Male HQ

Has anyone tried MMF, MFF, MMM?

Guest Steve8

MMF is the male fuck a male who fucks a female. So only one M is do both ways. 

MFM is the male fuck the female who is being fucked by another male. So the F kena fuck by two M. 

FMM is the F trying to fuck a M who is fucking a M. This one dunno what kind. 

Recently, there are more guys on grindr, once even a girl looking for male sex partners to join into some action with one M and one F.

Some of what they ask the third male party to do, sounded a bit weird to me. In fact, it was like looking down on gays and for the other M and F getting a feeling of being degraded and disgusted by sexing with a gay... Some sort of subordination of the hubby to his wife who latter wanted to command what the hubby has to do.

I got disgusted by their intentions... simply to use a gay guy to look down on him as sexual arousal for the "straight" male.

I don't want to be used by straight people who just intend to get a feeling of being degraded by a gay joining their sex.

Edited by singalion

Guest Shaming?
12 minutes ago, singalion said:

Recently, there are more guys on grindr, once even a girl looking for male sex partners to join into some action with one M and one F.

Some of what they ask the third male party to do, sounded a bit weird to me. In fact, it was like looking down on gays and for the other M and F getting a feeling of being degraded and disgusted by sexing with a gay... Some sort of subordination of the hubby to his wife who latter wanted to command what the hubby has to do.

I got disgusted by their intentions... simply to use a gay guy to look down on him as sexual arousal for the "straight" male.

why kink shaming? 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.