Male HQ

How would you describe your body?

Guest Ketut

Love hate relationship. Sometimes I feel decent, other times I feel super insecure. Most people say I look decent enough but there’s so many imperfections I can’t really look past. But now I’ve recently just started to really promise myself to try my best to work hard enough to get the body I truly want. Gonna take some months or years but we’ll see what changes can be made with proper effort :)

Guest Swimmingcruiser

Honestly Thatguy642, you look like you have a perfect body, but I get what you mean. Lots of people tell me I have a great body too, but I also see my flaws and want to have a better body

4 hours ago, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

Honestly Thatguy642, you look like you have a perfect body, but I get what you mean. Lots of people tell me I have a great body too, but I also see my flaws and want to have a better body

I appreciate it but I’m far from perfect. You’re right though, the moment we start being more aware of our own bodies, especially as guys who are into other guys, it’s never enough.

I know what I’m into and I wish I had those bodies. It’s all personal but that’s just my own desire. I just joined a gym recently and man everyone in there is huge! 

Guest guest
On 4/8/2023 at 7:53 AM, Guest Swimmingcruiser said:

No one would satisfy and contented even they already have a great body. Many people would want better. Same as no matter how rich you are, you would still find money not enough and want even more.

Guest Swimmingcruiser

I disagree with that assessment guest guest. I mean, am I completely satisfied with my body, no, but am I content with it, yes. The fact is, there will always be people with nicer bodies just as there will always be people who are most handsome, taller, richer etc etc. The question is, when will it all be enough. I can tell you with confidence that my body is better than maybe 95% of the other guys my age. Do I still want to try and get fitter, of course I do, but I also accept that even if I train, there is no guarantee that I will get fitter. One must be content at the end of the day.

On 4/8/2023 at 12:20 PM, Thatguy642 said:

I appreciate it but I’m far from perfect. You’re right though, the moment we start being more aware of our own bodies, especially as guys who are into other guys, it’s never enough.

I know what I’m into and I wish I had those bodies. It’s all personal but that’s just my own desire. I just joined a gym recently and man everyone in there is huge! 

Honestly you looked great already to me, lean toned muscles but reading through your post i guessed you would wanna go bigger. I used to have the same dilemma never felt big enough or hunky enough and decided to bulk up and i kinda regret as im in the process of cutting. The details that im looking to aspire requires more time and im looking to reach your current look right now, leaned. Not too bulky.

8 hours ago, Adam Sam said:

Honestly you looked great already to me, lean toned muscles but reading through your post i guessed you would wanna go bigger. I used to have the same dilemma never felt big enough or hunky enough and decided to bulk up and i kinda regret as im in the process of cutting. The details that im looking to aspire requires more time and im looking to reach your current look right now, leaned. Not too bulky.

Yeah definitely want to go bigger. Been trying to put on some muscle but lost definition in my abs as a result. Was too skinny though so I’m sure you can relate. Will continue trying to bulk before cutting as well and hopefully look much better afterwards. 

Hope your cut goes well and you don’t regret the bulk!

Guest Lifeiswhatyoumakeit

Was a rugby player in my school days and even a commander in my ns days. So fitness is always something I'm passionate about. 

Have always maintained a muscular frame with regular weight training and sports.

Body fat never goes beyond 14-15. Lowest I've had was around 10. Not very shredded but I've been content with it.

Then in my early 30s had a bad back injury that needed surgery. Couldn't workout or eat right for months. Gained a lot of weight.

Body fat went up to 20 and lost most of my definition. Was disgusted with my body and had depression for years. Hated to see my naked body let alone show to others.

Covid was a wake up call. Started to think of myself. Got back to regular workouts and eating better.

Body fat has gone down and looking better. I'm becoming more comfortable every day looking at the guy in the mirror.

I'm more confident in being shirtless Infront of family friends and strangers. I have received compliments on my body which is a boost to my self esteem.  

Ofc it's not the same fitness level of my 20s but I'm improving and I'm being patient. 

