Male HQ

demographic of LGBTQ+ community

Mojohomme

I stumble upon an information online that Bisexual could be have be the largest population in the LGBTQ+ community.

this is base on the percentage of "came out" homosexual vs the percentage of bisexual. the percentage of homosexual who came out are significantly higher than that of bisexual. 

therefore some would suggest that if all bisexual were to come out. the number could be more than the homosexual population. however that being said 90 percents of bisexual are married to an opposite sex.

i am not sure if the synopsis is true. the reference of the argument or findings could not be found as the webby which holds it was closed or that the article was archived. (or i am bad in searching)

the intention of starting this topic isn't to spark unnecessary argument. in fact, i think always good to discuss on some numbers and analysis of data if anyone here can find online. of course we are unable to tell for countries or regions which ban LGBTQ+ groups. but we can focus on the already available info. 

moderator, please delete if inappropriate.

56 minutes ago, Mojohomme said:

I stumble upon an information online that Bisexual could be have be the largest population in the LGBTQ+ community.

this is base on the percentage of "came out" homosexual vs the percentage of bisexual. the percentage of homosexual who came out are significantly higher than that of bisexual. 

therefore some would suggest that if all bisexual were to come out. the number could be more than the homosexual population. however that being said 90 percents of bisexual are married to an opposite sex.

i am not sure if the synopsis is true. the reference of the argument or findings could not be found as the webby which holds it was closed or that the article was archived. (or i am bad in searching)

the intention of starting this topic isn't to spark unnecessary argument. in fact, i think always good to discuss on some numbers and analysis of data if anyone here can find online. of course we are unable to tell for countries or regions which ban LGBTQ+ groups. but we can focus on the already available info. 

moderator, please delete if inappropriate.

Call me old fashion gay, I still believe bisexual are fakes. 

Why is it always bisexual the case that bisexual are someone with a girlfriend or married... That want to have sex with man. 

But it's almost never the other way round where the guys are married but want to have sex with female or try with female.. 

You know what I mean? 

Its like fake to the core. 

If you want to suck cock, you can't still enjoy the normalcy of being "half straight". 

Yeah yeah can't help between who you are attracted. Bla bla. Attracted to both sex... Well then get married to a gay guy, get discriminated then enjoy fucking a girl la. How about that. 

10 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Sexuality is a continuum, except for the ends (exclusively homo/hetero), everyone is "bisexual" to different extent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

There was another thread some time back having a similar issue.

The Kinsey scale is long outdated.

Most scientist also say, the sample material by Kinsey was too little to form a conclusive result.

a) If everyone was somehow "bisexual" why are so few gays that fuck girls?

b) If everyone was somehow bisexual, then why does the majority of men doesn't engage into sex with men?

Draw your own conclusions...

Guest Hahaha

Most (if not all) self-declared male bis are guys who don't dare to declare they are actually gay, and like to think of themselves being bi is not as bad as being gay.

12 hours ago, singalion said:

There was another thread some time back having a similar issue.

The Kinsey scale is long outdated.

Most scientist also say, the sample material by Kinsey was too little to form a conclusive result.

a) If everyone was somehow "bisexual" why are so few gays that fuck girls?

b) If everyone was somehow bisexual, then why does the majority of men doesn't engage into sex with men?

Draw your own conclusions...

good point,  would there be a spectrum and fluidity to sexual orientation. it is not always black or white. of cos, the species need to survive on the basis of heterosexual and or bisexual. perhaps in human early society, men used to travel in groups to hunt for days while women stayed back to look after the young. the fact almost all male mammals does not lactate. could bisexuality evolve then? I remembered clearly from a certain documentary that some flowers evolve to look like insect to attract the male insect to "hump" them. 

13 minutes ago, Mojohomme said:

good point,  would there be a spectrum and fluidity to sexual orientation. it is not always black or white. of cos, the species need to survive on the basis of heterosexual and or bisexual. perhaps in human early society, men used to travel in groups to hunt for days while women stayed back to look after the young. the fact almost all male mammals does not lactate. could bisexuality evolve then? I remembered clearly from a certain documentary that some flowers evolve to look like insect to attract the male insect to "hump" them. 

You can take very homosexuality tolerant countries or societies and I m not talking of the Western countries.

Still the amount of homosexuals was somewhere between 5 - 8%, bisexuals included.

If that "fluidity" thing would be correct, then 50% of all the men in those countries would have sex with other men also.

But they don't.

Most men in such homosex tolerant societies don't play with guys. Probably 90% of them.

What research needs to find out is whether bisexuality is a result of social stigma and whether bisexuals eventually oppress their sexual desire for sex with men due to societal backgrounds or whether sexual attraction is really a liking or preference for sex with women also.

You actually find a lot of bisexuals in my experience in societies that shame homosexuals or that are "patriarchal" build.

Just look at neighbouring countries, the guys marry girls but play at the side with guys.

Do they enjoy the sex with their wives?

Research or reliable surveys have not gone into looking into this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation

i would like to see it in a different perspective. research needed a sample size to be accurate. assuming that sexual orientation are natural and is not determine by skin color or regions. then we could use a more tolerance society to study a more accurate statistic. say in US the largest LGBTQ+ community is SF. then we assuming that the percentage of the number of LGTQ+ who came out to Bi (which is much lower). does it means that in actual numbers the bisexual community is larger?

but again i believe that the amount the bisexual population there is a huge spectrum. whether those who are under social pressure to stay in closet enjoyed same or opposite sex activities. i believe that a whooping 43 percents in a UK base study suggest the same amount of pleasure. 

Guest Lame sia

So some human don't like pets at all cat, dog etc yuck. 

Some human like pets but selectively. Loves dog. Hate cats. Etc. 

Then some human like pets more than acceptable. 

Then some human make love to pets... 

So using the same logic, everyone has a little bit of beastiality in them? 

That's why ppl wanna be wild like animal and fuck like a dog, or hung like a horse, or rough like a bull? 

Interesting interesting. So what level of beastialiaty are you guys 

32 minutes ago, Guest Lame sia said:

So some human don't like pets at all cat, dog etc yuck. 

Some human like pets but selectively. Loves dog. Hate cats. Etc. 

Then some human like pets more than acceptable. 

Then some human make love to pets... 

So using the same logic, everyone has a little bit of beastiality in them? 

That's why ppl wanna be wild like animal and fuck like a dog, or hung like a horse, or rough like a bull? 

Interesting interesting. So what level of beastialiaty are you guys 

oh, lets not go too far. i dunnoe if the lifebouy will reach you de wor. but i wanted to know if gay got arouse by a pussy?

Edited by Mojohomme

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.