Male HQ

Share Best Cruising/Public Experience.

ShyHairyIndian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 12:56 PM, keagan29 said:

(Not sg but) I went to a jimjibang (Korean traditional (straight)spa) and seeing all the naked Korean guys walking around at the bathing and hotsping area made me horny. While soaking at a quieter jacuzzi (v bubbly) surrounded by cute boys, I JO inside the jac pool. 

I'm going Korea. Which jjimjilbang is this with jacuzzi? 

6 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

Many years back, my ex and I met a boyish guy who lives nearby regularly. One of those meetups we decided to go watch a movie at a theatre in the northwest out of boredom, a remake of an old animation. Surprisingly there was no one else in the theatre for 9pm show.  All 3 of us were in shorts and I was seated in the middle. The movie was a bore but no one was watching cos we were having a 3 way jerk off in the dark under our bags. I was jerking two hard dicks with both my hands while they took turns to jerk my dick and fondle my balls. This continued throughout the movie and we keep edging each other until its happy ending.

Boh jio 

In an island holiday in Malaysia. I was alone reading in a quiet beach. A local parked his bike nearby, smiled, stole glances. We chatted a bit, talked abt seeing tiny fishes near the rocks. End up with him jerking me off in the water. I still remember how the cum became stringy and those tiny fishes quickly surrounded it. Memorable!

In a shower near the pool that has just been reopened, the three of us showered and jerked each other. It was a secluded shower       The two guys were fit and we kissed and jo each other. The third guy did not cum but it was fun. A fourth guy who was oos wanted to join but the three of us was not keen so we just let him watch for awhile and he left. We showere tgt after cum. It was dark / dim  and felt sleazy but fun, lol. Before that during daytime at the same shower, played with one guy and after that chatted tgt with another who was in tight white undies while i was nude.  It was before the pool closed a few years back. 

• 5 weeks later...

This was in KL, Malaysia. I used to frequent this gay club called Frangipani (permanently closed now) in Changkat Bukit Bintang. After partying, I would always have supper at this particular mamak restaurant nearby along Jalan Nagasari before I head home. The cashier behind the counter was a Pakistani guy (he spoke Urdu), a migrant worker, and I noticed that he would always cruise me with that lusty eyes. I'd gladly play along too as he was quite the looker with very sharp features.

This particular day, it was eerily quiet at 4am+ in the morning as I was having my meal. The restaurant was empty. It was only him at the counter, and another guy in the open kitchen. Pakistani guy pops over to my table, sits down, looks me straight in the eyes, and tells me that he wants to suck my cock now. Without saying a word, I head up and walk towards the toilet cubicle at the back. I'm all buzzed up and horny. He follows me. As soon as I lock the stall, he undoes my pants, got on his knees in that nasty toilet choked of piss aroma and gave me the blowjob of the century. He sucked it like it was oxygen to his lungs.

Over the next few years, I would pop in there on and off as usual for supper after clubbing. If the restaurant was empty, I would head to the toilet cubicle and like clockwork, he would appear and offer to suck me off. What started as cruising has now turned to a regular blowjob tryst lol. Frangipani closed in 2015, and I stopped frequenting that area since. I've always wondered what happened to him.

16 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I have many interesting and unforgettable cruising experience but this one is epic:

It was past midnight and I was still hungry for cocks after sucking 3 guys at Changi Beach earlier that evening - 2 young army boys and 1 older guy on reservist.  Anyway I was strolling along the beach when I passed by a group of Malay guys eating durian.  They whistled at me so I walked up to them and we started chatting.  They offered me some durian and then they started getting cheeky and started talking sexy.  Next thing I knew one of the boys pulled his shorts down to expose his half hard cock (aroused by all that dirty talk) and the other guys challenged me to suck for him.  Without needing a second invitation, I knelt between his legs and sucked him until he shot his sperm down my throat.  Then the next guy took his place and then the next.  There were about 7 of them and I sucked four of them in succession.  The 5th guy said he preferred to lie down while getting sucked so he brought me to a mat that was placed nearer the water edge under some trees.  He laid down on the  mat and asked me to do what I do best so I undressed him and then got down to work magic on his dick.  He cummed within seconds.  Then the 6th guy took his place and this one lasted longer.  By the time I finished the 6th guy it was nearly 2am.  The 7th guy said he could give me a lift home on his motorbike and we bade the rest of the guys goodbye.  Once we got on the bike he asked if I like to go to his place instead.  We spent the night making passionate love and he became a regular sex buddy of mine.

