Male HQ

Where do hot daddies frequent?

Guest erisson

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, Guest erisson said:

Where can I people watch daddies and geges?

Ion, paragon and mbs seems to be mostly gen-z

Chinatown outside OG? People watch OK, but if u are offering some happy endings, don’t know if this is the place or not … 😝

Guest Guest

Most hot daddies are stuck at home taking care of their kids (when they are not working) because their wives don't like them to go out.

Such is married life.

Sometimes, when I do see a hot guy in public, you can see his wife/girlfriend grabbing his arm very tightly as they walk.

Don't know why the girl must grab until like that. As if if they let go, the guy will evaporate. 🤣

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Most hot daddies are stuck at home taking care of their kids (when they are not working) because their wives don't like them to go out.

Such is married life.

Sometimes, when I do see a hot guy in public, you can see his wife/girlfriend grabbing his arm very tightly as they walk.

Don't know why the girl must grab until like that. As if if they let go, the guy will evaporate. 🤣

They grab very tight when they saw a gay guy glancing at their husbands and boyfriends. 🙂

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

They grab very tight when they saw a gay guy glancing at their husbands and boyfriends. 🙂

I've witnessed that before.

But I've also seen them grabbing their boyfriends/husbands very tightly when they are walking alone, with nobody nearby, and with nobody staring at the guy.

I even saw one time when a couple was walking from one part of the church to another, and the wife was just gripping her cute husband's arm very tightly 🤦‍♂️

All these char bors have a lot of issues.

Note to Members .. Do not use this thread to self advertise yourself for hook-ups.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Derelict
On 5/7/2023 at 6:30 PM, Guest Guest said:

I've witnessed that before.

But I've also seen them grabbing their boyfriends/husbands very tightly when they are walking alone, with nobody nearby, and with nobody staring at the guy.

I even saw one time when a couple was walking from one part of the church to another, and the wife was just gripping her cute husband's arm very tightly 🤦‍♂️

All these char bors have a lot of issues.

Husbands are possessions, arm machine, chauffeur, errand boy, trophies

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.