Male HQ

Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Wet...wet...

Guest Wet...wet...

Hi all,

I had a wet dream last nite!!!!! I couldnt even remember when was the last time I had a wet dream... and last nite was shiok!!!

I woke up with cum all over my boxer shorts, and it was very very wet. I could remember parts of the dream... I was in a public toilet and was at this urinal next to a guy who was wanking his cock off... Then the urinal had one kind of object that helped me to masturbate, and I wasnt masturbating at all.. it was the object that acted like an ass, and I was like fcuking an ass... isnt that cool????

Well, it was good... hopefully I can dream of that again tonite, but it's messy though...

Any guys wanna share your wet dreams???

you can't have a wet dream twice in as many nights...

or can you?

wet dreams occur when you dun have sexual release such as sex or masturbation where you cum... for more than 20 days... it's your body's natural reaction to purge old sperm... so new ones can take the place...

this means - you did not wank or have sex for the past 20 days... poor thing...

if you are over age 18, come come... uncle help you...

:D :twisted: :whistle: :clap: :blink::P:B)

Guest Kaypoo

Anyone has this experience. Due to reservist and in the field camp, I did not cum for a good solid 7 days. Once I got home and wanked myself, I felt pain when ejaculate. :huh:

Back to wet dreams, since I know how to wank myself -- they're history forever. :rolleyes: Can't really remember now -- how was it like when I woke up and found cum all over my underwear. :)

BG is right. I ever talked to a 30++ guy and he told me he seldom cum. He only wank once in a few months. Wow, how does he control? He is sexless? I guess he is keeping his cum like brewing old wine. :o

Guest Wet...Wet...

hey, thanks for your response... but then again, clearly I remembered wanking a few nites before the nite I had my wet dream... hhhmmmm..... wonder if I was too powerful that nite, and the sperm just had to shoot out.. hahahahahaha!!! I was so delighted when I woke up with cum all over my boxer shorts. And when I smelled the cum, it was fresh and good. Still wet la.

Baloo... I would love to allow you to help me cum again... Uncle... oh how much I love them!!!!! :P

Guest Guest_Astro

I ever did have a wet dream once even after i masturbated b4 i slept.

I ended up stained my bedsheet cos i slept nude. :P

But nevertheless, wet dreams are shiok and i hope to have one soon cos i had been saving it for sometime liao... ;)

Guest Guest

wet dream is actually auto-cum

Very Shiok right? hahaha

Hehe now you understand why bottoms are addicted to being fxxked till we auto-cummed. You kena once you sure addicted even if you are top before.

Guest I am a guest...

having wet dreams are really cool. I always liked the feeling of waking up after having a wet dream during the nite. makes u feel very very fresh.

Astroboy, can't u remember a bit of the dream? Share share lah...

• 3 years later...
Guest Kok Peng

Oi where u work huh?? on cruise ship is it, no off for a week :lol:

Hi,

what is auto cum ? I thought is is that kind of occasionly, sperm coming out when i asleep at night, wetting my night clothes.

Sometime quite awe when mum notice it when she do the laundry.

Just thought, is there any kind of medication or chinese herbs that can stop it?

Guest Kok Peng

Young boy, you should go and read from the top of the thread.

What u had was wet dreams and u cummed in ur pajamas which is different from being fxxked till u cummed automatically.

Sir,

I did not had any dreams, but just that when i'm awke in the morning, my pyjamas pants is wet. So dirty.

It happens about 2-3 times a month, wonder how to control it, i guess it got to do with my wetting my bed when

I was a bit younger.

I had no stress or got any friend cumming to vist me. Mum won't allow anyone to cummed.

How old r u boy? Wet dreams does not means u need to have a dream to cum.

Anyway, you can consult a doctor or Chinese TMC to help 'cure' ur 'problem'.

Your 'problem' could be also due to ur active daily live, esp. if you exercise very regularly, etc.

Young men usually have lots of pent up energies as well as raging hormones.

Guest alien

No need "cure" the problem lor, cos it is just part of the growing up process where most boys will experience wet dreams. Just cum a few times and when older dun think will have anymore wet dreams liao! Or if u want to prevent wet dreams, maybe can jo regularly then shld not have wet dreams during your sleep.

Guest Kok Peng

No need "cure" the problem lor, cos it is just part of the growing up process where most boys will experience wet dreams. Just cum a few times and when older dun think will have anymore wet dreams liao! Or if u want to prevent wet dreams, maybe can jo regularly then shld not have wet dreams during your sleep.

Hor, ok, going jogging will help to stop my pjamas from getting wet.

