Male HQ

Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Wet...wet...

Guest Wet Dreamer

AT times i still having Wet Dream even i have JO before i went to bed. I am > 40 year old matured man.

Its quite frustrating to get up to change my boxer shorts in the nite or at times it even Wet my blanket if i sleep Naked.

Anyone here who are > 40 years old and still have Wet Dream problems?

me too, i am 40+ and still having wet dreams after the night i jo, if i never jo for many days. is a nice feeling having wet dream just like having sex with someone :whistle:

Sometimes i do have wet dream in the middle of the nite, but i didn bother to change my bxr briefs since its going to be thrown into wash machine in a couple of hours' time....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Confucion

Ask you all arh? How to have a wet dream? I've live 22 years, and never have I had a wet dream before.

I've not pcc for the past one month, and still, no wet dream. I wonder how's the feeling like... :unsure:

better not to have wet dreams... cos its messy as it the cum will wet your underwear or bxr brifs or bxr shorts or shorts (depending on wat you wear to sleep) or even your blanket or mattress if you sleep in nude.

U need to get up and change a new pair as the sticky load will mess up your body and other parts in your bed...

so you are lucky enough to stay away from such irritating scene.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

at the age of 40, if i never masturbate for 2 weeks and when i jo on that night sometimes i have wet dreams... i always have wet dreams when i was younger, the feeling is so shiok, so real that i am having sex with someone and cum after orgasm. :thumb:

Guest Confucion

at the age of 40, if i never masturbate for 2 weeks and when i jo on that night sometimes i have wet dreams... i always have wet dreams when i was younger, the feeling is so shiok, so real that i am having sex with someone and cum after orgasm. :thumb:

So good, I never jo 1 month already, also don't have... :(

I also never had any wet dream b4. Maybe I know how to mast when i was age 10. Then I sort of mast everyday and after 1 yr, I sort of mast 2 or 3 days 1 time. Maybe I keep masturbating myself and never occur such wet dreams in my life. But then, I never concern so much. As long I can mast and cum. lolx...

Btw, since u never mast for the past 1 month. Have u try watch pxxno, read some sex story or think of having sex with someone b4 u slp?

i never try it b4. but jus a suggestion for u and hope it helps you having wet dreams when u sleep. (if it works, let us know.) hehe...

Edited by icy_ter

Wet dreams are messy, dirty, and annoying. It wakes me up in the middle of the night just to clean up... I would rather not have it. But fact is, i have it very often, even more so if i don't cum for a few days.. Sometimes, i cum more in wet dreams than when it's jerked off. Still, i guess it's kinda cool.

The most memorable wet dream experience i had was when i was in camp, doing desk duty during lunch break. I accidentaly dozed off for half an hour. I had a highly erotic, incredibly sexual, and extremely sensual wet dream within that short span of half an hour. Thankfully when i woke up, there was still no one in the room or it'ld be terribly embarassing. Surprisingly, based on my wet dream eperiences, the characters in my dream arn't drop dead gorgeous. In fact for me, they are mere average joes. Which makes the dream even more exciting.

One thing still puzzles me - Is any sound made during a wet dream? Do we moan or make weird noises? Do our bodies move 'sexually' in the dream? Do we 'bang' our bolsters?

better not to have wet dreams... cos its messy as it the cum will wet your underwear or bxr brifs or bxr shorts or shorts (depending on wat you wear to sleep) or even your blanket or mattress if you sleep in nude. U need to get up and change a new pair as the sticky load will mess up your body and other parts in your bed... so you are lucky enough to stay away from such irritating scene.
Agreed. It's really irritating, especially when you are super tired.

Guest Confucion

Wet dreams are messy, dirty, and annoying. It wakes me up in the middle of the night just to clean up... I would rather not have it. But fact is, i have it very often, even more so if i don't cum for a few days.. Sometimes, i cum more in wet dreams than when it's jerked off. Still, i guess it's kinda cool.

The most memorable wet dream experience i had was when i was in camp, doing desk duty during lunch break. I accidentaly dozed off for half an hour. I had a highly erotic, incredibly sexual, and extremely sensual wet dream within that short span of half an hour. Thankfully when i woke up, there was still no one in the room or it'ld be terribly embarassing. Surprisingly, based on my wet dream eperiences, the characters in my dream arn't drop dead gorgeous. In fact for me, they are mere average joes. Which makes the dream even more exciting.

One thing still puzzles me - Is any sound made during a wet dream? Do we moan or make weird noises? Do our bodies move 'sexually' in the dream? Do we 'bang' our bolsters?