Nice…. Ur story never fail to make me horny. Thanks

17 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I have many interesting and unforgettable cruising experience but this one is epic:

It was past midnight and I was still hungry for cocks after sucking 3 guys at Changi Beach earlier that evening - 2 young army boys and 1 older guy on reservist.  Anyway I was strolling along the beach when I passed by a group of Malay guys eating durian.  They whistled at me so I walked up to them and we started chatting.  They offered me some durian and then they started getting cheeky and started talking sexy.  Next thing I knew one of the boys pulled his shorts down to expose his half hard cock (aroused by all that dirty talk) and the other guys challenged me to suck for him.  Without needing a second invitation, I knelt between his legs and sucked him until he shot his sperm down my throat.  Then the next guy took his place and then the next.  There were about 7 of them and I sucked four of them in succession.  The 5th guy said he preferred to lie down while getting sucked so he brought me to a mat that was placed nearer the water edge under some trees.  He laid down on the  mat and asked me to do what I do best so I undressed him and then got down to work magic on his dick.  He cummed within seconds.  Then the 6th guy took his place and this one lasted longer.  By the time I finished the 6th guy it was nearly 2am.  The 7th guy said he could give me a lift home on his motorbike and we bade the rest of the guys goodbye.  Once we got on the bike he asked if I like to go to his place instead.  We spent the night making passionate love and he became a regular sex buddy of mine.

Meaning all those 7 guys are gays? Wonder how can u get so lucky?.  Hmm

On 7/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, cutejack said:

Meaning all those 7 guys are gays? Wonder how can u get so lucky?.  Hmm

don't think they are gay but in those days (in the mid 70s) many straight men come to us gays for free blowjobs.  that was the time when majority of girls are more concerned about preserving their virginity until they are married and also less exposed to all forms of pre-marital sex.  so for straight men who do not like to pay for sex with prostitutes, the only outlet will be free sex with gays that they pick up from popular gay 'playgrounds'. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 7/27/2023 at 6:30 PM, KenzoKenzo said:

I don’t really cruise. usually i just sit in the toilet cubicle and stroke my P waiting for the next cubicle to respond. i love the moment where we stroke on our shadow. a little moan helps to elevate the moment. if i’m lucky, we will end up touching physically understall. the movement when we burst onto each others hands is wonderful feeling. 

i have done this many times at the citylink toilet which is famous for understall action.  previously also at raffles city shopping centre before they renovated the toilets.  the dividers had very high gap below and the marble flooring will reflect them stroking their cocks so you know they are in for some action.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 7/30/2023 at 1:54 PM, kimlo777 said:

i have done this many times at the citylink toilet which is famous for understall action.  previously also at raffles city shopping centre before they renovated the toilets.  the dividers had very high gap below and the marble flooring will reflect them stroking their cocks so you know they are in for some action.

Yes, many places were far superior for cruising back then. I have seen 1 man getting fingered under the cubicle. At Suntec City, I had 2 guys' mouth on me. 1 on my front, other behind. My knees almost way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since i had mine blown understall. Trying hard not to moan. covered my mouth while being blown and sometimes i will bite my clothes. Can still hear soft moan. the guy who suck me was such a pro. sometimes he just lick the head area and slowly pushes his way deeper. I bet he can taste my precum cos i was feeling so damn high. felt like i could cum anytime. the throbbing of my P seems like a hint for him to slow down. He will grab my balls and pull it down and play with it a little before he continues. He also loves to lick the bottom part of my P. the sensitive part where the P line is. he then went back to licking just the head area again. sometimes i felt a little ticklish if its done at the tip. i guess he loves the precum. i’m not able to see his face but i enjoyed the anonymous part of it. makes it more thrilling. As he go deeper into his deep throat that’s when i felt i need to release it all out. I gave a deep moan and cum into his mouth and still throbbing hard. he never pushes my P out untill i stop throbbing. slowly he releases my P. missing every moment of that hope to experience that again soon.