At least now i won't be embrassed when mum washed my laundry.

Lately i used to wash my own pyjamas when they're wet. Mum wonder why i'm helping out on my laundry.

My friends also never thought of that

Actually it also means having more excercise other than just jo gging.

Thank, Thanks !

Hor, ok, going jogging will help to stop my pjamas from getting wet.

At least now i won't be embrassed when mum washed my laundry.

Lately i used to wash my own pyjamas when they're wet. Mum wonder why i'm helping out on my laundry.

My friends also never thought of that

Actually it also means having more excercise other than just jo gging.

Thank, Thanks !

Kok Peng,

I dun noe if you have the right idea. JO is NOT EQUAL to jogging. I hope you get the right meaning.

Guest Amazed

Reading from all the posting.. I find it very amazing that there are so many people bother to reply to Kok Peng.

Can't you guys tell that he is just trying to be "young" for his age to start this thread?

Any teenager of this age will tell you what is the meaning of JO.. and with the advent of the internet, Kok Peng didn't even know what is wet dream??

Hahaha.

Guest Amazed

U will be surprise tht some young guys doesn't know abt wet dreams. But dun understand wht is the connection btw jogging, j/o and wet dreams?

I beg to defer.. there are internet source and even school sex education has mentioned about wet dreams (for boys) and even menstruation (for girls). If Kok Peng knows how to "cum" to this adult gay website.. I doubt he doesn't know what is JO and wet dreams...

Kok Peng... try harder next time :swear: :swear: :swear: :clap: :clap:

Guest alien

True lah, in this era u can gain access to all sorts of info from internet and sch now also have sex education. So if say dun know also nobody believe!

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys here... I am aware that all guys will experience a stage where we have wet dreams during our sleep.

My history of having wet dreams:

1) At age 13 - 15, i can have wet dreams every nite

2) At age 16 - 21, i can have wet dreams once every 2 days or sometimes everyday (less frequent)

3) At age 22 - 26, i can have 3 - 4 times of wet dreams within a week (sometimes 4 times)

4) At age 27 - 30, i can have 2 - 3 times of wet dreams within a week

5) At age 31 - 35, i can still experiencing wet dreams 2 - 3 times bi-weekly

And from age 36 until now of 45, i am still having wet dreams of 1 - 2 times every month.

I hate to have that because when I woke up in the morning, OH MY GOD, a patch of sticky stain on my boxer shorts or boxer briefs, and it also spread over onto my public hairs and balls and the whole manhood is also sticky too...

I have to shower bcos of this... as I seldom shower in the morning..

Anyone knows why I am having wet dreams at this age ?

Having wet dreams every night at that age range is kinda beyond my comprehension.

I haven't exactly learnt how to masturbate properly until I was 16.

I dun masturbate everyday, but I dun get wet dreams every night.

How does that work out?

Maybe ur testicles r a bit over active in terms of production? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I used to have wet dream too..but that was only during prime age of 17 to 30.. however, not that active as you... I agree that regular masterbate will be a good way, so that ur sperm bank is not fully loaded at all times. another way is not to wear tight boxes or underwear..it may help.... If still wet, then suggest u to wear underwear to sleep even if it is wet , it will not be so messy on the bed.......just my experiences....

Hi Guys here... I am aware that all guys will experience a stage where we have wet dreams during our sleep.

My history of having wet dreams:

2) At age 16 - 21, i can have wet dreams once every 2 days or sometimes everyday (less frequent)

3) At age 22 - 26, i can have 3 - 4 times of wet dreams within a week (sometimes 4 times)

4) At age 27 - 30, i can have 2 - 3 times of wet dreams within a week

5) At age 31 - 35, i can still experiencing wet dreams 2 - 3 times bi-weekly

And from age 36 until now of 45, i am still having wet dreams of 1 - 2 times every month.

I hate to have that because when I woke up in the morning, OH MY GOD, a patch of sticky stain on my boxer shorts or boxer briefs, and it also spread over onto my public hairs and balls and the whole manhood is also sticky too...

I have to shower bcos of this... as I seldom shower in the morning..

Anyone knows why I am having wet dreams at this age ?

I never had wet dreams before. Maybe less than 10 times. Cos my cousin taught me how to masturbate since 12 y/o. Once you masturbate much, you wont have wet dream. Wet dreams only when you dont masturbate, the cum needs to be released therefore your brain give you erotic dreams that make u wet the morning after : )

it can be sweet and romantic. but if every day, yuck...

I only had a wet dream once. That was when I never masturbate for quite a long time.

