Male HQ

Saw my real dad who was construction boss sucking a worker many years ago (story)

Guest StraightExcited

Guest StraightExcited

My dad is one of those traditional Chinese men. He does not say much and was very stern. He was hardly close to us kids and always hang out with his pals. I was sure he has his flings.

The only thing different about him from other men of his age was his interest in body building before gym culture even started in Singapore. 

I noticed he always had rather sexy briefs but that was just maybe his taste.

One day during a three day rain storm and dad would stay in his office, I was out and took a detour to see him at site. I was 25 just out of the army and he was 55. 

He was not in the office when I arrived and an Indian worker in the office said he is in the makeshift dorm where we used to house workers, The look on the worker's face was odd but I didn't know he was enjoying what he expected to happen. 

I went to the dorm, and there were three Indian men sitting on the floor facing into the dimly lit room, the door was open as no one usually come to these sites. 

I approached and then I saw this huge hairy , burly Indian worker naked and standing facing the room where he can look right out the door. A man was sucking him. A Chinese man. 

From the bac I could tell immediately it was dad. And he was sucking hard.

The worker being sucked saw me and looked at me, and the others turned their heads. 

I was shocked and my mouth was open, but they gestured me to be silent 

Later on, as if to avoid my dad seeing me, the worker bein sucked bent down and talked to dad and then tied a tie around dad's eyes to blindfold him, Another worker got up to be sucked by dad while the one who was sucked just now came to the door with his hard on. I have never thought of men before, and I had a girlfriend whom i just had my first sexual experience with a month ago, 

Watching dad ducking the second man was disgusting and I turned and walked away. 

I went to see my girlfriend as there was no mobile in those days. Girlfriend was not home but her dad invited me to go in to wait. He saw my distraught look, miserable from being wet in the rain going up the path that led to their flat. I could not being myself to say what I saw but I only said I saw dad doing something shocking. He offered me some whisky to help and I eventually  blurted everything I saw. He was grim and attentive. When I finished, he asked me if I feel shocked, ashamed and all that... an he asked if I felt excited watching dad. 

I didn't think about being excited, but as soon as he suggested it, I started thinking about it and, boy, I had the hardest throbbing hard on suddenly. I think he saw it. He told me to go home and not mention it to anyone as dad must have his reasons. 

I went home and jerked off that day. After that i stopped thinking about it and continue dating girls for many years until dad passed away and i took over the business.

The workers whom dad sucked, one of them came back one year to work, and it bought back memories,  Since then, I have been cruising gay channels without actually having any fling. But I stayed in hostels to work and look at the men. Some of them notice I look at them with a hard on, but I never touched any of them. Once, I found my underwear gone from the hook when I finished my shower at the hostel. Someone must have taken it as a joke. The next day, I found it in my drawer, obviously used by someone man, the stains showing and smelling.

To this day, I am still on the edge and trying not to fall. Am I wasting my life? I cannot imagine my son seeing me in exactly the same situation as I saw dad. 

Guest This is fiction
25 minutes ago, Guest StraightExcited said:

My dad is one of those traditional Chinese men. He does not say much and was very stern. He was hardly close to us kids and always hang out with his pals. I was sure he has his flings.

The only thing different about him from other men of his age was his interest in body building before gym culture even started in Singapore. 

I noticed he always had rather sexy briefs but that was just maybe his taste.

One day during a three day rain storm and dad would stay in his office, I was out and took a detour to see him at site. I was 25 just out of the army and he was 55. 

He was not in the office when I arrived and an Indian worker in the office said he is in the makeshift dorm where we used to house workers, The look on the worker's face was odd but I didn't know he was enjoying what he expected to happen. 

I went to the dorm, and there were three Indian men sitting on the floor facing into the dimly lit room, the door was open as no one usually come to these sites. 

I approached and then I saw this huge hairy , burly Indian worker naked and standing facing the room where he can look right out the door. A man was sucking him. A Chinese man. 

From the bac I could tell immediately it was dad. And he was sucking hard.

The worker being sucked saw me and looked at me, and the others turned their heads. 

I was shocked and my mouth was open, but they gestured me to be silent 

Later on, as if to avoid my dad seeing me, the worker bein sucked bent down and talked to dad and then tied a tie around dad's eyes to blindfold him, Another worker got up to be sucked by dad while the one who was sucked just now came to the door with his hard on. I have never thought of men before, and I had a girlfriend whom i just had my first sexual experience with a month ago, 

Watching dad ducking the second man was disgusting and I turned and walked away. 

