Male HQ

How extreme kisser are you?

gucici

Guest Bretman

It depends on how much lust you have for your prey target. 

If you have a strong lust and sex energy towards the other target, you will want to makan ( eat) literally swallow whole the target person.

Every square inch , every available skin exposed you will want to taste, lick, savour , inhale, smell.

So tongueing is a small deal considering the overall sum of things. 

All bets are off, go for maximum is the limit. 

But it depends on the lust..

Yes it kinda depends - for me is rare. Usually i am an avid but conservative kisser; nevertheless there have been a few bizarre instances when my top was even more horny than usual, he will stare at me with this glazed look in his eyes, and that when his foreplay kisses will become super-slobbery. Saliva everywhere...

...then when he mount me he also heat me up until I end up making an "ahegao" face (which will cause me to become very embarressed later when I recollect the session), and since both of us have our mouths and tongues hanging open, the kiss is really little more than us pressing our wet tongues against each other while we pant steamily into each-other's open mouths. Really went out of our minds.

Then when I am moved back onto my stomach in the "speedbump" position, in my haze I can feel some weird dripping feeling on my shoulders. Turned out as he was approaching orgasm he had forgotten to close his mouth, so his excess drool is pouring onto my back as his sperm starts to bubble up and out of his nuts, through his fleshy cum-tube and deep into my inner sanctum. If I am not alert he might actually bite my shoulder so as he starts to ejaculate he will fall forward and I have to instead try to manuveur myself out of the path of his mouth or else I have to wear turtleneck to work the next day.

But it is so rare that it happens - until today I have not quite figured out what the 'secret formula' of conditions that triggered my hubby on those uniquely-horny days.

12 hours ago, goldenveins said:

Yes it kinda depends - for me is rare. Usually i am an avid but conservative kisser; nevertheless there have been a few bizarre instances when my top was even more horny than usual, he will stare at me with this glazed look in his eyes, and that when his foreplay kisses will become super-slobbery. Saliva everywhere...

...then when he mount me he also heat me up until I end up making an "ahegao" face (which will cause me to become very embarressed later when I recollect the session), and since both of us have our mouths and tongues hanging open, the kiss is really little more than us pressing our wet tongues against each other while we pant steamily into each-other's open mouths. Really went out of our minds.

Then when I am moved back onto my stomach in the "speedbump" position, in my haze I can feel some weird dripping feeling on my shoulders. Turned out as he was approaching orgasm he had forgotten to close his mouth, so his excess drool is pouring onto my back as his sperm starts to bubble up and out of his nuts, through his fleshy cum-tube and deep into my inner sanctum. If I am not alert he might actually bite my shoulder so as he starts to ejaculate he will fall forward and I have to instead try to manuveur myself out of the path of his mouth or else I have to wear turtleneck to work the next day.

But it is so rare that it happens - until today I have not quite figured out what the 'secret formula' of conditions that triggered my hubby on those uniquely-horny days.

Like animals mating.

In short.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:21 AM, Guest Bretman said:

It depends on how much lust you have for your prey target. 

If you have a strong lust and sex energy towards the other target, you will want to makan ( eat) literally swallow whole the target person.

Every square inch , every available skin exposed you will want to taste, lick, savour , inhale, smell.

So tongueing is a small deal considering the overall sum of things. 

All bets are off, go for maximum is the limit. 

But it depends on the lust..

The horny can make you do some pretty strange stuff. 

13 hours ago, ctrl said:

I love kisses but then if I have love bite on my neck, I will need to come up with an excuse hahah

I’ve never really understood the concept of a love bite. Could you explain the reason, objective and rationale? Must it be visible to others to be considered successful?

53 minutes ago, Baredom said:

I’ve never really understood the concept of a love bite. Could you explain the reason, objective and rationale? Must it be visible to others to be considered successful?

it's just a prettier word for "bruises on neck".

There could be different reasons, it could be that the person kissing have a neck fetish, vampire fantasy... or could be very mundane reason like sucking/biting too hard, or the person receiving the kiss has thin skin/bruise easily. 