Can be difficult to not masturbate for a while when your mind is filled with erotic imagery.

Each person is different. Maybe your body just produces more semen than others. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

thank you guys out there to gimme so many fruitful explanations and your own experience.

but i maybe a from a different world .. alien world ... ???

I masturbate everyday from age 13 - 29 then down to once every 2 days from 30+ onwards... but still got wet dreams... DAMN !!!!

someone suggest to wear underwear to sleep.. but i cannot tolerate... wearing underwear to sleep can increase my number of wet dreams.

i wear bxr shorts or bxr brief (though tight but not as tight as underwear)

i even tried sleeping naked and Oh My GOD... next day a white patch messed up my bolster and mattress....

thank you guys out there to gimme so many fruitful explanations and your own experience.

I masturbate everyday from age 13 - 29 then down to once every 2 days from 30+ onwards... but still got wet dreams... DAMN !!!!

someone suggest to wear underwear to sleep.. but i cannot tolerate... wearing underwear to sleep can increase my number of wet dreams.

i even tried sleeping naked and Oh My GOD... next day a white patch messed up my bolster and mattress....

maybe when you're sleeping, your body is posessed by "someone else" and hence other activities.

do you dream of sex/erotic dreams every time u have wet dream? if not, then it's very unusual.

Some might enjoy seeing you in that state though. :rolleyes:

Though it can be messy.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

maybe when you're sleeping, your body is posessed by "someone else" and hence other activities.

do you dream of sex/erotic dreams every time u have wet dream? if not, then it's very unusual.

YES.. in my dream i always have erotic and sex scenes... and next thing i found out was .. i had a wet dreams ...

while it is often associated to erotic dreams, a wet dream is simply a nocturnal emissions. In general those who have frequent nocturnal emissions may have somewhat lesser masturbation.

our body often go through multiple periods of erection while we sleep, and when the erection is rubbed against the frabics of the underwear or the bedsheets, it may induced ejaculation. For example it is not uncommon to find guys waking up to a hard on.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest WetDreams

while it is often associated to erotic dreams, a wet dream is simply a nocturnal emissions. In general those who have frequent nocturnal emissions may have somewhat lesser masturbation.

our body often go through multiple periods of erection while we sleep, and when the erection is rubbed against the frabics of the underwear or the bedsheets, it may induced ejaculation. For example it is not uncommon to find guys waking up to a hard on.

i am one who ALWAYS wake up in the morning with a hardon in my bxr shorts...

i am one who ALWAYS wake up in the morning with a hardon in my bxr shorts...

Crap, who doesn't?

Unless the one who doesn't got ED ofcos.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I am 27 and NEVER had a wet dream before. Ever dreamt of sex though but so far never cummed while sleeping. Hmm.

cos u nv cum in the dream? the sensation can be quite amazing cos its like a fantasy come true... usually dream of having sex with someone u can't... but actually cumming and climaxing..

cos u nv cum in the dream? the sensation can be quite amazing cos its like a fantasy come true... usually dream of having sex with someone u can't... but actually cumming and climaxing..

that's true.. actually i like having wet dream but i dun like waking up with wet pants/ underwear..haha

Guest ripples

If it is such a big issue, and you absolutely hate waking up with a wet patch, there are things like Adult Diapers sold in pharmacies in Sg, even NTUC stocks on adult diapers,just put one on before you sleep and then it will absorb any discharge .It will keep you dry and clean the next morning.

If you think about it maybe 89% og guys will experienced this ,so relax lah, don't fret.

The other environemntally friendly way to solve this is to find a partner who will position the mouth over the dick to lap up every last drop when the fountain shoots , you provide nutrition, the partner provides environmentally friendly clean up.

Kill two birds with one stone.

that's true.. actually i like having wet dream but i dun like waking up with wet pants/ underwear..haha

i usually wake up straight after cumming.. even if its 2-3am... have to find a shorts to change else very uncomfortable...

do u guys wait till morning to find out u had wet dreams or wake up straight after cumming?

i usually wake up straight after cumming.. even if its 2-3am... have to find a shorts to change else very uncomfortable...

do u guys wait till morning to find out u had wet dreams or wake up straight after cumming?

depends...sometimes i'm too lazy to get up..so i just let it be...lols

usually wake up straight after cumming to hv clean up coz it was so messy :rolleyes: any how do hv regular DIY will cut down the number of wet dream.

usually wake up straight after cumming to hv clean up coz it was so messy :rolleyes: any how do hv regular DIY will cut down the number of wet dream.

• G_M changed the title to Wet dream
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.