Male HQ

How to remove dark underarms?

Guest jason912

Guest Pic please

I thought skin and armpit should be same color?  I never come across people with different tone armpit as their body skin.  any photo to prove?

On 4/23/2023 at 8:03 AM, Guest Pic please said:

I thought skin and armpit should be same color?  I never come across people with different tone armpit as their body skin.  any photo to prove?

I also have never seen a person with light color arm skin and darker armpit.  How strange!

"How to remove dark underarm"  is a title that can attract attention.    If you have a dark underarm,  better leave it where it is.  To remove it can be a costly surgery. 😄

On 4/23/2023 at 10:44 AM, Guest jason912 said:

I'm fair skin but my armpits are dark. I tried several whitening soaps and lotions but still it is dark. Is there other natural way to lighten it?

Maybe go to a doctor and ask first if anything can be done before you end up with a serious skin issue later...

You may also check if the area around the waist is darker or has same darkness than the area around the armpits.

Then it might be your natural colour.

13 hours ago, doncoin said:

If all else fails, you can always get the area bleached by a dermatologist. Its pretty much the same as getting your asshole bleached to make it lighter and more pink.

But if you end up looking like the "late" Michael Jackson, then good luck... 😂

Be aware that some guys here are Peranakan mixed and that such mixture might have brought some darker tones at certain parts.

Are there guys here who would reject sex with a  guy because his armpits are darker than his face?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.