Male HQ

Would you still want to be gay in next life?

gucici

I think that if reincarnation is a reality,  we will experience lives as a man, a woman, homosexual, straight,  so that we learn and gain experience for each case.  Who knows...  maybe we are already living one of these options, not by choice, but by the rules of reincarnation.   :lol:

Guest Xiao Gin Nah
5 hours ago, Guest Woof said:

I want to be a dog, live in landed property. Rich owner. 

If you want to, you can still be a dog right now. Do you understand what I meant? I have observed numerous white-colored dogs that are obedient to their owners. Ask them to bark, and they will not hesitate to do so.  Some exhibit self-entitled and greedy behavior and are rather ferocious if they see you unahppy with their master.

My point is, you don't choose who you want to be after this life.  You can choose who you want to be in this life.

Guest Lei Qi Xin
19 minutes ago, Guest Tomato said:

It is more meaningful if one were to be born not only as a gay, but a handsome, attractive looking and desirable gay.

Handsome and attractive looking?  Talk like you will never age or grow old that comes with wrinkles, hair thinning and eye bags. 

On 4/20/2023 at 7:39 AM, Guest Tomato said:

It is more meaningful if one were to be born not only as a gay, but a handsome, attractive looking and desirable gay.

Aren't there gays who are handsome, attractive looking, desirable, and...  and miserable?

Guest Guest

I think its far easier being open and gay in today's social setting as opposed to say people in Steve's time. I mean, in some countries, gay couples can get married and even start families. So yeah, I think I would be happy being gay in my next life. It all boils down to how you choose to live your life. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think its far easier being open and gay in today's social setting as opposed to say people in Steve's time. I mean, in some countries, gay couples can get married and even start families. So yeah, I think I would be happy being gay in my next life. It all boils down to how you choose to live your life. 

Steve's time were not so bad after all,  and he is not complaining.  I find that sexual orientation IS NOT the strongest personal characteristic.  

After all,  sexual orientation is usually not written on our forehead for all to read.   Even feminine gays can hide their nature.  But gender, race and other physical characteristics are much more evident.

When we think of reincarnation,  a life that has more hard challenges is a good deal.  More opportunities to learn from, than from an easy life,  and therefore, a bigger step towards Nirvana.

Guest Gay is bad meh

I honestly can't stand attachment. Like going back to family. How you run away from the hate you have for your families. Or when you have responsibility like children. 

So if I come back as hetero. I will feel even more pressured to settle down. Yuck. 

At least being gay, I can say I'm born like that. 

Really need my freedom 

Guest Be a slut

I want to be a beautiful and desirable slut so that I can have sex experience with any handsome men I want. Imagine being fucked by 3 different size dicks all at once, one in the vagina, another in the ass and ine in my mouth... The pleasure must be so intense! OMG... I am getting chilled effect just thinking about it. Gay cant get that. 

Guest Time Cruiser

This is my opinion for the related topic

Gay, I can say that two guy together is more happier then with the women. As we can see, there always have a quarrel between men and women, ended up with breakdown of the relationship. Although the gay can't escape, they will get back together soon. Women are complicated, I'm not being rude to say it but it's truth.

The way the question is asked in this post is, "Would you still want to be..." suggests that there is a choice. It is equating sexual orientation as a want. Being gay or straight is not a matter of wanting to be a certain way or not. It is or it is not. Based on the belief in reincarnation, I personally find being gay or straight irrelevant. Why should the sexual orientation of who you are in the next version of you matter? It's not as if what you do in life gives you the ability to control who you will be in the next life. Embrace and love who you are in this life and whatever happens in the next life, happens. It is not in your control to want it in any way you choose. 

Love. 

17 hours ago, doncoin said:

The way the question is asked in this post is, "Would you still want to be..." suggests that there is a choice. It is equating sexual orientation as a want. Being gay or straight is not a matter of wanting to be a certain way or not. It is or it is not. Based on the belief in reincarnation, I personally find being gay or straight irrelevant. Why should the sexual orientation of who you are in the next version of you matter? It's not as if what you do in life gives you the ability to control who you will be in the next life. Embrace and love who you are in this life and whatever happens in the next life, happens. It is not in your control to want it in any way you choose. 

I agree that you cant choose who you want to be. But given a choice, would you want to turn out being straight? Just like how i discuss this with women whether do they want to be a guy in their next life. And some wanted to be a guy because guys do not have monthly menstrual cramps. 

So, ya, just a question.. 

l want to be straight in my next life. And always wanted to be straight in my current situation… But life sucks, when I see hot guys my inner bisexuality is raging like a bull deep inside. I always try to contain coz so much is at stake. I just jerk it off… 

Edited by mistermistery
terms

i want to be born straight in the next life, as a girl

can wear all the beautiful clothing and go anywhere normally, have just big enough boobs that bounce abit, a wet enough vagina without having to keep worrying about douching, long hair that glide along my back and shoulders, dolling up and go out with my bf normally

those fantasy story where the male character get turned into a girl due to magic or whatever always excite me the most

I questioned this many times. 

