirty ah pek

Who not picky?

Even those ah peks that nobody want also picky.

I'm also ah pek myself but I'm still smooth, tight, bouncy

青 平 大粒奶

I go sauna will lay on the big bed let people touch. They are the most picky people because they afraid got ah pek. 

There are 3 types. 

One look for young body to play and touch

One look for big cock top

One look for  young bottom to raw fuck.

Those ah peks wouldn't bother to lay down because they will always get rejected. They'll rather be the one picking.

I'm the perverted dirty ah pek who purposely want to challenge get touched and see if they can tell I'm old.

Those looking for big cock top find that I'm not hard and give up.

Those looking for young body will touch me from head to toe especially my hair. Only when satisfied I'm smooth, tight and bouncy, he will try to jo and suck to make me cum. It's like making someone cum is so important target counting. But when I'm close to cum, I'll turn away and cover my cock. That's the end for him if I refuse to cum for him.

Then there's those rare top looking for bottom to raw fuck. Will go straight for my hole. I'll open up wide for him to play. But when it's time for penetration, I'll check that he's got condom on. I'm not surprised that most of them don't. They think that those laying on the bed are so desperate that they will agree to raw fuck.

When I insist on condom, he will try to use force and coercion. He'll lick my ass and finger me till I start to open up again. But when he try to push in, I'll close and push him away. He knows that I won't reject him so he very guailan purposely don't want to wear condom see whether I can tahan or not. 

Knn you want to play this game, I also can. You tease my hole, I tease your cock back. See who win who challenge.

Actually my perversion was to tease a top until he buay tahan until must use force on me. 

I open up let him play until we both siok siok then I find excuse to reject him make him very desperate. Only then he'll be very garang to service me to make me surrender then he feel he wins.

I pretend to surrender after getting his services then when he penetrate again, I close up. Make him no up no down.

Sometimes in the middle of the struggles I almost cum from his simulations. That's when I'll pretend I'm escaping but actually I'm very high and ready to shoot already. I just don't want to let him know. I want to hold my cum and the siok feelings as many times as I can. But sometimes even the towel rubbing my ass already make me shot in the towel when I'm walking away.

Siok and safe sex but pervy.

• 7 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 4:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Kudos to your friend for his honesty!

If Grindr is anything to go by, some youngsters avoid older men like the plague, and will issue warnings in their profiles 😆

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.