My very first time I was blown was the best time. By my cousin in my childhood home, we horseplayed then started touching after we wrestled around a few minutes. He hit me on my already erect cock and then touched my tip which was showing outside my shorts, then he put his hand inside my shorts and my precum made his palm and fingers wet. I felt him too, his erection was pushing at his shorts and I tried to kiss him and he kissed me back immediately. Then he went on his hands and knees with his bottom facing me, I put my cock on his shorts so my precum was staining his shorts. Then he got up to push me onto the bed and I let him go down to my cock and he started licking and slowly he put me inside his mouth. We both didn’t know much but it felt right and wrong at the same time. I then went on my knees while he continued to move my cock around his mouth then he went deep and I felt his throat. He went in and out and each time my cock touches the back of his throat, it pulsed very hard and I started to moan loudly while my family was downstairs watching tv. The intense feeling was too much and I came into his mouth while my tip was deep inside his throat, I tried to pull away but he held my hips tightly so I let him, and my cum kept shooting out with a lot of intensity which is totally different from my hundreds of JO sessions on myself. It just felt a strong sensation of lust and love, how could this be happening and how could this be so intense and how could he swallow each drop of me. I only ever felt that way once more with a Malay guy in Sungai Wang Plaza a few years later when I was older. When my cousin did this to me for the first time, I was 17 and he was younger than me.

We both stopped after he JO and came in his hands.

I’ve often wondered if this experience made me gay. 

Edited by TwinkLover86
Clarification

On 9/20/2023 at 8:53 AM, sgbidaddy said:

toilets in metropolis also pretty high partition, you can see what the other guy is doing. Normally, I noticed ppl who is crusing will wank their rod so that shadow is showing very obviously to the other guy on the other side.

Is this inside the office areas not accessible to public? The two toilets I found are small and with low partitions 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, KenzoKenzo said:

Recently went to Batam. First time trying their oil massage. Went to massage place near BCS mall. Was ask to either use their shorts or nude. decided to go with nude since it’s oil. Halfway through the massage i was feeling aroused as he was massaging my inner thigh close to my butt hole. Afterwards i was ask to turn around. I was already hard. Fortunately he cover my area with towel.

He whispered to my ears that i’m very sensitive. I was embarrass and he said it’s normal to me. He lift up my leg and place it over his while he massage my inner thigh again. i was throbbing.

As he was rubbing my thigh i could feel my knees touching his cock. He was hard as well. I giggled and said he is hard too. He laugh and hold my leg and pull my knees towards his cock and this time i really felt a lot more than just light touch.

At this moment my throbbing cock pushes the towel. he grab my inner thigh and i felt his hand brushing my balls. He then move one of his hand up and gently use his index finger to touch my cock head. He giggled and said sir you have a lot of precum.  I ask him how? He didn’t say anything and grab my cock and gently stroke it. That time i was giving a soft moan. I felt he was in control of my body. As he stroke another hand of his was tickling my nipple. 

He told me that it’s ok to cum. but not too moan loudly as others will hear. he will get fired. I nod my head and cover my mouth with my hands. he can hear my deep breathing and added more oil and this time his hands glide up and down gently. He would grab my cock hard and pull it down and he will release the pressure and move up. He will also go slow and fast. i guess he loves the way i react and my soft moan.

He stopped stood up and show me his. OMG was shock with his size. A little crooked and has precum oozes out as well. This time both of us were pressing onto each other cock. He uses his hands and jerk us both. I kiss him and that’s when i felt so hard and couldn’t control myself anymore and i shoot on his hands. he came afterwards. i felt our cum was so hot. He told me to lie down and he clean up. i gave him $30 tip and told him if i go there will look for him again. It was truly one of a kind experience that till now make me hard thinking about it. 

Was expecting you to take his cock in your mouth & maybe both end up in 69 with cim 

Lol

4 hours ago, KenzoKenzo said:

Train experience. Was on my back from Town to Pasir Ris. Train was crowded. I had to squeeze with the crowd. Was last few to enter so I had the door to lean my back againts. A guy was standing facing me. He was wearing jogger pants. I could not help but to look at his bulge. Not sure whether he was wearing brief as I notice the Penis line.

As people are coming in, he got even closer to me. At Paya lebar station was the most crowded such that people are pushing in. I’m unable to move since i’m already pin to the  door. At one point, he was so close that his buldge touches mine. I was just wearing black sport shorts, those dry fit kind. My heart was pounding and slowly start to get a hard on.

