Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

On 4/6/2023 at 9:29 AM, Guest ffffffff said:

That's true, they don't realize how below average they are. And I'm being kind in my assessment. 

I also walk past them and make a big show of avoiding them like the plague. :lol: 

But that means you are actually not different to those who take they belongings and move somewhere else, when you "squeeze" your things onto somewhere next to them...

Such swimming pool culture is interesting here. Maybe I should buy some chalk or ask for some police tape to mark my territory... 😂

Police Line Do Not Cross Tape Stock Image - Image of bold, caution: 14746593

28 minutes ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Go during lunchtime on a weekday when it’s sunny. It’s your best bet

Not necessarily weekday. Recently went to TPY on a Sunday lunchtime and it was pretty good too.

But admittedly it was more troublesome in terms of fun, cos there were kids around.

A daddy bringing one or two little ones into the change room may put that area out of "action" for easily 15 minutes!

But lunch time fewest kids.  Never been in the evenings though.

Guest ffffffff
15 minutes ago, singalion said:

But that means you are actually not different to those who take they belongings and move somewhere else, when you "squeeze" your things onto somewhere next to them...

Such swimming pool culture is interesting here. Maybe I should buy some chalk or ask for some police tape to mark my territory... 😂

Police Line Do Not Cross Tape Stock Image - Image of bold, caution: 14746593

I said placed my belongings..moron

I am going to be rude to you now like I did with those guys..

Someone should tape you to a chair, so you can't practice online verbosity anymore😁

56 minutes ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Go during lunchtime on a weekday when it’s sunny. It’s your best bet

18 minutes ago, And then said:

Not necessarily weekday. Recently went to TPY on a Sunday lunchtime and it was pretty good too.

But admittedly it was more troublesome in terms of fun, cos there were kids around.

A daddy bringing one or two little ones into the change room may put that area out of "action" for easily 15 minutes!

But lunch time fewest kids.  Never been in the evenings though.

ah okay! Will take note of lunch time in general then. Thank you guys! Maybe you’ll see me there on a weekend soon ;)

• G_M changed the title to Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]
Guest Swimmingcruiser

I have never been to Delta before, but a guy I hooked up with told me that it was the place to go for hot guys to cruise each other. Does anyone know when it was a good time to go and cruise there and where?

8 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

I have never been to Delta before, but a guy I hooked up with told me that it was the place to go for hot guys to cruise each other. Does anyone know when it was a good time to go and cruise there and where?

It is still not reopen yet following renovations, so it is all unknown at this stage.

Who knows whether it will turn out to be like Katong post its renovation.

Katong's renovation has almost killed it completely.

Guest Guest

Every pool can have hot fit guys, it just depends on your luck. I went to Queenstown swimming pool today and I saw a tall hunk show off his hot ripped body and cock to me. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, mrjuicetiger said:

true that.. and lucky you. was he semi or fully hard too

Jalan besar pool once awhile has uncles tat walk out fr shower cubicle with a hardon n taking time drying themselves. Really daring. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Jalan besar pool once awhile has uncles tat walk out fr shower cubicle with a hardon n taking time drying themselves. Really daring. 

Cool nv been there. I should go check it out. A bit tired of swimming at safra tpy even at nonpeak hours — been encountering ppl cutting into my lane when there’s so many other lanes to swim at 

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Every pool can have hot fit guys, it just depends on your luck. I went to Queenstown swimming pool today and I saw a tall hunk show off his hot ripped body and cock to me. 

haha... of course anywhere can have

just a matter of how likely

almost guaranteed at each visit, vs once in 10 visits

Guest guest
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tere were more of such men during e BV pool era. Remember seeing a middle age chinese man showering with his raging hardon at the open shower when i was a teenage then.  His hard dick was curving side way like a crescent n reali thick n obviously abv 6". 

I saw him walking with his hardon to e open shower when I m walking tere after entering e toilet. Instead of facing e wall during his shower, he kept turning ard facing out his frontal. Another guy showering opp him saw when he turned himself ard n soon, he went hard too showing to tat man. Both put up a great show.

