Male HQ

Korean guys

Saggiboy

Guest brave
12 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Most korean guys are around 4-4.5".  But trust me, they are rock hard.

same with us chinese la...you think all of us are packing? majority of us are within the same length...lets not kid ourselves

I once had a Korean American army captain on exchange in singapore last year as a regular buddy for a few months, and since he hosted near my place, I met him quite often. He was fit, long and thick down there. Got him to breed me twice before I bred him for our last meetup before he left the country :( Was fun even if he wasn't exactly the best top

On 3/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, Saggiboy said:

Today I had a taste of a Korean guy. 

He msg me to meet up in G. Only shown bod. Nice muscular hairy legs, seems manly. Since I'm a little horny for a quick hook up at 6pm before, and he is near like 200m away, so why not? 

Reached his place, good looking guy,kept asking me if OK. Of cos I m OK w his look and bod. 

Then I asked if he is local, and he said he is Korean. I was pleasantly thrilled, but keeping cool not telling him he is my first Korean guy. 

Once entered his place, he stripped str8 away with a hard on! Nice manly bod and face, and very polite, English w a Korean accent, nice. 

Dick was much thinner than mine, not any longer, but rock solid hard. And fucked real hard. Very kinky too, loves to fuck near glass doors with just translucent curtains. And right outside is the common swimming pool! Well no one was ard. But he kept looking outside thru the curtains. Though he said they cannot see in, I think they probably can see some blurred actions happening. And he like to adjust a standing mirror to see himself fucking. 

Well, Korean oppa, finally, checked! 

Its just a fiction .. nice story !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.