We both realises that and we both knew we were both hard as we swept our penis side to side riding on the train movement. Since my condition is too visible, i quickly grab my bag and cover my obvious sight. I thought that was it but he then presses his hard on buldge on my hands while i’m holding the bag. He look into my eyes and smile. I slowly lift my fingers and grab, and squeeze the penis head. He gave a soft moan. I don’t dare to go on further as the train has lesser crowd now. Afraid people will notice since it’s not as squeezy as before.

He understood my subtle gesture, he moves away and alighted few stops later. I ask myself, what would someone do when they are in my position. 

Damn....squeeze further n rub his bulge, then alight n finish off at the nearby mrt station toilet where he alighted. Wasted la. 

On 10/27/2023 at 12:32 AM, KenzoKenzo said:

Recently went to Batam. First time trying their oil massage. Went to massage place near BCS mall. Was ask to either use their shorts or nude. decided to go with nude since it’s oil. Halfway through the massage i was feeling aroused as he was massaging my inner thigh close to my butt hole. Afterwards i was ask to turn around. I was already hard. Fortunately he cover my area with towel.

He whispered to my ears that i’m very sensitive. I was embarrass and he said it’s normal to me. He lift up my leg and place it over his while he massage my inner thigh again. i was throbbing.

As he was rubbing my thigh i could feel my knees touching his cock. He was hard as well. I giggled and said he is hard too. He laugh and hold my leg and pull my knees towards his cock and this time i really felt a lot more than just light touch.

At this moment my throbbing cock pushes the towel. he grab my inner thigh and i felt his hand brushing my balls. He then move one of his hand up and gently use his index finger to touch my cock head. He giggled and said sir you have a lot of precum.  I ask him how? He didn’t say anything and grab my cock and gently stroke it. That time i was giving a soft moan. I felt he was in control of my body. As he stroke another hand of his was tickling my nipple. 

He told me that it’s ok to cum. but not too moan loudly as others will hear. he will get fired. I nod my head and cover my mouth with my hands. he can hear my deep breathing and added more oil and this time his hands glide up and down gently. He would grab my cock hard and pull it down and he will release the pressure and move up. He will also go slow and fast. i guess he loves the way i react and my soft moan.

He stopped stood up and show me his. OMG was shock with his size. A little crooked and has precum oozes out as well. This time both of us were pressing onto each other cock. He uses his hands and jerk us both. I kiss him and that’s when i felt so hard and couldn’t control myself anymore and i shoot on his hands. he came afterwards. i felt our cum was so hot. He told me to lie down and he clean up. i gave him $30 tip and told him if i go there will look for him again. It was truly one of a kind experience that till now make me hard thinking about it. 

Can pm his contact or massage place? Am going Batam

Recently went to Batam. First time trying their oil massage. Went to massage place near BCS mall. Was ask to either use their shorts or nude. decided to go with nude since it’s oil. Halfway through the massage i was feeling aroused as he was massaging my inner thigh close to my butt hole. Afterwards i was ask to turn around. I was already hard. Fortunately he cover my area with towel...

This is very saucy, wonder if there are any such massager in SG...

• 1 month later...

Can pm the massage place ? 

On 9/20/2023 at 8:53 AM, sgbidaddy said:

toilets in metropolis also pretty high partition, you can see what the other guy is doing. Normally, I noticed ppl who is crusing will wank their rod so that shadow is showing very obviously to the other guy on the other side.

Which level? Where is the toilet please pm me

I had 1 experience during time vacation at bangkok 

was travel alone so from app check out anyone to hang together 

a local thai was approached and he ok to stay with me for a night

i was meeting him at hotel swim, he was so excite n being open. Directly go into the pool fully naked. And he took off mine as well and throw to another side of pool

that time was around 10am plus

No one actually at the pool that y he went wild. We had series of fun, kissing, touching, fucking in the pool

to a point of time there is 2 couples walked in chit chat and think they do plan to hangout this place. We were stand still at one of the corner to avoid them seeing we are totally naked

but there is a guy walking to the pool playing with the water

i think he saw it

so he walks to his gf n friends for a small talks, afterwards they left

They might dont wanna disturb us

we continue our excitement 

then going for lunch

at night we continue in our hotel room, this time we go more bold, we fully naked, call front desk to send us waters

guest what, the server is guy, we didnt not lock the door, getting him come in

he saw us naked but he never shock of the scene

After put the mineral water on the table, he came to me, ask any further request sir

i told him no but could you stay in the room.

