Male HQ

Tiktok CEO Singaporean Chew Shou Zi (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest nehneh69
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Wiki says:

Chew was born on 1 January 1983 in Singapore. His father worked in construction while his mother was a bookkeeper.

Upon his graduation from Hwa Chong InstitutionChew went on to serve National Service in which he was a commissioned officer in the Singapore Armed Forces.

After his military service, Chew went on to study at University College Londonwhere he graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Economicsdegree. In 2010, he completed a Master of Business Administration degree at Harvard Business Schooland while there completed a summer internship at Facebook prior to its IPO.

How come I hear stories that he is a PRC converted new Singaporean citizen … hahaha!

You neh read the first post ah

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wiki says:

Chew was born on 1 January 1983 in Singapore. His father worked in construction while his mother was a bookkeeper.

Upon his graduation from Hwa Chong InstitutionChew went on to serve National Service in which he was a commissioned officer in the Singapore Armed Forces.

After his military service, Chew went on to study at University College Londonwhere he graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Economicsdegree. In 2010, he completed a Master of Business Administration degree at Harvard Business Schooland while there completed a summer internship at Facebook prior to its IPO.

How come I hear stories that he is a PRC converted new Singaporean citizen … hahaha!

Chew seems to be an Asian equivalent to the extraordinary individual we have in the US,  Pete Buttigieg.   Smart, successful, good looking.  Both are married and have two kids.  But wat amazes me is that Chew's capacity does not seem to come,  or has not yet been revealed as,  the quality of Buttigieg:   THAT HE IS GAY!  :thumb:

Guest Chew On Me
On 3/25/2023 at 3:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Definitely boyfriend material 😍

20230325-154616.jpg

I think he’s K idol material too . 

at one glance he looks ok - but after watching how he holds up with dignity  despite aggressive and rude congress - I think I have fallen for his grace and think he’s insanely attractive.  Now will be silently supporting him like many others.  

Guest Married
On 3/26/2023 at 2:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

So what ???

I was also married with two kids, for many years.    Yet I am happily GAY. 

Mind if I ask - are you still married ? Does wife know? 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Chew On Me said:

I think he’s K idol material too . 

at one glance he looks ok - but after watching how he holds up with dignity  despite aggressive and rude congress - I think I have fallen for his grace and think he’s insanely attractive.  Now will be silently supporting him like many others.  

Jia lat, now his wife has to be careful, not only the ladies and aunties want him, the guys are after him too! Hahaha!

Guest Chew On Me
24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Jia lat, now his wife has to be careful, not only the ladies and aunties want him, the guys are after him too! Hahaha!

I won’t want to break up my idol’s family :) 

9 hours ago, Guest Married said:

Mind if I ask - are you still married ? Does wife know? 

We divorced about 30 years ago.  I never came out,  but it is possible that she knows.  I don't think she would have a problem with that.

Guest guest
On 3/26/2023 at 2:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Like what you said …. 👍

Very cool and calm. Even in the US, he did not fake a US accent, but use the normal Singaporean accent which we feel so connected.

He joins force with Jamus Lim to attack a new GRC (East Coast/Tanjong Pagar) …. 😱 😬

If he really joins force with Jamus Lim in next GE, got good show to watch.

Guest guest
10 minutes ago, Why? said:

Singapore has many hidden local talents, in private sector, not brought up with silver spoon.  We don't see many of them in politics, except a a handful in the opposition camp. 

I don't think they will want to get into politics, since politics here nothing much you can do to change anything, esp if you are in opp. 

Poor Chew. I just dont understand why he was invited to testify in front of these congressmen but he was not allowed to speak / defend freely in the land of freedom. What an irony! poor zaddy T_T

4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I don't think they will want to get into politics, since politics here nothing much you can do to change anything, esp if you are in opp. 

China has made him so filthy rich, not Singapore.  I need to improve my Chinese skills and hope to join some very rich Chinese companies.  

2 minutes ago, dboy84 said:

Poor Chew. I just dont understand why he was invited to testify in front of these congressmen but he was not allowed to speak / defend freely 

Don't expect to be treated kindly in the land of the BULLY. The legislators, the most of whom are businesspeople, saw Chew as a formidable business rival.  Democracy, freedom of free speech and free market are America's joke. 

1 hour ago, Why? said:

China has made him so filthy rich, not Singapore.  I need to improve my Chinese skills and hope to join some very rich Chinese companies.  

you think spamming blowing wind with copy’s news paste pro china propaganda is going to make some rich Chinese company give you a job? You are just a useful idiot one, and for free. 

On 3/27/2023 at 8:32 AM, dboy84 said:

Poor Chew. I just dont understand why he was invited to testify in front of these congressmen but he was not allowed to speak / defend freely in the land of freedom. What an irony! poor zaddy T_T

He was not allowed to speak and defend freely his company?   I saw the videos,  and he HAD NOT his mouth shut closed with tape.   Instead, he opened his mouth and said what he wanted to say.   You didn't see this?   Maybe you have some ideological blindness?

