Male HQ

Ming's 整骨, 跌打, 推拿治疗 + 抓根 除毛 Boyzillian, Massage & Urut + Outcall @Jalan Klinik

hi all and thanks for the interest. : )

thanks Bigis4me for starting the thread.

Perhaps i'll provide some information here for everyone's benefit and thus started an account.

In call is at <<Address removed by Mod>> For privacy purposes I won't reveal the unit number.

The place is a stone's throw away from Tiong Bahru market; directly besides Ting Heng seafood restaurant and diagonally opposite the Monkey God temple.

It's a 7-minute walk from Outram MRT. Tiong Bahru MRT is quite a distance from my place.

How to get there from Outram MRT:

1. Exit from East-West line of Outram MRT.
2. Cross the road to the bus stop over at SGH side. Take ANY bus and alight at the next stop. You'll be stopping outside Sin Hoi San seafood restaurant.
3. Head LEFT for about 80 meters and you will come to Tiong Poh Road.
4. Turn RIGHT for about 30 meters till you come to Eng Hoon Street. You should be able to see Eng Hoon Mansions diagonally to your left.
5. Please call me and i'll pick you up from downstairs.

There are public parking lots, at $0.50 for half an hour along Eng Hoon.

My massage is a fusion of tui na / Chinese acupressure, deep tissue, sports, shiatsu, and a little bit of Swedish. It is more treatment-based, meaning, targeted at your trouble areas. I have treated carpal tunnel, lower back strains, tennis elbows, and stiff / strained upper body / neck all quite effectively. Just that the strength used may not be something that everyone can accept. I do not do chiropractic maneuvers, and I do not provide spa-related services as well.

My charges are:

60mins - $66
90mins - $95
120mins - $125

Outcalls are possible but additional charges are applicable based on distance and time required to travel. Please enquire with me directly.

My operating hours starts from 10am to 9pm daily. However, please try to book one day in advance to avoid appointment clashes, espeically on weekends, though sometimes on week days it is alright.

please whatsapp me at +65 9699 6598

I may not be able to take calls or be prompt on my SMS replies as I may be engaged with clients or busy with other errands. Seek your understanding for that, but I'll do my best to reply soonest possible or worst case, before the day ends.

[ Personal details removed by mod]

Cheers!

Ming

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Thank you for your patronage! I have postponed my trip till late August. Meanwhile, still taking appointments.

Also, here's some clarification about my style:

1. It is more geared towards treatment, upon the discovery of your ailments. Therefore, it will be painful at certain areas.

2. Please don't look upon this as regular massage or other kinds of massage that you otherwise get in spas. There are less glides / long strokes, and at times I may do less of certain areas if there're ailments that I need to address, but all these will be communicated.

Other information:

1. Parking is available in the apartments, as I managed to get the transponder from the landlord. Please inform me if you're driving, and call me when you are a few minutes away so I can make my way down and open the gantry for you.

2. I rented the room only, so please pardon the mess in the living room as all the items and boxes belong to him, and not me.

3. I will be moving to the smaller room, and it also comes with an attached bathroom, and you can be promised of privacy.

Alternative directions to my place:

Walking from Outram Park MRT (about 400 meters / 7 mins):

1. Exit from the East West line part of the station

2. Cross the road to SGH side

3. Walk all the way to your East / Right and cross two consecutive traffic junction.

4. You will see Hotel 81 on your left. Walk towards there and

5. continue walking past Hotel 81 for about 20 meters and you will arrive at Eng Hoon Mansions.

6. There is a corridor that leads to the back of the building after the entrance to the under ground car park.

7. The lift is at the back of the building. Call me for the level and unit number.

Cheers!

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

http://postimg.org/image/5l805gi5d/

This is the room where massage will be carried out. If you are using iPhone, please bring
your own USB cable to charge your phone as i'm using Android. ^_^

Hi All,

My flight out is on 2nd September. Looks like I'll be gone for even a longer duration than expected, and will be back in mid to late November.

Meanwhile, still taking appointments till 31st August (Sunday)! So sorry for the flurries of rubber band schedules.

Again, my charges are:

$60 for an hour
$85 for an hour and a half (mention Blowing Wind for a $5 discount)

Advance booking would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and have a great weekend ahead!

Ming

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm back prematurely and open for business ;)

I hv changed my number to:

9627-3967

Pls take note that as im inheriting my cousin's phone number, hence, do not add the whatsapp that comes with this number.

