Male HQ

More like to top when getting older

Guest kds

I wonder if anyone here ever thru this kind of life phase before. I always tho im pure btm. I really enjoy getting F'ed
But now in my 40s there’s something change in my brain lol. Im starting to like be top n do the F

if you ask me to rim someone few years ago, i will reject coz i feel disgusted. But now the sight of hole especially pink hole makes me horny to the moon n rim him like no tomorrow.
I dont think i will be become top tho maybe VT. But since now im also looking for bf. I just feel this will make it even harder to find bf with this yet "another new requirements". 
Now instead of looking for top, i will insist vers top so i can get to bang too

recently i just unblocked all on grindr coz i tend to block those btm last time so my grid will have more suitable option lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 8:52 PM, Guest kds said:
I wonder if anyone here ever thru this kind of life phase before. I always tho im pure btm. I really enjoy getting F'ed
But now in my 40s there’s something change in my brain lol. Im starting to like be top n do the F

if you ask me to rim someone few years ago, i will reject coz i feel disgusted. But now the sight of hole especially pink hole makes me horny to the moon n rim him like no tomorrow.
I dont think i will be become top tho maybe VT. But since now im also looking for bf. I just feel this will make it even harder to find bf with this yet "another new requirements". 
Now instead of looking for top, i will insist vers top so i can get to bang too

recently i just unblocked all on grindr coz i tend to block those btm last time so my grid will have more suitable option lol

I also got this feeling to from b to vt

Guest ffffffff

Perhaps , when you were younger, you needed a masculine role model

So you bottomed.

Now that you are more secure in your masculinity, you want to top

Guest Time Cruiser
3 hours ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Perhaps , when you were younger, you needed a masculine role model

So you bottomed.

Now that you are more secure in your masculinity, you want to top

I totally agree with this, younger need someone to make themselves feel secure. And when become older then will be different.

When I was in my 20s, I was primarily a top, and then I met this guy, we dated, and he wanted to fuck me. Since we were in a relationship then, I agreed. It was a somewhat uncomfortable experience for me the first time, and hurt like hell, but after a few times, I got more comfortable with it, and we did flip flop. Things got more interesting when we started having 3-ways and small sex parties with a few guys and I have to admit that I did enjoy a lot being sandwiched between 2 guys and having my cock and ass pleasured simultaneously. 

As I enter my 30s, I was relatively flex still but more on the top side. Somehow, i have the top vibes as one guy said about me. Now in my late 40s, I have pretty much for the last decade been exclusively top. Party, I have grown into the "daddy" look with salt and pepper hair, and a relatively decent body I guess. The guys I attract are definitely younger than me mostly in the 20s and some early 30s. 

There's something to be said about being a top in the 40s. I don't fuck like an energizer bunny like i was in my 20s. Back then I could cum maybe 3x but these days, I cum once, but I take my time to cum. Sure, maintaining an erection requires more effort at this stage in life, but sex has been satisfying and I enjoy bouncing off a perky butt. 

Love. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.