Until today, e scenario is still in my mind. Men those days were reali daring than today. Sadly, Macritchie shower oso dun hv such scene. Men inside yunomori here all cover their dicks....sigh!

Guest Guest

Mrjuicetiger, sadly, he wasn’t even semi hard, but he has such a ripped body. Would have loved to explore it with my tongue. If I see him next time, I will try and see if he is open to more action, lol

Guest Derry boy kkj
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Am sure you enjoyed the show without blinking,🤪

Guest Derelict

Even the month before COVID started, guys were walking around and showing off their erections at katong.

Some stand opposite you at the bench and take off their briefs. 

Some stand naked at the urinal row and stroke themselves slowly. If someone comes, they swagger off, cocks still stiff.

The new changing room is too open. 

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Even the month before COVID started, guys were walking around and showing off their erections at katong.

Some stand naked at the urinal row and stroke themselves slowly. If someone comes, they swagger off, cocks still stiff.

The new changing room is too open. 

I suppose katong pool is the last active gay pool in SG.

Guest Sleazy sluts

Saw two guys doing it in BV doorless cubicle. Both their faces sticking out of  the stall keeping a lookout

Both horny and panting🤪🤪

Guest Calling all delta sluts
52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Katong isn’t a good place for cruising anymore since the renovation. I’m hoping that Delta will not be completely changed when it reopens. 

The old delta building both ground floor showers and the toilet on 2nd floor where the old gym was, was pretty notorious. As well as the pool showers, the back few cubicles 🤭

I think the new Reno will just have one male showers 🚿 and toilet 🚽. All in one. Sigh. The doors will automatically close type.

Guest Sleazy sluts
1 hour ago, mate69 said:

yes those good times at the pool

loved it

Especially when guys lie flat by the pool's edge

If they park up, can see the dickhead peeking out slightly.🤭🤪

Then some other guys in the pool will do pull ups to sneak a peak. ,,🤣🤣

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Sleazy sluts said:

Especially when guys lie flat by the pool's edge

If they park up, can see the dickhead peeking out slightly.🤭🤪

Hahaha.....Yes man! Caught a few dick head peeking at their waistband.

Some who lay flat on their chest with legs spreading apart when tanning also exposed their balls. 

Alot of guys doing the froggy style is actually cruising the guy in front of them... So every swimming pool is cruisy spot. 

Those swim freestyle also cruising sideways. And showing off armpits. Haha

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Sleazy sluts said:

Saw two guys doing it in BV doorless cubicle. Both their faces sticking out of  the stall keeping a lookout

Both horny and panting🤪🤪

Before the doorless cubicles were installed, I saw a fit uncle, probably in his 50 humping a guy in his 30 at the last row corner of the open shower. I was 19 yo then and was curious why few guys keep walking around there and seems that they were watching something.  I m surprised by what I saw. There were guys showering opposite and beside them when they were sexing. BV pool the best ! 

Guest Haha3
On 4/19/2023 at 5:04 PM, Guest Haha said:

Alot of guys doing the froggy style is actually cruising the guy in front of them... So every swimming pool is cruisy spot. 

I do backstroke. That way I get to show my crotch and nipples as they stick out of the water surface. 

I also show my armpits alternatively.

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

I ever came across at queenstown pool. Happened during the period when booking was needed to use the pool. When I was drying myself half way at the concrete bench, a manly looking uncle in his 50 wearing square trunk came in and placed his things next to mine. With that beefy waterpolo player bod and dark tanned skin, I think he swim quite frequently. He took out his towel from his bag, hang it on the hook and then took off his trunk and went into the cubicle. When he walked off to the cubicle, I turned my head and saw a nice square trunk tanned line on his butt. After I put on my undie, I sat on the bench and continue drying my legs. He took a quick rinse and walked out from the cubicle retuning to my place. Wow...he is really a show-er. He was standing with his frontal nude next to where I m sitting and his cock was at my eye level. He took his towel from the hook and covered his head drying his hair for quite awhile. I was having a good time looking at his hairy 'jingle bell' when he was drying his hair. After that he put up his leg 1 by 1 on the bench drying. When done, he took out his water bottle, sat down in nude, started drinking water and reading his phone. I purposely took my trunk to wash at the basin. When I returned to pack my bag, he was putting on his shorts without undie. Really a sex god.