My whatsapp is my Taiwan mobile:

+886 978 441 464

Cheers and see you soon!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

Oh yeah, some of you were asking:

NSF / Students (with student pass) discount:

1 hour - $50

1.5 hour - $70

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Mid Autumn Festival! To celebrate, i'm offering discounts for appointments this Sunday only =)

1 hour - $55

1.5 hour - $75

2 hour - $95

10am to 10pm (last appointment)

Please call in advance to ensure availability

9627*3967

Cheers!

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Visited Ming @ TB last night. As mentioned by others here, big boy with very strong massage, a mixture of sports and Chinese TCM strokes (many of which are similar to those I experienced in Shenzhen). Can be painful at times, just ask him to reduce his pressure if so. Surprise that he was able to detect that I am more of a meat than vegetable eater.  

• 4 weeks later...

Back home to Taipei from 20th to 28th December. Meanwhile, still taking appointments. Cheers! =)

Visited Ming @ TB last night. As mentioned by others here, big boy with very strong massage, a mixture of sports and Chinese TCM strokes (many of which are similar to those I experienced in Shenzhen). Can be painful at times, just ask him to reduce his pressure if so. Surprise that he was able to detect that I am more of a meat than vegetable eater.  

Oh haha so it was you. Thank you for the compliments =) I don't check the threads here very often.

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hello =)

I will be leaving earlier and also extending my year end trip back to Taipei from 17th Dec to 3rd Jan 2014.

Last appointment for the year will be on 16th December (Monday).

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'll be flying off next Tuesday, 17 Dec, and won't be back till 2 Jan 2014.

Wishing you festive holidays and a happy new year!

Meanwhile, still taking appts till 16 Dec.

See you!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new year =)

I'm back! Taking appointments today (yep) onwards.

Promotion from now till 29 Jan 2014 for weekdays between 10am and 5pm:

60 minutes - $55 (U.P. is $60)

See you guys!

9627 3967

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first session with Ming yesterday afternoon.

I was in living hell !!! Ming's massage is more of a traditional chinese tuina . Ming locates your pressure points and uses "zhi ya " as well as "tui na" . I was in pain but it was relaxed once he releases his hands. Do not expect spa treatment where it is more about spreading oil and molesting ur body from ming! He is the real deal if you want hard massages.

Yes. I left the place feeling energised after 1.5 hours of "torture" by him.

Will I go back again? Hell YEah! maybe next time I will bring a small towel and bite in my mouth. (Just Kidding) .

PS: your lavander shower foam is so nice!

I was in living hell !!! Ming's massage is more of a traditional chinese tuina . Ming locates your pressure points and uses "zhi ya " as well as "tui na" . I was in pain but it was relaxed once he releases his hands. Do not expect spa treatment where it is more about spreading oil and molesting ur body from ming! He is the real deal if you want hard massages.

Will I go back again? Hell YEah! maybe next time I will bring a small towel and bite in my mouth. (Just Kidding) .

wah.. dun like that. you'll scare clients away!!!

haha kidding. thanks and hope to see you again soon =)

Gua sha - $15

Happy Lunar New Year to All!

Taking appointments from today till 4th February, as I'll be returning to Taipei briefly from 5th to 13th February.

Please SMS to arrange for appointments. Cheers!

Ming

9627 3967

(Please do not add me on Whatsapp / Line / WeChat on this number, as I'm inheriting this number from my cousin who is back in Taiwan, while he is still using the accounts on this number)

Gua sha - $15

Hi All,

I left my phone on the cab. I believe it is gone forever, and with it, all my clients' contacts. It's a sad day, but meanwhile, please reach me via Line. My Line ID is:

Fourthandthird

My WeChat ID (search under QQ ID) is:

So sorry.

Will be departing for Taipei on Wednesday morning, and am alrdy fully booked from 8pm onwards.

Will resume operation on 13th Feb.

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm back, gotten a new SIM card, and back in action!

My rates are:

60mins - $60

90mins - $85

120mins - $115

Treatment (anywhere from 20 mins to 50mins) - $50 flat fee

The $5 discount for 90mins is discontinued. However, you can request for packages for 4 hours and 6 hours, which will be lesser than the normal rates.

Cheers!

Ming

9627 3967 (do NOT add on Whatsapp please)

Line: fourthandthird

WeChat: 1265237105 (QQ)

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Once again, I will be leaving for my 9-week long meditation retreat (as well as refining my techniques from the lamas) in the Himalayan mountains.

I depart on Wednesday, 12th March, and won't be back until perhaps early May.

Once I'm back, I'll message all of you who are on my phone list.

