Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on which might be the best swimming pool to cruise fit guys? I have been using SAFRA TPY for my swimming. Interested to see which other pools people suggest

Is cruising still going on in public pools in 2023?

I thought the Member section or Personals with BW has the relevant details on such locations.

Having fit guys doing their lapses in the pools won't mean that unfit or unpleasant guys who just loiter in the changing room for viewing pleasures and excitement will not be around.

Please note that the younger straight local guys seem quite disgusted on the appearance of such voyeurs, better be careful and apply caution.

(Read the local papers/forums on SAFRA and police reports)

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Nope, just a youngish slim guy who used to swim and cruise pre-covid. Am only now getting back into swimming and hope to have some fun with other fit guys after my swim. So far, I have had a bit of fun at SAFRA TPY, but am hoping to find more elsewhere. 

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Lol, I hope I can look that good when I get to his age. Nah, I’m in my late 20s. I’m planning on going swimming tomorrow at SAFRA TPY if anyone wants to see

@Steve5380

Discussion about Singapore Not about your gym pool.

@singalion

Discussion about curisy pool not related to model

I think both of you have the tendency to have a diarrhea of the brain where you guys will spill shit in topic which has nothing to do with the discussion. 

Are you guys dyslexic?

If I catch you guys spewing nonsense shit and diverting the topic, you will get what is coming!

Get back to topic.

3 hours ago, G_M said:

@Steve5380

Discussion about Singapore Not about your gym pool.

I think both of you have the tendency to have a diarrhea of the brain where you guys will spill shit in topic which has nothing to do with the discussion. 

I am sorry, @G_M.  I will aim at being more impersonal.  And I will look in my local drug store for pills against brain diarrhea.

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Lol, I hope I can look that good when I get to his age. Nah, I’m in my late 20s. I’m planning on going swimming tomorrow at SAFRA TPY if anyone wants to see

Safra TPY is full of hunks. You can spend a day there ogling.

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Yeah, I realize that, but I’m wondering if there are any other pools that have fit guys also or is SAFRA TPY the best place to find fit guys.

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on which might be the best swimming pool to cruise fit guys? I have been using SAFRA TPY for my swimming. Interested to see which other pools people suggest

Nowadays very hard, cos the government purposely close down all the cruisy pools. The new ones that are built are all very family-oriented.

That's why an older gay friend ever told me that very few gay guys cruise at pools now, because of the fear of being arrested and charged in court. Totally not worth it for those few moments of pleasure.

Even two consenting guys in a shower cubicle can also be arrested.

That's why most gays use gay saunas and clubs to cruise.

Public pools are very dead nowadays in terms of gay cruising.

Guest Title

The title abit .... first why fit guys only ?? not fit ones cannot cruise ?? 

2nd , define fit ?? my fit might not be your fit, so what is the definition here ?? 

Contradicting ...

11 minutes ago, Guest Title said:

The title abit .... first why fit guys only ?? not fit ones cannot cruise ?? 

2nd , define fit ?? my fit might not be your fit, so what is the definition here ?? 

Contradicting ...

The best would be that the threadstarter just goes around different pools and takes a look on his own.

Usually every guy would have his own weekly schedule to visit such pools, you can be lucky one day but not the other day.

What I would caution more than fit or non fit is that straight guys may complain to the security at the pools on cruising, spying etc because they feel "intimidated" or uncomfortable.

If you do, be clear with your signals onto others and better to avoid gaining the wrong attraction.

Just don't infringe into the area of straight guys.

The purpose of SAFRAs and public pools is not to offer cruising and sex locations for gay guys.

Don't forget this!

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Precisely....The good old days over. 

New generation gays where got cruise. All go digital to find hook up. Cruisers now are all boomers. 

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Well, I can't speak for others in my generation, but I have to disagree, there is quite a lot of hot guys cruising at SAFRA TPY and even if they don't have fun, guys might hook up after meeting at the pool. Still, from the comments here, it seems that SAFRA TPY is the best pool for fit guys.

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nowadays very hard, cos the government purposely close down all the cruisy pools. The new ones that are built are all very family-oriented.

No wonder Safa Punggol got no swimming pool,  only a water playground for the parent to bring their kids there 😂

Guest Guest
On 3/23/2023 at 2:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yes agree.  And also, primary schools swimming lessons use most of the pools to conduct lessons in the morning and afternoon. Toilet full of kids. No longer so good to cruise. 

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I can't speak about public pools, but my experience at SAFRA TPY shows that it's not dead, but like And then says, maybe not as frenzied as years ago. One guy I had fun with told me that Delta used to be quite a fun place to cruise, but when I checked it out online, Delta seems to be closed now for renovations. That's why I wondered if there were any other cruisy pools aside from SAFRA. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What makes Safra TPY more cruisy than other Safra pools? Has anyone ever think about this?

I have only been to TPY and MF

MF has frosted glass doors in the shower cubicles instead of solid doors.

That may be one factor.

Apparently at Tamp, shower cubicle dividers do not go right to the floor, leaving a gap.

How much that affect things I do not know.

@swimingcruiser  can try YCK, Clem,or KB public pools

On 3/24/2023 at 1:45 PM, And then said:

It may not be as frenzied as the heydays of years gone by

Look, in the heydays which I assume to be 1995 to 2002 or around that time, just consider there were no gay saunas (or not many). (no dating apps), these gym outlets at every corner weren't around...