On 3/27/2023 at 8:39 AM, Why? said:

Don't expect to be treated kindly in the land of the BULLY. The legislators, the most of whom are businesspeople, saw Chew as a formidable business rival.  Democracy, freedom of free speech and free market are America's joke. 

Freedom of speech an American joke?   You haven't heard Donald Trump speak?  Heard all the trash that comes out if his mouth without being put in jail  (so far) ?

How is freedom of speech in Singapore?   Can you stand in front of your Parliament House and loudly criticize the government ?

6 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

How is freedom of speech in Singapore?   Can you stand in front of your Parliament House and loudly criticize the government ?

I never repeatedly asserted that there is free speech in Singapore. But America consistently presents itself as a land of freedom, which is the biggest farce given the internal and foreign breaches of human rights it commits. Duh!

1 minute ago, Why? said:

I never repeatedly asserted that there is free speech in Singapore. But America consistently presents itself as a land of freedom, which is the biggest farce given the internal and foreign breaches of human rights it commits. Duh!

America is not perfect, no country is.  But personal freedoms and human rights are quite high in this land that has a very diverse population.  I find satisfaction in the way the status of some minorities have improved.   Today there is equality under the law for every ethnic group.  Beyond the official law,  equality is still in progress, gaining over the natural reactions of human nature.  

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

America is not perfect, no country is.  But personal freedoms and human rights are quite high in this land

Personal freedoms to go around shooting children with live ammunitions?  I would rather reside in Singapore.

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

equality is still in progress, 

I won't bet on it and you can only hope for miracle in the land tinted with supremacist color.  Chew Shou Zi being bullied and not allowed to defend himself is the most glaring evidence of supremacist attitude display by both democrats and Republican.   I thought Singapore is already bad, America is worse in this regard. 

Edited by Why?

1 minute ago, Why? said:

Personal freedoms to go around shooting children with live ammunitions?  I would rather reside in Singapore.

I won't bet on it and you can only hope for miracle in the land tinted with supremacist color.  Chew Shou Zi being bullied and not allowed to speak is the most glaring evidence of supremacist attitude display by both democrats and Republican. 

You have to be very cynical to attribute the mass shootings to "personal freedoms".  The culprit is the Republican party who is opposed to the banning of assault rifles.

Chew Shou Zi being bullied ???  You haven't seen other non-Asians testifying in front of Congress.  Those politician in Congress have big mouths.  And it didn't appear that Chew was being abused like a little flower girl.  He was simply interrogated.  No one held a gun to his head,  ha ha.

And the white supremacist attitude is losing strength.  Most of these are pro-Trump,  and Trump is losing value.  Progress is very evident for example by police forces making their police wear body cameras,  and by the several prosecutions and convictions of police who abused Black people like George Floyd.  The "Black lives matter" movement is allowed to exist and it is changing things.  The Democrats in particular are pushing for more equality among races, favoring many needy poor people, Blacks in their majority.

13 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

he culprit is the Republican party who is opposed to the banning of assault rifles.  And the white supremacist attitudeMost of these are pro-Trump,  .   police forces making their police wear body cameras,  and by the several prosecutions and convictions of police who abused Black people  The "Black lives matter" movement is changing things.  The Democrats in particular are pushing for more equality among races

Can tell that America is still struggling in so  many cases above.   You may want to include woman's right to abortion is no longer permitted in the land of FREEDOM or DOOMDOM?

Edited by Why?

8 hours ago, Why? said:

Can tell that America is still struggling in so  many cases above.   You may want to include woman's right to abortion is no longer permitted in the land of FREEDOM or DOOMDOM?

Yes, GOP dominated Supreme Court recently abolished the legal right of women to an abortion.  This is further action of the immoral Republicans hiding behind some fake sanctimoniousness.   It is already surprising that Republicans are siding with Democrats in their goal to protect American youth from TikTok and protect the land from spying by China.

Guest huh!!!
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It is already surprising that Republicans are siding with Democrats in their goal to protect American youth from TikTok and protect the land from spying by China.

Why not expel all Chinese, including those who were born in America, if they are so terrifying?   America will be kept very, very safe from Chinese spies thanks to it.   Furthermore,  America's paranoia can be subdued by not having so MANY ICAs planted in so many countries, do  not do unto others what others don t do unto you?

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, GOP dominated Supreme Court recently abolished the legal right of women to an abortion.  This is further action of the immoral Republicans hiding behind some fake sanctimoniousness.   It is already surprising that Republicans are siding with Democrats in their goal to protect American youth from TikTok and protect the land from spying by China.

Why not abolish Republican if it is so detrimental to America's well-being?  Create single party system with just Democrats, but hold off!  That reminds me of communist China, which, given your dislike of Republicans, might not be a bad thing for you? Can we now state with confidence that the bipartisan (involving Republican) system in America has failed based on your quoted examples?

Edited by Why?

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.