Male HQ

How do you cope at home in this hot hot weather

Guest Giraffe

Guest guest
13 minutes ago, Why? said:

I drank lots of ice water before bed and then read some story books until....🥱

Drink too much water before bed, you would get up in the middle of the night to pee.

6 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Drink too much water before bed, you would get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Not so regular,  it cools my body and the water begins to evaporate through my skin.  People pee regularly at night because they couldn't sleep.  A deep sleeper don't wake up regularly to pee. 

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, Why? said:

I felt warm even after taking a cold shower. I keep ice water next to my bed and routinely drink from it. The current weather suggests that I take a break from BW till...Christmas and beyond?  Hmmm....seems like a good idea. 

What is the link between current weather and taking a break from BW?

I am mostly naked, with a fan on.

Sometimes, it gets too humid in my bedroom so I have to turn on my airconditioner.  I sleep naked, so usually I find the air conditioner a bit too cold for my liking.  The cold is more bearable than the humidity because I can still sleep with a sheet over my naked body.  The sheet is much preferable to the stickiness all over me if I do not use the air conditioner.

Guest Bye bye
On 4/18/2023 at 11:00 PM, Why? said:

It is rather heaty trying to debunk a lot of lies in BW.  I cannot control the weather, but I can choose to stay in cooler place...like the library.   

great idea - take a little break and maybe work on getting a bit more education in the meantime? A course in critical thinking would help you immeasurably. 

3 hours ago, Guest Bye bye said:

great idea - take a little break and maybe work on getting a bit more education in the meantime? A course in critical thinking would help you immeasurably. 

You Chee Bye!  Think before you write.   Now back to the topic.

The weather has improved slightly.  Most gay are naked sleeper.  I have never heard of any single gay, who live alone, wearing something while sleeping.   I usually have my windows all opened.  

In addition to the heat in Singapore, there is also the humidity which adds to the uncomfortable feeling of sweat sticking to your skin. One thing I have found to be handy is to get a dehumidifier. Some aircons come with the dehumidifier mode which dries out the air while cooling the room down. The water the dehumidifier absorbs I usually use it to water the plants. 

Love. 

Guest Small & Cozy

Not so bad lah.  Singapore is still nested comfortably between big countries without being affected by heat wave coming from ocean.  There are trees everywhee.  You only need to maximum your fan speed, go naked and drink more cool water.  Unlike China, India, Singapore is too small to be affected. 

On 4/18/2023 at 10:54 PM, Guest guest said:

What is the link between current weather and taking a break from BW?

Maybe reading hot topics and seeing hot pictures in BW make him hot?

13 hours ago, SGUS said:

I sleep naked with both the aircon and fan on, but the aircon is usually not lower than 25 degree celsius

25 is good,  cooling but not too cold and save on electricity bill. 

Stay at home. Don't go out unnecessarily. Drink plenty of water and fruit juice. Watermelon is good. Now I've cooked Chai Ean (Agar-agar), just waiting for it to solidify.

The weather .... even the water in swimming pool is warm.

Yay .... cool air and rain is coming at the time of typing this post! ⛈️

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Dart said:

Stay at home. Don't go out unnecessarily. Drink plenty of water and fruit juice. Watermelon is good. Now I've cooked Chai Ean (Agar-agar), just waiting for it to solidify.

The weather .... even the water in swimming pool is warm.

Yay .... cool air and rain is coming at the time of typing this post! ⛈️

Covid cases spike recently, best is don't go to crowded places. Stay home best. 

Due to recent hot weather, when i go out, sometimes i would get headache if stay outside too long.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Covid cases spike recently, best is don't go to crowded places. Stay home best. 

Due to recent hot weather, when i go out, sometimes i would get headache if stay outside too long.

Yes, during this hot spell, the key is to keep the body hydrated and stay in the shade as much as possible.

As for Covid, I think it will linger a long time. By most, keep the body's immune system strengthened.

14 hours ago, Guest Small & Cozy said:

Not so bad lah.  Singapore is still nested comfortably between big countries without being affected by heat wave coming from ocean.  There are trees everywhee.  You only need to maximum your fan speed, go naked and drink more cool water.  Unlike China, India, Singapore is too small to be affected. 

This really gave me a huge relief that Singapore won't be affected by any heatwaves as Singapore has big countries around it's shores....😂

Guest guest
On 4/23/2023 at 11:32 PM, Dart said:

Yes, during this hot spell, the key is to keep the body hydrated and stay in the shade as much as possible.

As for Covid, I think it will linger a long time. By most, keep the body's immune system strengthened.

Covid high chance will never disappear.

Staying hydrated is really important. Reduce the chances of getting headache. In this recent hot weather, i easily get headache when i go out.

Guest Guest
On 5/3/2023 at 9:30 AM, radiusulnar said:

the weather getting even hotter. at this rate, maybe topless not enough. must peel off skin. (horror movie music)

Just on your aircon will do.

On 4/24/2023 at 12:50 AM, singalion said:

This really gave me a huge relief that Singapore won't be affected by any heatwaves as Singapore has big countries around it's shores....😂

No heat waves from ocean... where DID you GET THIS FROM,???

Guest guest
9 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

that sounds like a nice sight to see haha when and where do you normally jog?

I don't have nice bod but due to weather too hot, don't care and go topless when jog.

Guest guest
11 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

haha same here but usually I go at night! 

where do you run at? 

I run at place no people since i don't want people after seeing my bod got vomit. 

Guest guest
On 4/23/2023 at 9:45 AM, mith said:

i go the library to catch up on my reading, or listen to my music from my phone, or surf my phone (n chat on grindr with guys in that neighborhood away from home)... 

On 4/23/2023 at 10:04 AM, Guest Karen said:

I go to Cold Storage supermarket, open their freezer to enjoy the cold air.

On 4/23/2023 at 4:53 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Hot weather don't stay at home,  if your place near library,  go there and enjoy free aircon. Shopping centre is good if u can control yourself to just window shopping. Otherwise,  hit the pool, hot guys will be out to get their vitamin D. 

On 5/6/2023 at 1:23 PM, Guest guest said:

By running topless when i go for my jog.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:53 PM, eloquenzee said:

that sounds like a nice sight to see haha when and where do you normally jog?

17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I don't have nice bod but due to weather too hot, don't care and go topless when jog.

15 hours ago, eloquenzee said:

haha same here but usually I go at night! 

where do you run at? 

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I run at place no people since i don't want people after seeing my bod got vomit. 

all above already off topic rite.. where got shop or jog at home 1? isnt topic is do what at home to cool down la? and some talk about running at where - this 1 is ad? maybe @G_M can clear such off topic post

Guest guest

Honestly, this is the biggest reason why I am happy I'm back at the office full time, free aircon. If I had to WFH without aircon, I would die in this heat

Guest guest
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Honestly, this is the biggest reason why I am happy I'm back at the office full time, free aircon. If I had to WFH without aircon, I would die in this heat

Cannot believe now still have company allow WFH work arrangement?!! WFH needs to on aircon in this heat. If not really can fainted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.