Male HQ

How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex

Guest PrEP

Just have a curious question, how many tops are into anal breeding if the bottom is on PrEP? Just wondering whether I should give it a try. I do notice that in the corner of the maze on some weekends there is a gangbang going on in the end or in the loft.

2 minutes ago, Guest PrEP said:

Just have a curious question, how many tops are into anal breeding if the bottom is on PrEP? Just wondering whether I should give it a try. I do notice that in the corner of the maze on some weekends there is a gangbang going on in the end or in the loft.

I noticed it's becoming more and more common for tops to do raw and anal breeding without asking.  Must confess it's hot when the top knows what he wants and goes for it... 

Guest SamWu
1 hour ago, Guest PrEP said:

I would only allow it with double condoms.

1 hour ago, Guest SamWu said:

you are so clearly just trolling now, with your double condoms and hawker centre Auntie inspired latex gloves…. This is all total bs 

• G_M changed the title to How many tops are into breeding if bottom is on PrEP? + Stealthing during sex
On 3/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, Guest SamWu said:

Guys please ignore this post. 

Double condoms are creating a higher exposure risk. Just take one condom!

What the science/ meds say:

Can You Use Two Condoms for Extra Protection?

No, you should never use more than one condom at a time. Using two condoms actually offers less protection than using just one. Why? Using two condoms can cause friction between them, weakening the material and increasing the chance that the condoms might break.

Condom tips

1 condom at a time

Never use 2 condoms together, whether that's 2 male condoms or a female and a male condom.

They'll rub against each other, and this friction can weaken them and make them more likely to break or fail.

23 hours ago, Sgboy35 said:

Stealthing is plain wrong and a kind of sexual assault. There's nothing hot about it. 

As to my knowledge stealthing is a crime in Singapore. 

=>

Under s 376H, Singapore became the first Asian country to explicitly criminalise “stealthing”

i think raw anal has become more common in the last year or so.

Certainly pre covid when I visited Sg, no one ever suggested barebacking to me.

Using a condom is just routine.

However in the past 12 months, I am coming across guys who want to do it raw.

Less than Western countries for sure, but definitely quite a number

Guest guest
4 hours ago, And then said:

i think raw anal has become more common in the last year or so.

Certainly pre covid when I visited Sg, no one ever suggested barebacking to me.

Using a condom is just routine.

However in the past 12 months, I am coming across guys who want to do it raw.

Less than Western countries for sure, but definitely quite a number

Why is that so?

Is it a norm for tops to think that btms on prep are those who always seek to be bred (or those hungry ones who have been bred by many) and therefore look them down?

14 hours ago, Guest bred said:

Is it a norm for tops to think that btms on prep are those who always seek to be bred (or those hungry ones who have been bred by many) and therefore look them down?

What is there to look down? The ones who had been bred by many simply just have more sexual partners or sexual activities than others. I don't understand the need to look down on them. They got laid more than you. Get over it. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
On 3/13/2023 at 6:02 PM, obgdcriv said:

I noticed it's becoming more and more common for tops to do raw and anal breeding without asking.  Must confess it's hot when the top knows what he wants and goes for it... 

Love this!  

• 5 months later...
Guest tele doublezero4u

Gonna have both tops and btms that wanna breed and be bred.  Initially, the fucker gonna be thinking he is the conqueror by invading and attacking the hole, but he aint realize that he is being used of by the hole.  When the btm said harder, the top fucked harder.  When the btm said faster, the top fucked faster.  When the btm said dun you cum yet, the top gonna obeyed and tried to hold back.  But ultimately, the once arrogant, proud, upright cock gonna be attacking till he couldnt take it anymore and surrendered in the hole, puking in the process, became soft and slipped out in defeat and embarrassment.  The conqueror is now a prisoner.  

well said...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A man i hookup with wanted to penetrate me raw but i stopped him and requested him to put on a condom. Half way through the fxxk, he removed and threw his condom away and wanted to penetrate me raw again. I stopped him but he die die wanted to. I pushed him away and told him I only play safe. In the end he went took his shower and left. What's wrong with these people nowadays?