Guest Derelict
46 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I ever came across at queenstown pool. Happened during the period when booking was needed to use the pool. When I was drying myself half way at the concrete bench, a manly looking uncle in his 50 wearing square trunk came in and placed his things next to mine. With that beefy waterpolo player bod and dark tanned skin, I think he swim quite frequently. He took out his towel from his bag, hang it on the hook and then took off his trunk and went into the cubicle. When he walked off to the cubicle, I turned my head and saw a nice square trunk tanned line on his butt. After I put on my undie, I sat on the bench and continue drying my legs. He took a quick rinse and walked out from the cubicle retuning to my place. Wow...he is really a show-er. He was standing with his frontal nude next to where I m sitting and his cock was at my eye level. He took his towel from the hook and covered his head drying his hair for quite awhile. I was having a good time looking at his hairy 'jingle bell' when he was drying his hair. After that he put up his leg 1 by 1 on the bench drying. When done, he took out his water bottle, sat down in nude, started drinking water and reading his phone. I purposely took my trunk to wash at the basin. When I returned to pack my bag, he was putting on his shorts without undie. Really a sex god.

🔥🌋

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Tis kind of man is wat I call hunk. Not shy being in nude..."u wan c, c lor" kind of attitude. Nice!

Guest Cucumbers
On 4/19/2023 at 4:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hahaha.....Yes man! Caught a few dick head peeking at their waistband.

Some who lay flat on their chest with legs spreading apart when tanning also exposed their balls. 

Later, discovered it was as thick as a cucumber 🥒 when he showered 

On 4/19/2023 at 2:50 PM, Guest Sluts in a row said:

A few guys were standing out of their cubicles and watching one another jack off. 

BV days

Did BV have cubicles? I think you meant Delta.

BV had these narrow opposite diagonal placed open showers.

Best was still Fort Canning, because the wooden bench was like 15 - 20 m away from the showers and some attention seekers always had a reason to walk naked from the shower to the bench pretending they forgot the shower gel, then the shampoo... oh, no, they also forgot to bring the towel to the shower cubicle...

It was a real show going on. And guaranteed there were spectators on the bench taking hours to dress or undress...

And when a hot guy entered, you saw a bunch of 5 - 10 guys following him from the changing room to the pool like like a bunch of ants running into a honey pot...

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This type of guy (show-er) does not mean he is gay friendly or trying to attract gays, right? Meaning if gays approach him, the gay guy could be brutally whacked, right? 

So must be careful hor .... 😧

Guest Sluts in a row
2 hours ago, singalion said:

Did BV have cubicles? I think you meant Delta.

BV had these narrow opposite diagonal placed open showers.

Best was still Fort Canning, because the wooden bench was like 15 - 20 m away from the showers and some attention seekers always had a reason to walk naked from the shower to the bench pretending they forgot the shower gel, then the shampoo... oh, no, they also forgot to bring the towel to the shower cubicle...

It was a real show going on. And guaranteed there were spectators on the bench taking hours to dress or undress...

And when a hot guy entered, you saw a bunch of 5 - 10 guys following him from the changing room to the pool like like a bunch of ants running into a honey pot...

You obviously haven't been to BV during the 1990s and still want to comment.

There was a period they had cubicles with no doors. Then they installed doors 

Then they covered up the pool.

Fort canning you were talking about - official name river valley.

Guest Guest
On 4/19/2023 at 5:04 PM, Guest Haha said:

I do that a lot when I am swimming the frog style i.e. eyeing the hot male swimmer in front of you, especially his muscular buttocks in those tight sexy speedos  😈

With free style, you can't really see the guy in front of you, so I don't really like it.

Guest Sluts in a row
1 hour ago, singalion said:

hm, I don't remember any shower cubicles at BV pool.

The pool was not covered up the times I visited.

Interesting that other people here know better than me when I visted BV pool. haha

Maybe you should comment based on actual visits rather than gathering outdated or secondhand information from the internet.

And then claim you've been there 🤣🤣🤣

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.