Public places had plenty of cruising going on, even certain staircases of hotels, but public pools just offered the best options:

a) you had full view of the guy (fitness, shape etc and those cruisers had a glimpse on their dick)

b) even if you were discreet and didn't do anything inside the changing room, you just signaled and waited outside the entrance...

=> it was like nudes on dating apps

c) Most cleaner staff knew what was going on but more tolerant, or I would say just gave up on calling security or police. The cleaners gave a big shout "Cleaning" and the cruisers inside exactly new what it meant...

It even got to a part where the cruising started being annoying to those who really wanted to swim and not just cruise.

What I observed was that nearly all public pools were cruisy in those years...

Besides Delta, don't forget Buona Vista and the Fort Canning Pool, Katong, Bishan and Ang Mo Kio.

In some different thread I posted some years back what happened to my Ang Moh visitor, when he went to some local  public pools during his 3 week stay in Singapore...

my visitor felt "intimidated" by those approaches. 🤣

Edited by singalion

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What makes Safra TPY more cruisy than other Safra pools? Has anyone ever think about this?

I think it's because it has a concentration of fit guys there and that attracts the cruisers. I've noticed that safra TPY pool is always more crowded than other safra pools. But then again TPY is a central location too. 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, davlim76 said:

I think it's because it has a concentration of fit guys there and that attracts the cruisers. I've noticed that safra TPY pool is always more crowded than other safra pools. But then again TPY is a central location too. 

People comes in all shapes and sizes but TPY only attracts hunky people. What's the magic of Safra TPY? Because the gym is overlooking the pool?

Guest Fit guy
On 3/22/2023 at 3:56 PM, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Like u said they are for fit guy 

Pls do go , why you want to spoil it ....

Guest Swimmingcruiser

So far this week, not many hot guys, hope my luck is better tomorrow. If you are fit and want to have fun with a slim fit guy, come to SAFRA TPY tomorrow, lol

Dear creepy old men at safra tpy (in fact in every cruisy places), please stop treating the pool and gym as a gay sauna. There are so many of you camping and loitering in an obvious manner in the toilet/shower areas and it's very very annoying especially when you follow people around and glare obviously at other patrons with your big eyes as if you are ready to eat others.

Stop being so desperate! It's only a matter of time before the public reports you to the staff or police. Behave yourself or just go to tenmen or keybox to satisfy your desires.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

3 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Dear creepy old men at safra tpy (in fact in every cruisy places), please stop treating the pool and gym as a gay sauna. There are so many of you camping and loitering in an obvious manner in the toilet/shower areas and it's very very annoying especially when you follow people around and glare obviously at other patrons with your big eyes as if you are ready to eat others.

Stop being so desperate! It's only a matter of time before the public reports you to the staff or police. Behave yourself or just go to tenmen or keybox to satisfy your desires.

Always the case eh

Guest Swimmingcruiser

You said it Thatwasawes, so many irritating cruisers today when I was swimming and when there were two hot fit guys I would have loved to have fun with. Hi to the sexy fit guys in the white and black speedos today. You are both so hot

On 3/25/2023 at 6:22 PM, singalion said:

Look, in the heydays which I assume to be 1995 to 2002 or around that time, just consider there were no gay saunas (or not many). (no dating apps), these gym outlets at every corner weren't around...

Public places had plenty of cruising going on, even certain staircases of hotels, but public pools just offered the best options:

a) you had full view of the guy (fitness, shape etc and those cruisers had a glimpse on their dick)

b) even if you were discreet and didn't do anything inside the changing room, you just signaled and waited outside the entrance...

=> it was like nudes on dating apps

c) Most cleaner staff knew what was going on but more tolerant, or I would say just gave up on calling security or police. The cleaners gave a big shout "Cleaning" and the cruisers inside exactly new what it meant...

It even got to a part where the cruising started being annoying to those who really wanted to swim and not just cruise.

What I observed was that nearly all public pools were cruisy in those years...

Besides Delta, don't forget Buona Vista and the Fort Canning Pool, Katong, Bishan and Ang Mo Kio.

In some different thread I posted some years back what happened to my Ang Moh visitor, when he went to some local  public pools during his 3 week stay in Singapore...

my visitor felt "intimidated" by those approaches. 🤣

Fun times, lol

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I think fit guys can find fun anywhere if they aren’t fussy, but I am lol, that’s why I want to know where I can find them. Nothing is hotter than a guy who is ripped with muscles. Extra bonus points if he has a big thick cock too

Guest ffffffff

Yup, lots of irritating people

Especially those who purposely walk away when you happen to use the sink near theirs.

Or if you place your bag next to theirs , they grab their stuff and go to another spot.

Don't need to be so paranoid and rude.

On 4/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Yup, lots of irritating people

Especially those who purposely walk away when you happen to use the sink near theirs.

Or if you place your bag next to theirs , they grab their stuff and go to another spot.

Don't need to be so paranoid and rude.

There are many (gay) men out there who think they are God sent and they are ‘hot’ (whatever that means). No point getting yourself upset over them. 

Guest ffffffff
1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

There are many (gay) men out there who think they are God sent and they are ‘hot’ (whatever that means). No point getting yourself upset over them. 

That's true, they don't realize how below average they are. And I'm being kind in my assessment. 

I also walk past them and make a big show of avoiding them like the plague. :lol: 

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.