It has been a long time that I wanted to be born or reincarnated a straight man. I don't know want to face social pressure of being a gay. No more hiding and all. 

Now, in my 50s, I see things differently. 

Among me, there are many straight man with family feels so trapped and lonely. They wish for more but their whole life seems to revolve around their family. When family members grow up or evolve to a state of complacency, where daily conversation reduced to single-word answer, that's where the problem starts. 

They envy me to have the freedom to do what I want and not limited by family members. I reminded them there are many perks of having a family. 

I am comfortable if they know I am gay but I don't go around proclaiming to be one openly. 

So, I don't mind being a gay men again in my reincarnation. 

Actually with a family is not too bad. Like what most of you shared, when they grow up, it is a one word conversation. By then, the kids prob have their own life or family while we can enjoy our retirement in peace. No need to nag at them or whatsoever. We have enjoyed their company when they are young and that is enough. We dun bother them and likewise. Maybe occasionally just meet up to play with their grandchildren if any. 

Guest Time Cruiser
3 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

There is no next life ..... gay will be condemn in hell of fire , unless you repent and be straight and have faith in GOD. ⚘

For me, no matter hell or heaven, what matters is whether people are good or not. It has nothing to do with orientation, and it will not affect the next life. 😀

Guest Bobby

As a gay, he would have access to more sex partners hence more blowjobs and more sex than an average straight.  Orgies, wild sex, rough parties, all with willing partners.

Looking at the str8 in Spore, many straight men (esp the average or below average looking men) has far less exposure to carnal pleasures.  Some has only 1 wife all his life.  Some had to spend and pay money to procure less than willing sex encounters.  Imagine the difference in experience.

Count your blessings as a gay.

Guest Time Cruiser

Yes it's true. For married people is less choice and they have to pay money for high risk sex encounters.

8 hours ago, Guest Bobby said:

As a gay, he would have access to more sex partners hence more blowjobs and more sex than an average straight.  Orgies, wild sex, rough parties, all with willing partners.

Looking at the str8 in Spore, many straight men (esp the average or below average looking men) has far less exposure to carnal pleasures.  Some has only 1 wife all his life.  Some had to spend and pay money to procure less than willing sex encounters.  Imagine the difference in experience.

Count your blessings as a gay.

If I am a straight man, I wouldn't have questioned many things which what the mainstream society feels is right, such as a man can only fall in love with a women and a man should always give in to a women.  Though I will not need to face any sexual discrimination, I would probably live through my life just like the typical straight men; get married, have kids, work very hard and be a slave of a women and kids. I will probably also be hopeful that when I grow old, my kids will take care of me.  If this is how I will live my life, I do not think I will be happy.

Now, as a gay person, as someone who challenges the mainstream group on their perceptions, I have more awareness of my beliefs.  I know I do not like kids and I am thankful I have none.  There is also no need for me to bear the default financial responsibilities that I need to support my wife and kids.  Looking at my parents who have 5 children and the main caregiver is still their gay son, it only affirms the fact that having children is never a guarantee that there will be someone to take care of me when I am old. 

So if there is ever a next life and I have a choice to be gay again, it will be a yes, yes and yes! 

• 2 weeks later...

i would choose to be a straight woman without question. i want to get married, be protected by my husband, give birth. there are so many roadblocks to being happy in the gay life! discrimination (direct or indirect), different treatment, unable to marry in most countries, having sex - which is to me an important part of any healthy relationship - is illegal in many places still, some with the punishment of death. going through a sex change to reach that happiness in this current life, is rocky. multiple surgeries, lifelong medication, unable to conceive. being rediculed. having to accept that many friends and family will abandon you when you come out. 

straight female. every time, i would choose this.

On 5/17/2023 at 4:42 AM, btmslut said:

i would choose to be a straight woman without question. i want to get married, be protected by my husband, give birth. there are so many roadblocks to being happy in the gay life! discrimination (direct or indirect), different treatment, unable to marry in most countries, having sex - which is to me an important part of any healthy relationship - is illegal in many places still, some with the punishment of death. going through a sex change to reach that happiness in this current life, is rocky. multiple surgeries, lifelong medication, unable to conceive. being rediculed. having to accept that many friends and family will abandon you when you come out. 

straight female. every time, i would choose this.

How will you control that you reincarnate as a straight female in a civilized progressive country?  

There are still places on earth today where women are subservient to men,  void of any rights and being mistreated.  What if you reincarnate as a Muslim woman in a Muslim country?  Forced to dress in black, with head and face covered except for some little openings for eyes and mouth. Having to tolerate that "your man" has multiple wives, that you cannot receive any education, drive a car, own anything, but just make babies?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.