Meanwhile, still taking appointments till the afternoon of 11th March.

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I'm back and taking appointments =)

Am currently offering packages for 6 and 8 hours, full (or at least half) payment required upfront. More details in person!

Charges:

$60 - 1 hour

$85 - 1.5 hours

$110 - 2 hours

Outcall: add $40 to $70 depending on distance and time.

Sms ONLY: +65 9627-3967

Line ID: fourthandthird (preferred mode of contact)

I have brought back some local delicacies from Taiwan (Sun Biscuits) for you, while stocks last ^^

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I will be back in Taipei from tomorrow to next Thursday (5th June), and will resume operation from 6th June onwards. Will be learning a new technique from an old master in Taipei.

Meanwhile, still available via Line (ID: fourthandthird) or WeChat (ID: fourthbear).

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Though i've been back last Friday, but stomach flu got the better of me and i was out for a few days intermittently. However, am back in full force,

taking appointments as usual.

For those whom i've missed, my apologies, and i'll make it up to you.

Also, i've brought back 太阳饼 for you guys. Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

i agree .......I have a same experience with you after try Ming massage....!!!

Edited by Daniel Lee_14729

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you Blowinglow for the kind compliments ^^ apologies for late reply as I don't check back in here very often.

Also want to do a shout out and thanks to Bigis4me for starting a thread for me on BlowingWind. For my clients who prefer a medium-pressure soothing and relaxing massage, please do visit him at The Male Therapist. Definitely worth your money =)

Meanwhile, I'm now available on Whatsapp. Feel free to add me.

Number is +65 9627-3967

I may visit KL from time to time for one night, and if I missed your call, you can always reach me on Whatsapp / Line / WeChat.

Prior appointments always appreciated. Thank you once again and see you soon!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'll be having a Thursday $5 off promotion from now until the end of the month. So book your appointments early! =)

Hence, it'll be $55 for an hour, $80 for 1.5 hours, and $105 for 2 hours.

Treatment sessions will be $40 after the discount.

Also, i'm introducing a new therapy for tummy slimming. As it'll require sessions that are closer together for it to be effective, i'm able to do purely tummy slimming sessions that lasts between 35 to 40 minutes, at $40 per session.

Losing of 1 to 2 inches after 2 weeks (3 sessions a week) is possible, all things equal. However, if combined with a healthy lifestyle of exercising and mindful diet, the result should even be more impressive.

that being said, i love my tummy, so don't ask me why i'm not doing it on myself : p

Cheers!

Gua sha - $15

Hi All,

My work phone was stolen while i was traveling in KL yesterday. As Singtel will only be sending me a new SIM card on Tuesday, i won't be able to contact any of you whom i don't have on Line and WeChat. And unfortunately, for some of you whom I didn't manage to sync your contacts with Google mail, I've lost all your contact =(

It really is a depressing day..

Meanwhile, please contact me via:

WeChat ID: fourthbear

Line ID: fourthandthird

Thank you for your patronage once again, and looking forward to meet you soon.

Yours always,

Ming

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I wasn't able to get a SIM replacement for my previous number as the number belongs to my cousin.

Hence, for now, please reach me at 9699-6598.

Thank you for your continuous patronage!

And to a client with the initials S* H** on WeChat, my messages couldn't get through to you as you've blocked me. If you'd like to continue the conversation, you will have to unblock / un-reject first.

Thank you!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Hellooooo all

I've gotten quite a few requests for boyzillian waxing. So here it is, my price tags for the services:

$35 - private area

$15 - butt area

If you have shaved recently, please ensure that your the hair is at least above 1cm. Otherwise, removing one by one by one with a tweezer for the stray hairs IS a very hellish experience : p

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

hello all,

for those of you who drives and who will need a place to park, good news! i got a replacement transponder! just call me when you're downstairs and i'll let you into the basement car park FOC.

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Apologies for the lack of replies for the past week, as i was in Taipei for work. Back to taking appts as usual! I've brought back 太阳饼 for all (while stocks last), and i'll be giving away 2 per person until the very last piece.

I may be traveling to KL this Thursday, but please feel free to make appts right until Wednesday and for the weekend.

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

hello all =)

merry christmas and happy new year!

I'll be leaving for taipei tmr, and will not be back till the 8th Jan.

still taking appts tonight till tmr morning. take care and all the best!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'm back from Taipei, and my next trip there would be after Chinese New Year. I have limited Tai Yang Bing for you guys, first come first serve only ^^

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays everyone,

I've resumed operations from today onward. Hope to see you guys soon!