I don't necessary think of it as successful/unsuccessful... I just go " oh crap, now I have to unnecessary explain myself 😅 "

3 hours ago, ctrl said:

it's just a prettier word for "bruises on neck".

There could be different reasons, it could be that the person kissing have a neck fetish, vampire fantasy... or could be very mundane reason like sucking/biting too hard, or the person receiving the kiss has thin skin/bruise easily. 

I don't necessary think of it as successful/unsuccessful... I just go " oh crap, now I have to unnecessary explain myself 😅 "

Seems to be something like branding. Like someone putting their mark on someone else. “You’re mine”. Or “I-gave-you-deep-satisfaction-last-night-and-I-want-others-to-know-and-ask-you-about-it”

out of curiosity, what have some of your explanations been?

10 minutes ago, Baredom said:

Seems to be something like branding. Like someone putting their mark on someone else. “You’re mine”. Or “I-gave-you-deep-satisfaction-last-night-and-I-want-others-to-know-and-ask-you-about-it”

out of curiosity, what have some of your explanations been?

that could be true too haha 

when people ask “where u get the love bite from”

I reply to my friends “your mother 😂” 

or to my colleagues “from the streets🤣” 

On 3/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, gucici said:

Would you go into extremes like tongue-ing the ear hole or what do you call that? Putting the whole ear into the mouth? 

Isn't placing the tongue into the ear more referred to as licking and not a part of kissing.

Kissing is meant when lips are involved.

kissing

to touch (someone) with your lips as a greeting or as a way of showing love or sexual attraction.

The title is a bit misleading.

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

Isn't placing the tongue into the ear more referred to as licking and not a part of kissing.

kissing

to touch (someone) with your lips as a greeting or as a way of showing love or sexual attraction.

you need to get laid more 

7 minutes ago, singalion said:

kissing

Not an expert to this. But kissing from neck to face to ears, and a sudden tongue trust into my ear.. Dunno what should it be called. 

Just now, gucici said:

Not an expert to this. But kissing from neck to face to ears, and a sudden tongue trust into my ear.. Dunno what should it be called. 

Kiss refers to the application of your lips.

Licking refers more to the application of your tongue.

However, a mouth to mouth kiss involving the touching of both tongues is referred to as a french kiss.

https://www.wikihow.com/French-Kiss

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

Kiss refers to the application of your lips.

Licking refers more to the application of your tongue.

However, a mouth to mouth kiss involving the touching of both tongues is referred to as a french kiss.

https://www.wikihow.com/French-Kiss

Perhaps so.  But licking is more like no contact of the lips, just tongue. It is like licking an popsicle. 

So if French-Kiss to the ears, it involves more than licking. 

I personally don't like if guys move their tongue into my ear... Not because of the tickle but just feel a bit inconvenient.

French kisses are fine.

Some guys in this region here prefer to do this sort of lip kissing, moving just around one lip (upper, lower) instead of opening the mouth.

What most guys like very often is, when you do doggy and start kissing the area at the back neck just at the tip below the hair, or even better getting both mouths together when the bottom turns his head to you and you can kiss.

In the missionary it is often a bit difficult to keep going and kissing at the same time. Often you slow down and then stop because you move around and can no longer focus on the penetration.

Another thing is when  you either missionary or doggy move your mouth down the stretch from face to the dick or the back and either kiss or lick a bit...

Explore to find out the areas that tickle guys into ecstasy. 

When younger I wasn't much a good kisser or had focus on kissing during sex, maybe as a small part of foreplay, that changed in years. Not sure, maybe it was fear of not tasting good or fear that the other guy doesn't taste pleasant. Nowadays, most often, without kissing, I wouldn't get as much into the mood as I wanted... but prefer to meet guys some hours after certain eating times (lunch, dinner), because taste remnants from food intake might reduce the pleasure. Mouth wash doesn't help in all cases.

I personally found the Sarsi drink can perfectly kill unpleasant tastes, but there might be other drinks.

