Male HQ

Diablo 4

Coolbriz

• 4 weeks later...

I guess good news for those who missed the beta and for those who miss the game after the beta - one more round called "server slam" has been announced. It "will take place on the weekend of May 12th, starting at 12 PM PST on Friday and conclude at 12 PM PST on Sunday."

https://diablo4.blizzard.com/en-us/server-slam

28 minutes ago, ChubasaurusHex said:

Those who did manage to get into the previous beta or bought it, is it worth getting it at the current price? Or wait till sale or something?

I have enjoyed it quite a lot actually, so much that I immediately preordered standard edition. Gameplay loop is satisfying, visually stunning, dark and gory (as the original games), and the way how the game presents story is totally new to the series. 

If you are not sure, wait for the “Server Slam” beta coming in May to test yourself. The level cap has been reduced from 25 to 20 for this round and they made several adjustments based on the previous beta, but it should still give you enough info and impression of the final product.

5 minutes ago, ChubasaurusHex said:

I hope theres no RMAH like there was in d3 

RMAH was a disaster… complete mess and bad decision on Blizzard’s end. Not surprising though, they wanted to make it more towards a live service game and make more money out of it.

To be frank, RMAH is not in D4, but… the overworld is practically online game with MMO elements. You may or you may not join into group activities, follow battle pass with rewards (so far they promise only cosmetic stuff) and there will be other players generally running around. Dungeons you can solo, or in a group of friends.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, T G said:

Anyone playing? Am on PS5 :)

Yep, couldn’t wait with all the positive reviews and upgraded my original standard to the deluxe version just to “enjoy” the extended weekend.

Lvl. 42 Rogue on PC here.

19 hours ago, Atram said:

Yep, couldn’t wait with all the positive reviews and upgraded my original standard to the deluxe version just to “enjoy” the extended weekend.

Lvl. 42 Rogue on PC here.

Cool! I've just reached Level 20 Rogue too!

Hi everyone! I just returned to BW forum, great to find a thread on Diablo 4! I have been playing Diablo 2 since I was Secondary School, this time D4 is really a big bang, so much interesting mechanics and no longer the Auction house store kind of concept. Am at level 62 Sorcerer, I always play with my best friend. Now working on leveling up + improve on Paragon board / Equipment hunt so to be able to survive Capstone Dungeon. Mobs can be quite painful at that level.

Screenshot024.jpg

23 hours ago, Perpetual said:

Hi everyone! I just returned to BW forum, great to find a thread on Diablo 4! I have been playing Diablo 2 since I was Secondary School, this time D4 is really a big bang, so much interesting mechanics and no longer the Auction house store kind of concept. Am at level 62 Sorcerer, I always play with my best friend. Now working on leveling up + improve on Paragon board / Equipment hunt so to be able to survive Capstone Dungeon. Mobs can be quite painful at that level.

How do you find the endgame content? I finally managed to push through the main story and I think my character build took a wrong turn somewhere along the way, because I suffer more than the people of Sanctuary and die all the time. I mean I love the amount of content that opens, I enjoy continuing exploring the map, doing side quests and even hunting Lilith’s statues, but thanks to the level scaling, I feel like I am still the same weakling that started the game, half naked in the snowy cave. And these are not even the end game activities; Capstone Dungeon to open higher world tier? I can keep on dreaming, right? Haha

On 6/12/2023 at 9:09 AM, Atram said:

How do you find the endgame content? I finally managed to push through the main story and I think my character build took a wrong turn somewhere along the way, because I suffer more than the people of Sanctuary and die all the time. I mean I love the amount of content that opens, I enjoy continuing exploring the map, doing side quests and even hunting Lilith’s statues, but thanks to the level scaling, I feel like I am still the same weakling that started the game, half naked in the snowy cave. And these are not even the end game activities; Capstone Dungeon to open higher world tier? I can keep on dreaming, right? Haha

Hello! I find Blizzard really shifted the whole concept of the "Auction house" and "repetitive running from Act to Act to something more Objective and Adventures. They seemed to have some positive unknowns to be released in the future. So far I enjoyed a lot!

It is really challenging, I have been playing with my bestie using Discord, he is Druid while I am using Sorcerer (good combination thou!), We managed to pushed through Capstone at level 65, we kept dying at Elias... I was frustrated but excited as well, so we crafted party buff and geared up more DEF and Fire resistance to bring him down.

Ya it is open higher world tier, impossible to solo alone, I wasn't so sure about the game mechanics initially, my bestie is hardcore gamer and he goes into understanding the full game mechanics, so I learned a lot from him as well.

You can do it de, focus on the correct Aspects for the dynamic kind of build you desired.

All the best!

• 7 months later...

Is the new PC Diablo 4 the same story as the diablo immortal mobile? The graphic do looks user.

I bought a new lenovo go and VR pico4. I hope my new PC can run diablo 4 and also if it takes away my time from beat saber. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, fbttop said:

Is the new PC Diablo 4 the same story as the diablo immortal mobile? The graphic do looks user.

I bought a new lenovo go and VR pico4. I hope my new PC can run diablo 4 and also if it takes away my time from beat saber. Haha

Diablo Immortal's storyline takes place between 2 and 3. Diablo 4's in the future after 3 & Reaper of Souls.

On 1/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, fbttop said:

D4 comes with a lot of graphical tweaks so it should be playable on Lenovo Go fairly easily (same like Steam Deck where I get nice 60fps all the time).

Not really a proper VR game though utilizing any functionality of the platform, but the immersion of using headset instead monitor will be there. As for Beat Saber… well, good luck with that. I am still returning to it several years after release. Nothing can dethrone that experience, haha.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.