Learning to love yourself as cliche as it might sound is very important. Everything will fall apart if we can't do it. It's not easy but we need to make the effort.

considered myself average - im far from ripped and perfect. currently on maintenance mood and the idea of dieting for aesthetic reason is really painful tbh. hate dieting..

Edited by neuwave

8 hours ago, neuwave said:

considered myself average - im far from ripped and perfect. currently on maintenance mood and the idea of dieting for aesthetic reason is really painful tbh. hate dieting..

Dieting to reduce weight seldom works,  and it's a pain.  Maybe you want to try intermittent fasting,  with say, two meals a day.  And in these meals don't eat less, but healthier food. Once you make the habit, it is easy to maintain.  If you want to stay ripped and perfect for many decades,  you may want to become an expert in nutrition.

On 4/15/2023 at 10:41 AM, Steve5380 said:

Dieting to reduce weight seldom works,  and it's a pain.  Maybe you want to try intermittent fasting,  with say, two meals a day.  And in these meals don't eat less, but healthier food. Once you make the habit, it is easy to maintain.  If you want to stay ripped and perfect for many decades,  you may want to become an expert in nutrition.

haha basically it's still eating less, the principle is the same. i value my own mental well-being rather than focusing on the aesthetic side of things. i guess to each on his own really.

8 minutes ago, neuwave said:

haha basically it's still eating less, the principle is the same. i value my own mental well-being rather than focusing on the aesthetic side of things. i guess to each on his own really.

Bah,  having a healthy lifestyle does not need to compromise your mental well-being.  And an "eating less principle" is progressively being recognized as ineffective. 

You can easily try to skip breakfast and have a fasting time in your day of about 16 hours that include your sleep time.  In the morning when you get up, maybe drink a cup of black coffee but don't eat anything until lunch.  After a while you get used to this, and you will have plenty of energy in the morning while fasting.   Notice that this is not a "diet",  it is a "healthy habit".    Get interested in nutrition, read its extensive literature, try to avoid the bullshit about it, and you will end up eating healthy food during lunch and dinner that will be satisfying and keeping you happy.   And all these urges for snacks will go away.

38 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Bah,  having a healthy lifestyle does not need to compromise your mental well-being.  And an "eating less principle" is progressively being recognized as ineffective. 

You can easily try to skip breakfast and have a fasting time in your day of about 16 hours that include your sleep time.  In the morning when you get up, maybe drink a cup of black coffee but don't eat anything until lunch.  After a while you get used to this, and you will have plenty of energy in the morning while fasting.   Notice that this is not a "diet",  it is a "healthy habit".    Get interested in nutrition, read its extensive literature, try to avoid the bullshit about it, and you will end up eating healthy food during lunch and dinner that will be satisfying and keeping you happy.   And all these urges for snacks will go away.

Yup, been doing that really. just that on my end it's more about choosing the kind of food intake ultimately. probably gotta cut down on ice-cream heh

2 hours ago, neuwave said:

Yup, been doing that really. just that on my end it's more about choosing the kind of food intake ultimately. probably gotta cut down on ice-cream heh

YESS...  ice cream should be eaten in moderation.  I joke here a lot about my passion for chocolate ice cream,  but I don't eat much of it.  It has tons of sugar, and other undesirable components.  I gave up on a famous brand because I read on the component list "high fructose corn syrup",  a horrible stuff,  in favor of another brand that does not have this.

1 hour ago, camboy_xxx1 said:

the key is consistency

Agree 100%.  Consistency, persistence is usually necessary to attain any goal.  But also necessary is knowledge, and here we are blessed today with the Internet.  For any body transformation we desire, there are tens of videos on YouTube.  Watching them,  sooner or later we get a good idea of what we need to do.

Guest Guest

Tall with meaty bod but not fat. Like those ruby player or waterpolo player kind of meaty bod. I don't know what this kind of bod is call. Some call it dad bod, some call it bear(but I m not hairy) or some call it muscular bod. 

I dont care as long my body is healthy can attract other guys to pound me .... I am perfect. Yesterday I was pound by a Punjabi guy at Chinese Garden Park. His package is massive and he know how to pleasure my man pussy. Yummy !

Edited by tinkermybutt

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.