What I noted in Asia is that many guys are not used to French kisses, sometimes you need to teach them or instruct them to "reach" their tongue out to yours. For plenty the range of how to kiss well is quite resting at basic kissing...

Edited by singalion

Guest guest
7 hours ago, singalion said:

What I noted in Asia is that many guys are not used to French kisses, sometimes you need to teach them or instruct them to "reach" their tongue out to yours. For plenty the range of how to kiss well is quite resting at basic kissing...

And hence the difference of sensuality between these Asians and the angmos.

Singaporeans are normally not good kissers, especially the Chinese dudes.

Not sure if this extreme. But the best type of kissing to me is a 3-way or 4-way (if u can manage) deep fench kissing of 3 or 4 tongues together, provided everyone tastes/smells great.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 3/19/2023 at 4:52 PM, Guest ABBA said:

Like animals mating.

In short.

It is what it is 😇

16 hours ago, Baredom said:

I concur that there can be a level of possessiveness involved - in my case this is definite. My hubby is sweet but very posessive and has attacked other tops for trying to get close to me, before. Hickeys are one way for him to try and deter other tops by making it obvious that I have already been touched.

Another factor may be scent - my hubby loves to sniff certain body parts of mine, which I understood later to be the places where certain glands associated with scent (pheromones?) are most prominent on the human body, and I don't think it is a coincidence that these are also the exact same places on my body he likes to suck on - if he wants to get himself drunk on me, the only thing that will get him higher than my scent, is my taste.

Last but not least, I read that sexual appetite does indeed seem to have some connection to physical appetite - not just because both are primal drives but because the human nervous system processes pleasure in a somewhat generic way - eating, chewing, body contact, sex, biting and being bitten (playfully) are apparently ALL activities that cause the human body to generate endorphins 🤔

Guest more mouths
On 3/20/2023 at 9:27 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Not sure if this extreme. But the best type of kissing to me is a 3-way or 4-way (if u can manage) deep fench kissing of 3 or 4 tongues together, provided everyone tastes/smells great.

Totally agreeing to this! 3 way kissing is so much fun and engaging.

Guest bitten
On 3/21/2023 at 1:08 AM, goldenveins said:

It is what it is 😇

I concur that there can be a level of possessiveness involved - in my case this is definite. My hubby is sweet but very posessive and has attacked other tops for trying to get close to me, before. Hickeys are one way for him to try and deter other tops by making it obvious that I have already been touched.

Another factor may be scent - my hubby loves to sniff certain body parts of mine, which I understood later to be the places where certain glands associated with scent (pheromones?) are most prominent on the human body, and I don't think it is a coincidence that these are also the exact same places on my body he likes to suck on - if he wants to get himself drunk on me, the only thing that will get him higher than my scent, is my taste.

Last but not least, I read that sexual appetite does indeed seem to have some connection to physical appetite - not just because both are primal drives but because the human nervous system processes pleasure in a somewhat generic way - eating, chewing, body contact, sex, biting and being bitten (playfully) are apparently ALL activities that cause the human body to generate endorphins 🤔

I am one who loves to be bitten and I would ask my partner to bite harder as I scream in pain. The biting would only take place on my smooth back. The pain is just so pleasurable.

Also for the love bite, I love to suck and kiss so hard that there would be a darkened patch on the chest. But my favourite spots are always the butt cheeks.

And the fingering of the ear is fun too. Not forgetting the licking of the tongue into the ears, wetting the inner walls. So penetrative.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha if you are a LEO or SCORPIO! You are natural in BED, Fetish, Kinkyness and you are obviously a Master, Dominant knows how to control/train up your Subs/Slaves/Btms and Inexperienced! Haha we just control you in a way that you be so turn on and pre cums haha 😂😆 but we MUST make sure that you have the vibes, willingly accept....😏 Anything and our type haha 😂😆

Guest Tongue
On 3/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, gucici said:

Would you go into extremes like tongue-ing the ear hole or what do you call that? Putting the whole ear into the mouth? 

I bit off his tongue later his dick - happy 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.