I went to see my girlfriend as there was no mobile in those days. Girlfriend was not home but her dad invited me to go in to wait. He saw my distraught look, miserable from being wet in the rain going up the path that led to their flat. I could not being myself to say what I saw but I only said I saw dad doing something shocking. He offered me some whisky to help and I eventually  blurted everything I saw. He was grim and attentive. When I finished, he asked me if I feel shocked, ashamed and all that... an he asked if I felt excited watching dad. 

I didn't think about being excited, but as soon as he suggested it, I started thinking about it and, boy, I had the hardest throbbing hard on suddenly. I think he saw it. He told me to go home and not mention it to anyone as dad must have his reasons. 

I went home and jerked off that day. After that i stopped thinking about it and continue dating girls for many years until dad passed away and i took over the business.

The workers whom dad sucked, one of them came back one year to work, and it bought back memories,  Since then, I have been cruising gay channels without actually having any fling. But I stayed in hostels to work and look at the men. Some of them notice I look at them with a hard on, but I never touched any of them. Once, I found my underwear gone from the hook when I finished my shower at the hostel. Someone must have taken it as a joke. The next day, I found it in my drawer, obviously used by someone man, the stains showing and smelling.

To this day, I am still on the edge and trying not to fall. Am I wasting my life? I cannot imagine my son seeing me in exactly the same situation as I saw dad. 

Guest Similar but reversed

My dad saw me and my bf fucked when he stayed over in our place in JB. It was only possible cos mom was not around. Bf says the next day he had a chat with dad about how we do it and dad was clealy having a hard on at 60 years old!

Guest Believe
1 hour ago, superflawless said:

Talk about "Emotional Trauma". 

But oh so erotic.

And your father never knew you knew?

U believe him ??  

Such thing happened u will be traumatised and being Chinese is Xia Sway , he still share here already tell u how truth it is 

Guest Ridiculous
5 hours ago, Guest Similar but reversed said:

My dad saw me and my bf fucked when he stayed over in our place in JB. It was only possible cos mom was not around. Bf says the next day he had a chat with dad about how we do it and dad was clealy having a hard on at 60 years old!

Apparently Ridiculous has no limit becaus it is just story telling 

My case, my dad saw it and he came in to correct my position in case I hurt my back .  After that he offered to be camera man so that I see the video later and get the position right ..... how abt that 

Any more ridiculous I can also involved my relative in the STORY 

btmline TALK IS CHEAP , is just story telling dont need to be responsible or make sense 

The probability of dad and son being gay is quite rare, actually following science at current standing, it can be excluded.

The "gay" "gene" is per science passed on by mothers.

From the research on homosexuality in men:

When he looked at the patterns of sexual orientation among these families, he discovered more gay relatives on the maternal side. Homosexuality seemed, at least, to be passed from generation to generation through women.

Maternal inheritance could be explained if there was a gene influencing sexual orientation on the X chromosome, one of the two human sex chromosomes that bear genes determining the sex of offspring.[10] Men have both X and Y chromosomes, while women have two X chromosomes. A male sex-determining gene, called SRY, is found on the Y chromosome.

=> Research says, homosexuality is passed on by mothers.

This means, two brothers might be gay if the same gay marker is passed on.

But it also means, father and son being gay, seems to contrast those research findings.

• G_M changed the title to Saw my real dad who was construction boss sucking a worker many years ago (story)
12 hours ago, Guest StraightExcited said:

My dad is one of those traditional Chinese men. I went to the dorm, and there were three I saw this huge hairy indian man   A man was sucking him. A Chinese man.  it was dad. And he was sucking hard.

Very novel.  You forgot to mention that you joined in and suck your dad's dick to make it into threesome orgy.  It will sound very exciting. 

Guest Exactly
On 3/21/2023 at 5:14 PM, Why? said:

Very novel.  You forgot to mention that you joined in and suck your dad's dick to make it into threesome orgy.  It will sound very exciting. 

Exactly , his story made a fool of himself everyone is mocking 

Cant even come up with a decent story ..... 

Some story, after reading u might say interesting, wow exciting , some like this one ,....... go home practise another few years dont make a mockery of yourself 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.