So envious of having it so often...i want also don't have...:(

If it is such a big issue, and you absolutely hate waking up with a wet patch, there are things like Adult Diapers sold in pharmacies in Sg, even NTUC stocks on adult diapers,just put one on before you sleep and then it will absorb any discharge .It will keep you dry and clean the next morning.

If you think about it maybe 89% og guys will experienced this ,so relax lah, don't fret.

The other environemntally friendly way to solve this is to find a partner who will position the mouth over the dick to lap up every last drop when the fountain shoots , you provide nutrition, the partner provides environmentally friendly clean up.

Kill two birds with one stone.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• 5 months later...

Mm I started masturbating really early at a very young age

lol guilty... but it was out of curiosity and at that time I didn't even know what masturbation was..

all I knew was there would always be this really euphoric feeling if I rub my penis well enough.

Never had a wet dream! :)

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

I am still having wet dreams at times even though i am now 43 yo.

Once started masturbate,how to have wet dream? Dun think enough cum to have wet dream. :P

Exactly! Although I remember practically nothing coming (or rather, cuming) out when I first started masturbating.

Now if I wait long enough it's like piuuuuuu~~~~~~~ XD

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

Just to be clear - as a boy, you dream about something ridiculous but sexy -

(e.g. a classmate showing you his cock in your local supermarket :oHahaha) then you 'cum' automatically - without touching anything.

Then - if you wake up - there is 'wetness' on your PJs or shorts or sheet.

Wet Dreams usually stop completely after you have learned how to masturbate.

In fact, for many guys, those teenage wet dreams start them masturbating. I.e. nobody shows you how to do it, you just notice pleasure in your cock - because of the 'dreams' and that small amount of automatic 'wetness'.

I remember a classmate asking me: "Do you know how to get "the feeling"? I pretended not to understand. Because I knew about wanking and did not wish to discuss it with that boy...... Ah, memories!

Just to be clear - as a boy, you dream about something ridiculous but sexy -

(e.g. a classmate showing you his cock in your local supermarket :oHahaha) then you 'cum' automatically - without touching anything.

Then - if you wake up - there is 'wetness' on your PJs or shorts or sheet.

Wet Dreams usually stop completely after you have learned how to masturbate.

In fact, for many guys, those teenage wet dreams start them masturbating. I.e. nobody shows you how to do it, you just notice pleasure in your cock - because of the 'dreams' and that small amount of automatic 'wetness'.

I remember a classmate asking me: "Do you know how to get "the feeling"? I pretended not to understand. Because I knew about wanking and did not wish to discuss it with that boy...... Ah, memories!

Quite true, as a boy u wld 'cum' automatically without touching anything when u got excited abt something or dream abt something. I rem b4 i started mast, there was once when i went for my run and half-way took off my shirt and continue running, along the way when i saw another guy who is cute or topless, i just got excited and auto cum w/o touching anything! :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Quite true, as a boy u wld 'cum' automatically without touching anything when u got excited abt something or dream abt something. I rem b4 i started mast, there was once when i went for my run and half-way took off my shirt and continue running, along the way when i saw another guy who is cute or topless, i just got excited and auto cum w/o touching anything! :P

Hands free sia. Damn horny.

that handsfree cum sure sounds hot... wish i could have ur shorts after that! lol

i like chatting with ex cons, especially straight ones, and ask them how they deal with getting horny in prison... like if they're used to having gf and fxxking almost daily, then go into prison for months, how do they deal with the lack of release and stuff like that.

contrary to popular belief, they don't all suddenly turn gay and start wanking or sucking or fxxking each other in the cells. some of them just don't get hard cos all they see is cocks and it doesnt turn them on. plus masturbation is an offence in prison, apparently.

SOOOOO... they just ignore the feeling, and each would have wet dreams once in a while. and they noe their cellmates just had one when they see a pair of shorts suddenly hanging up to dry. i think thats fxxking kinky on its own... lol ... anyone heard anything else?

Cum in the middle of running?? Haha sounds kinky... Not sure if I wan that happening to me

Cum in the middle of running but only when see cutie and got excited!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

at abt 18/19 yo i succeeded from not 'joing' for 1 whole month, managed to do it for 2 times only.. still without success.. no wet dream. sigh :(

but of cos, with that, when i jo, i took me less thn 1min to cum.. and lots of it :P

same tried that many times and even last year, but still without success too! haha! Hope you did not get drowned by tour cum. =P

ksoujiro.

I always think wet dream is u have too much cum inside u, tht's y lead to wet dream. If u always cum, how cld u still have excess cum to have wet dream?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Wet dream
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.