Male HQ

My Bi hookup turn out to be engaged with a gal

Helium_balloon

2 hours ago, Helium_balloon said:

Well title is as direct as it can be. Fellas what would you do, that poor girl just being a cuck like that would you expose him or nah? Thoughts?

Based on what you wrote, yes the girl will be a cuck if the bi-guy favours you more than the girl.

I don't mean to be rude, but since he is engaged to the girl, I would not be surprised if he favours the girl more than you.  That being the case, you would be the cuck, not the girl.  

On 4/24/2023 at 9:51 PM, Helium_balloon said:

Well title is as direct as it can be. Fellas what would you do, that poor girl just being a cuck like that would you expose him or nah? Thoughts?

did you know that he was engaged and still went ahead to hook up with him?

did he volunteer such information to you in confidence or you found out from another source?

did he do something to you and now you want to get back?

🤷🏻‍♂️

• 3 months later...

Why expose him - u shud just enjoy the power over the gal!

Once I was on an exchange programme overseas. Working with Caucasians. Over time we bonded well. In the last month, I was close to this guy. He knows Im into guys, and he has a gf. One weekend, we hung around his beach front house. 

It was a hot summer. He suggested we should just be shirtless since theres only 2 of us. I was admiring the view when he came over with his arms ard me. I was so dumb not making a move till he suggested if I want to relax together. I didnt want anal so we settled with lots of 69 plus kisses.

I never exposed him. I only enjoyed his company there and then.

like the title says, 'bi hook up'.  you are with a bi so it is expected that he likes girls, will have a girlfriend and may even eventually marry her.  to make a long story short, you are his side-kick.  this is a fact we gays have to live with.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com