And for the ones who may have enjoyed your pineapple tarts a li'l too much, do give my tummy slimming massage a try. People can lose anywhere between 1 to 3 inches within the first 3 to 5 sessions (based on customer feedback). You can either do it as a stand alone procedure, or as part of a 90-minutes massage session.

Charges will be:

Tummy Slimming (up to 30 mins) - $45

60 mins massage @ $60 + Tummy Slimming (up to 30 mins) - $100

90 mins massage @ $88 + Tummy Slimming (up to 30 mins) - $130

How it works:

There are various pressure points on our stomach and on our back, which can aid in:

1. digestion,

2. bowel cleansing and improved bowel movements,

3. utilization and improvement of stored fats for burning of energy,

4. improving kidney functions,

5. tightening the abdominal muscle wall,

which when activated and combined into a procedure, can achieve fat burning on the tummy, leading to a reduced waistline and improved digestive system. If combined together with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, the effects will be compounded and losing beyond 3 inches will not be a difficult feat. Individual results may vary =)

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...

moved on. ^^

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

Hi All,

In light of the aforementioned matter, i've decided that i will work harder to earn back the money. Thus, my new operation hours are:

9am to 11.30pm

please text / call to make appointments. thank you for your support.

Charges are:

1 hour - $60

1.5 hours - $88

2 hours - $115

Cheers.

Ming

9699-6598

WeChat: fourthbear

Gua sha - $15

And usually, I do manhood therapy for those who genuinely faces erectile dysfunction problems.

please note that the manhood therapy i provide is strictly non-sexual and does not end with an ejaculation.

To achieve maximum efficiency, kindly refrain from achieving orgasm within the next 4 hours after the therapy.

A stand-alone session between 25 to 30 minutes of manhood therapy is $45.

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

I'm off to Hong Kong to learn new techniques and won't be back till 4th April. Meanwhile still contactable on whatsapp and Line! Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Good to be back ^^

I'm happy to inform you guys that I've done up my own website. It's basic, but at least it's got the information that you guys will find useful. Also, the prices that are for BlowingWind members are better than what is on the website. Hence, do remember that when you message me for an appt, say that you're from BlowingWind to get the best price possible from me.

www.hardpressmassage.com

Thank you for all your support all these while. Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Edited by fourth

Gua sha - $15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Jierong ^^

For all runners, i've updated my website (www.hardpressmassage.com) to include a new service j~~~~~~ust for your tired legs!

it'll be $60 for an hour - thoroughly working your hamstrings, quads, and calves.

Cheers!

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 4 months later...

Has been a while! Back in full force after my slip disc acted up. T_T

There's a minor change of operation hours. My new hours are:

11.30am to 10.30pm (last appt).

However, if you require something as early as 7am or as late as 11pm, just message me to pre-arrange. Most of the time I would be able to comply.

More information on my website:

www.hardpressmassage.com

Cheers!

Ming

+65 9699-six five nine eight

Gua sha - $15

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to recognize Ming publicly for a wonderful massage. The place is long and while it seems cluttered the actual table is clean with clean towels placed. I love the hard pressure he applied and most importantly his ability to release the neck / shoulder knots or rightness. Before seeing him I could only turn about 45 degrees to my left and was able to turn my neck to do a full 80 degrees to my left after.

He's professional bilingual and knows the points to press while you may feel it aching during certain pressure point - I felt a lot lighter after and the next day

Credos to him and his skills

whoa. who's this mystery guest : p

haha.. thank you, lookin'Around. much appreciate the kind comments. do come for a follow up yeah =) to nip the problem in the bud. 

thanks again!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

hi all =)

thank you for your patronage ^^

i'll be flying back to Taipei from Tuesday, and i'll be back for business this Saturday afternoon onward.

As usual, i'll be bringing boxes of Taiyang bing. First come first serve : p

Ming

9699-6598

Gua sha - $15

• 1 month later...

thanks sgwolfboy ^^

back to work from Thursday onward.

Cheers!

Ming

Gua sha - $15

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

My STRAIGHT apprentice will be trying out his skills at my place on Sunday from 12 - 5pm. He is charging $40 for 50mins. 

In case any of you are wondering, he is heavily tattooed, in his mid-20s, and gyms and sports a shaved head. He's a very nice chap, so hopefully I can help him jump start his massage career. 

Please contact me at 9699-6598 to make an appt with him. Many thanks and happy 2016!

Ming

Edited by fourth
Incomplete info

Gua sha - $15