Male HQ

At what age when you start feeling that you like men?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Me when were very young. When I saw naked women on tv or magazine my bird so hard and exciting. But when about 10 y/o I feel want to be close with some classmate. I feel he so cute and make me nervous. When about 12 y/o I really interested in men body.

• G_M changed the title to At what age when you start feeling that you like men?
Guest Hello

When i was young and saw men masturbating in public pool got excited. When was 16 sometimes go public pool changing room to slowly change and bath. Always had a full erection. Many were staring at my huge cock. Once was masterbating in empty changing room back facing entrance. After i shot went to cubicle and a guy came in and pull down his swim wear and ask me to if i want to suck. Quickly changed and left. While i was dressing he kept staring and commented your cock so big. 

Guest Guest

At around kindergarten to pri sch age, i like to look at my father kkj when he showered together with me and my 2 elder brothers. Because there were few things i m curious at.

1. Why his kkj so big and dark and so hairy.

2. Why me and my brothers got foreskin but he has no foreskin with an exposed big head. 

3. Curious when seeing his kkj went half erected when he was soaping and washing it.

4. 6 or 7yo during a family trip to bkk, I was waken up by my parents talking in the middle of the night. They were talking in the toilet of our hotel room. As I wanted to pee, I woke up and went to the toilet. Just as I wanted to push the door, my mother in bathrobe opened the door saw me. I told her I wanted to pee and she said "go go!" and then she went into the room. My father was still in the toilet drying himself with towel. I saw his kkj was so different from what I saw during showering with him. It was big and hard pointing side way. I told him I wanted to pee and I kept staring at his kkj when I sat on the toilet bowl peeing. 

At 12yo, dunno why, but I just love seeing naked men showering in the open shower at swimming pool toilet. I remember seeing an uncle showering with a fully hard erected kkj infront of other men.

At 16-17yo, first time seeing my 22yo elder brother adult kkj. I got hard....and from there on, i confirm I like men.

Guest kkjlover
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

At around kindergarten to pri sch age, i like to look at my father kkj when he showered together with me and my 2 elder brothers. Because there were few things i m curious at.

2. Why me and my brothers got foreskin but he has no foreskin with an exposed big head. 

3. Curious when seeing his kkj went half erected when he was soaping and washing it.

4. 6 or 7yo during a family trip to bkk, I was waken up by my parents talking in the middle of the night. They were talking in the toilet of our hotel room. As I wanted to pee, I woke up and went to the toilet. Just as I wanted to push the door, my mother in bathrobe opened the door saw me. I told her I wanted to pee and she said "go go!" and then she went into the room. My father was still in the toilet drying himself with towel. I saw his kkj was so different from what I saw during showering with him. It was big and hard pointing side way. I told him I wanted to pee and I kept staring at his kkj when I sat on the toilet bowl peeing. 

At 12yo, dunno why, but I just love seeing naked men showering in the open shower at swimming pool toilet. I remember seeing an uncle showering with a fully hard erected kkj infront of other men.

At 16-17yo, first time seeing my 22yo elder brother adult kkj. I got hard....and from there on, i confirm I like men.

Do you discuss sex and wank with your brothers? 

Guest Guest
On 3/15/2023 at 10:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

So lucky your father naked shower with you. Can know what real dick look like

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.