he asked me to wait after he off duty.

then we continued the story. This part not public so i dont share

it happened before covid, in year 2019

On 10/5/2023 at 11:33 AM, TwinkLover86 said:

My very first time I was blown was the best time. By my cousin in my childhood home, we horseplayed then started touching after we wrestled around a few minutes. He hit me on my already erect cock and then touched my tip which was showing outside my shorts, then he put his hand inside my shorts and my precum made his palm and fingers wet. I felt him too, his erection was pushing at his shorts and I tried to kiss him and he kissed me back immediately. Then he went on his hands and knees with his bottom facing me, I put my cock on his shorts so my precum was staining his shorts. Then he got up to push me onto the bed and I let him go down to my cock and he started licking and slowly he put me inside his mouth. We both didn’t know much but it felt right and wrong at the same time. I then went on my knees while he continued to move my cock around his mouth then he went deep and I felt his throat. He went in and out and each time my cock touches the back of his throat, it pulsed very hard and I started to moan loudly while my family was downstairs watching tv. The intense feeling was too much and I came into his mouth while my tip was deep inside his throat, I tried to pull away but he held my hips tightly so I let him, and my cum kept shooting out with a lot of intensity which is totally different from my hundreds of JO sessions on myself. It just felt a strong sensation of lust and love, how could this be happening and how could this be so intense and how could he swallow each drop of me. I only ever felt that way once more with a Malay guy in Sungai Wang Plaza a few years later when I was older. When my cousin did this to me for the first time, I was 17 and he was younger than me.

We both stopped after he JO and came in his hands.

I’ve often wondered if this experience made me gay. 

What happened after that? Since you both are cousins and will still see each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:33 PM, merc said:

Can pm his contact or massage place? Am going Batam

Can pm his contact or massage place? Am going Batam

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another massage experience in Batam.

I realise some Batam massage places offer VIP room. I decided to opt for a VIP room.

This time i decided to wear my white see thru underwear. i don’t feel like showing all just in case the masseuse feel uncomfortable.

I don’t mind undress fully if he told me. Unfortunately he didn’t. He told me to change to the disposable black underwear but i told him that makes me feel uncomfortable since it’s rough. He smile and continued.

He is a slim well built boy tan but strong. He was wearing his traditional massage pants.

Back was done and was told to turn over. once he is done with my leg he told me he wanted to massage my tummy. I told him to proceed.

He started with my chest and while he is rubbing chest down, i feel great sensual sensation as his pinky fingers brushes my nipple. he slowly went close to my pubic area and moves his hand up to my belly. At that point i was fully erected. As he went down again near my pubic hair area, i could feel the tip of my dick touches his finger. i was already throbbing. I’m very sensitive. Just a slight brush could trigger much excitement. 

He giggle a little. I was asking him why he giggle. He then whispered in my ears and said, Bang you have pre-cum.  he told me that’s normal. I told him, cos of him. 

At this point he then moves to the front of me and run from down up. I just let him do what he wants and enjoy the moment. Out of a sudden, he use his finger and touch the tip of my dick. Cos my dick head was already slightly out from my underwear. He He press his thumb and the pointing finger together and tell me that that’s a lot of cum. We look into each other eyes and he started to rub his finger on my penis line just below the head. I was shacking a little as i was feeling very aroused. Gently he rub his finger up and down. I couldn’t resist and told him come near me and i whispered to him to allow me to feel his He was very shy.

He took my hand and press my hand to his buldge. He was hard to. At that point he was also worried that his collegue my open the door thus he only allow me to touch and press from outside. he went back to mine and started to stroke. he told me to close my eyes and just breathe. He said he wants to see me cum. He told me not to hold it back. I nodded and open my leg wide wide grabbing his dick tight. I can feel that his is big and long for a slim guy. As he was enjoying my grab i was enjoying his JO movement. I couldn’t hold it much longer and came. I shot and the cum land on my chin. He gave a soft woah… i giggle and he clean me up with wet towel. 

Eventhough he didn’t ask for money. I stil tip him for providing such a relaxing yet strong massage that i really need. We bid farewell after that.