Male HQ

Cruisy swimming pools for fit guys [No ADS Allowed]

Guest Swimmingcruiser

We shud all make a trip to the hockey toilet before n after our swim to make that place happen then 😆 and maybe the cc toilet too cos i saw some cruising before delta pool closed for reno. 

Guest Guest
20 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

Personally I don't see how anyone can cruise here since it's so exposed. 

Dun underestimate we gay men. If both wanted to, anything can happen. 

On 5/1/2023 at 9:04 PM, lean n mean said:

We shud all make a trip to the hockey toilet before n after our swim to make that place happen then 😆 and maybe the cc toilet too cos i saw some cruising before delta pool closed for reno. 

No more hockey toilet. But the toilet near the childcare centre last time is retained 

Guest Deltaslut

I have been to Delta three times. Twice to swim and nothing happened, but when I went in the evening, I had a fun encounter at the toilet by the indoor stadium. A tall fit ripped guy jerked off his big cock and gave me a nice thick load onto my chest. Too bad he wasn't interested in letting me suck him off. 

Guest Curious
4 hours ago, Guest Deltaslut said:

I have been to Delta three times. Twice to swim and nothing happened, but when I went in the evening, I had a fun encounter at the toilet by the indoor stadium. A tall fit ripped guy jerked off his big cock and gave me a nice thick load onto my chest. Too bad he wasn't interested in letting me suck him off. 

What level is the toilet?

Field report on delta pool -  went at 12:45 today. No one at showers. Four guys n one lady at main pool. Got out at 1:15 n head for showers. Five min later, two came in, one after another. They picked adjoining cubicles opp mine and we all left our doors open. Soon enough, live shows all round within each cubicle. As we were about to leave, two more entered. Hope they had the same experience with each other. I oso checked out the toilet at the gym floor. Not conducive for activities.

Edited by lean n mean

Guest Delta Hunk
18 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Field report on delta pool -  went at 12:45 today. No one at showers. Four guys n one lady at main pool. Got out at 1:15 n head for showers. Five min later, two came in, one after another. They picked adjoining cubicles opp mine and we all left our doors open. Soon enough, live shows all round within each cubicle. As we were about to leave, two more entered. Hope they had the same experience with each other. I oso checked out the toilet at the gym floor. Not conducive for activities.

Thanks for the repot!

Live shows mean the guys are gay and showing their erected dicks in shower?  I used to swim there but stopped since reno.  Tell me more !

Guest guest

Juz left delta...less than 10 pax in e vicinity. After 30mins swim, I entered e toilet n hear showering sound. 2 men were inside e cubicles showering without door closed. They were across each other.

Guess wat...e 50+yo men was showering with his hardon facing out....e other man in his 30s showering across him was watching. I took e cubicle next to him n watch tat uncle across putting on a great show for us. 

Guest Delta Hunk
32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Which swimming pool has many hunky guys visiting?

Used to be Delta for sure, TPY too.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Juz left delta...less than 10 pax in e vicinity. After 30mins swim, I entered e toilet n hear showering sound. 2 men were inside e cubicles showering without door closed. They were across each other.

Guess wat...e 50+yo men was showering with his hardon facing out....e other man in his 30s showering across him was watching. I took e cubicle next to him n watch tat uncle across putting on a great show for us. 

So the 50+yo man did that on purpose? He may not be gay rite?

Guest Secret
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Agree he's the "secret" policeman trying to lure gays into open to arrest them!

(just joking, so please chill)

Guest guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

He dun look gay to me. He din make any eye contact with us n not even watching us. He oni concentrate on his shower with his frontal nude facing us all e time n showing off how hard his dick was. 100% a turn on to us. Can't deny some men juz like to exhibit their asset.

Guest Guest

Today early morning got 2 hot fit guys at delta swimming. Both don't look gay, between 20 to 30yo. 1 wearing black square trunk and 1 wearing black shorts.

Headed to the shower after finishing my laps and the square trunk guy was already in there showering with the cubicle door opened. Nice muscular bod and 6 pec but he has small kkj covered by bushy pubic hair. Overall he still look sexy with that small kkj. 

When square trunk guy about to leave the toilet after changing, black shorts guy came in. He took off his shorts and went into the cubicle across mine. I thought he was going to shower with door open too but he was standing inside there peeing. Strong and loud urine splashing sound I heard and a nice fair bubble butt i saw. After the pee, he turned around and came out taking his shower things. This guy has a meaty long hung kkj and not that bushy below. He went into the cubicle and closed the door during shower. Really turn on by his hot bod with that big kkj but peeing in the cubicle is really a big no no. 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Today early morning got 2 hot fit guys at delta swimming. Both don't look gay, between 20 to 30yo. 1 wearing black square trunk and 1 wearing black shorts.

Headed to the shower after finishing my laps and the square trunk guy was already in there showering with the cubicle door opened. Nice muscular bod and 6 pec but he has small kkj covered by bushy pubic hair. Overall he still look sexy with that small kkj. 

When square trunk guy about to leave the toilet after changing, black shorts guy came in. He took off his shorts and went into the cubicle across mine. I thought he was going to shower with door open too but he was standing inside there peeing. Strong and loud urine splashing sound I heard and a nice fair bubble butt i saw. After the pee, he turned around and came out taking his shower things. This guy has a meaty long hung kkj and not that bushy below. He went into the cubicle and closed the door during shower. Really turn on by his hot bod with that big kkj but peeing in the cubicle is really a big no no. 

Sorry... WEDNESDAY FULL CLOSURE for swimming complex. How you see 2 hot guy today early morn... 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Jk2022 said:

Sorry... WEDNESDAY FULL CLOSURE for swimming complex. How you see 2 hot guy today early morn... 

Sorry not today...I copy and paste from my twitter post.

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, And then said:

In cases of 2 guys showering across from each other, the side you pick can be critical!

Choose the eye candy. 😜

On 5/9/2023 at 10:12 AM, Guest Deltaslut said:

It’s on the first floor. Just past the hockey fields. The layout is actually quite good for cruising 

Ya. Its on the ground floor inside the part of building facing hockey pitch and mrt track, where the indoor badminton court is. Saw someone stroking while showering n one guy tailing a clueless young chap to the urinals. 

Guest Jayden
On 3/23/2023 at 6:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Precisely....The good old days over. 

New generation gays where got cruise. All go digital to find hook up. Cruisers now are all boomers. 

No wonder all those desperate and shameless cruisers in TPY Safra gym are all fat and balding boomers 

Guest Giraffe
1 hour ago, Guest Jayden said:

No wonder all those desperate and shameless cruisers in TPY Safra gym are all fat and balding boomers 

One day you'll become fat and balding too. 

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Saw lots of hot eye candies today when I went. Two tall fit hunks, one angmo and one Chinese and one muscle Malay. Sadly, no chance to play with them, although, I think the tall Chinese guy and the muscle Malay were cruising each other as I saw them wander off together. 

Apart from delta swimming complex which has been covered quite extensively here, how about the other swimming complexes like AMK bishan serangoon hougang YCK or geylang east? Are they all bad for cruising?

Guest ffffffff
10 hours ago, Guest meh said:

Apart from delta swimming complex which has been covered quite extensively here, how about the other swimming complexes like AMK bishan serangoon hougang YCK or geylang east? Are they all bad for cruising?

Katong has those metal structures looming over pools. It's an eyesore and feels unsafe.

Clementi competition pool still closed.

Guest Guest

Jalan besar pool. U can find few fit/buff uncles who swim as early as 7am.

If u r lucky, u may bump into uncles who r not shy walking out fr shower with his hardon. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.