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 12/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, Guest guest said:

A man i hookup with wanted to penetrate me raw but i stopped him and requested him to put on a condom. Half way through the fxxk, he removed and threw his condom away and wanted to penetrate me raw again. I stopped him but he die die wanted to. I pushed him away and told him I only play safe. In the end he went took his shower and left. What's wrong with these people nowadays?

aiyo you missed out on a good fuck

It bears reminding that if ever you (top/btm) intend to bb, the onus is on YOU to be on prep, and NOT assume if the other party (top/btm) is on prep.

Prep affords protection to the person taking it, regardless whether the other party is taking it or not

Edited by mate69

• 2 months later...
Guest patron
On 12/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, Guest guest said:

This reminded me of a case of a man getting two black eye by a stocky btm whom he fucked and halfway removed his condom. When it was discovered, the btm assaulted him quite badly. He ran away crying haha... when we asked the guy that came out, he said 'the victim" removed his condom and fucked him raw so he gave him a few punches. Cool btm, not shy to tell everyone.

If you want to ensure that your top is wearing a condom throughout the penetration process, do missionary style. That way you can keep a good eye to ensure that the condom is always on. Your other option is you sit on top of him and ride him. Forget about doggy style as you cannot see from behind or any other position where your visuals are blocked. As long as you limit yourself to these sexual positions, you should be ok. 

Love. 

Most of the bottom I fucked prefer to go raw. How like that? Give them black eyes too? Halfway let say the condom loosen up or whatever,they would insist, it's OK. Just go in without condom . I'm like no no. 

On 3/11/2024 at 11:43 PM, singalion said:

The question still relates to trust. Anyone can pretend being on Prep, but how can you be sure?

Best is to be on Prep yourself and not to rely on others. 

Yessssss~ same goes to those who are “strictly safe fun” guys, dont expect the other party to provide the condom unconditionally

Guest Guest On PreP
On 3/16/2023 at 8:40 AM, And then said:

Maybe more widespread use of prep?

Just remember one recent incident at keybox.

This guy fucked me raw, and after it's all done, he asked whether I was on Prep.

A bit late to be asking after the deed though!

Because you allowed yourself to be fucked raw and bred, so it is assumed you are on PreP. But if your top is on Prep, safe from HIV. 

I never thought stealthing would happen to a top, much less to me, but it did.

Was fucking a bottom in a sauna and was enjoying and in the zone so much, that I didn't realise he managed to skillfully remove the condom on my cock in between the fucking and cock teasing. It was until I saw the condom and confronted him which he admitted. He claimed he was on prep, but I stopped anyway.

I wasn't careful and let my guard down - fortunately, I take prep daily though I don't have the intention of going raw and have to take doxy pep after that. 

Not just btms, but tops and everyone please be guarded, especially if you are not on prep. And just a reminder that prep does not protect you from STDs.

Edited by qsefthu78

On 3/16/2024 at 11:37 AM, qsefthu78 said:

Was fucking a bottom in a sauna and was enjoying and in the zone so much, that I didn't realise he managed to skillfully remove the condom on my cock in between the fucking and cock teasing. It was until I saw the condom and confronted him which he admitted. He claimed he was on prep, but I stopped anyway.

I wasn't careful and let my guard down - fortunately, I take prep daily though I don't have the intention of going raw and have to take doxy pep after that. 

Not just btms, but tops and everyone please be guarded, especially if you are not on prep. And just a reminder that prep does not protect you from STDs.

I am shocked. I would have guessed the difference between raw and sheathed would be much more for the top.  As a btm I don't feel much difference 

4 hours ago, And then said:

I am shocked. I would have guessed the difference between raw and sheathed would be much more for the top.  As a btm I don't feel much difference 

Absolutely. At some point I did feel more sensitised but then we've changed positions so I'm just enjoying without thinking too much. When fucking, we think with our cocks. 

On 3/16/2024 at 12:37 PM, qsefthu78 said:

Yes a very good lesson for us all

On 3/16/2024 at 12:37 PM, qsefthu78 said:

First time I heard a bottom stealthed a top! 🤣

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.