Male HQ

ChuChuando Tan releases new book with sizzling photos of hot bod, but points out his ‘stomach fat’ando Tan releases new book

Guest Lao uncle

Guest Lao uncle

What a sexy hot grandpa !

Chuando Tan releases new book with sizzling photos of hot bod, but points out his ‘stomach fat’

frey1_2.jpg?VersionId=E8VTwdB9mpJbviaKBV8KYnqXs_jOWsua&itok=mxckum6L
Readers will find more than 100 photos of Internet sensation Chuando Tan in his self-help pictorial book In Life, You Don't Have To Win Every Time. PHOTO: FREY OW
UPDATED

59 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE – With his first pictorial book containing more than 100 images, Chuando Tan invites you to look at his topless photos. You oblige – because, why not?

Like the rest of the world, you marvel at how the 57-year-old Singaporean fashion photographer continues to defy the ageing process.

Tan became an overnight Internet sensation in 2017 when a Chinese news website discovered his Instagram account. International media outlets soon churned out breathless articles on how the then 51-year-old looked 30.

In what would seem like a no-brainer move, he has now parlayed his continuing online fame into In Life, You Don’t Have To Win Every Time, the 224-page Chinese hardcover book that includes Tan’s self-care tips – ranging from grooming to diet to mental well-being – as well as pictures taken by his long-time collaborator Frey Ow.

It was released in mid-April and is available from linktr.ee/chuandotan and Books Kinokuniya Singapore.

From the photos taken in August 2022 in Maldives and Bali, you see – and imagine – Tan emerging from the waters in slow motion and showing his sculpted torso.

But he deadpans: “I wouldn’t say my body was in top-notch shape. You can see my stomach. There’s fat.”

Excuse us, but what fat?

He replies with a laugh: “I’m sure a lot of fitness models will know how to identify. Aiyah, my body is sup sup sui (Cantonese for ‘no big deal’) to them.”

frey3_2.jpg?VersionId=FSii6xoiC91jHjW6AkbYIODqOKpl_9zy

Taiwanese publisher Kadokawa Taiwan Corporation had courted him for two years before he said yes to the book deal.

“I had my insecurities. I wasn’t sure if I should expose myself to the world,” recalls Tan, a former model and singer.

Under this contract, the book will be marketed in places including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Singapore.

frey5_2.jpg?VersionId=ffljogiPrzqOzPDDQ1EmZj1N26aCBEWU
A Taiwanese publisher had courted Chuando Tan for two years before he said yes to the book deal.  PHOTO: FREY OW

“Anybody who has been assigned a project like this will naturally train,” he says about the pre-shoot preparation.

“But to be honest, I didn’t push myself so hard. After all, I’m already pushing 60.”

He has been taking it easy at the gym since the pandemic because he hurt his shoulder while carrying weights. At the point of the shoot, the 1.85m-tall hunk weighed 80kg.

“I don’t want to make it too unreal for someone my age. And the readers will also think this is too far off from what they can achieve, right?”

Bulking up may not be for everyone, but they can still benefit from learning the secrets to how he takes care of and preserves himself.

frey4.jpg?VersionId=AsAKtiAm7_.KGiGZsQSmmrE4rgQI0pQM

FREY OW

Tan emphasises that he is no grooming and health expert and the tips are merely what worked for him over the years. They are also frequently asked topics from his many curious Instagram followers, which stand at 1.2 million to date.

When it comes to washing his face, for instance, using a soya bean-size amount of cleanser is more than enough so his sensitive skin is not stripped of its natural oils.

A sensible diet and exercise routine play a part, but the key to looking youthful is cultivating a healthy mindset – which explains his book title.

COVER_2.jpg?VersionId=sOAW5fS1urnfwNtp9qsuCluwOwN3.5hn

“Mental health is so important,” he says. “A lot of people go to the gym every day, but they’re always angry and sweating the small stuff.

“If you can let go, you’re a calmer and happier person. It shows on your face and, in turn, you look younger.

“Really, you don’t have to win in life every time.”

That realisation came about for him when he started his modelling agency Ave Management in 2004.

“When you’re feeling stressed and negative, everything will just go south. I want to pass on positive energy to my staff.”

frey2_2.jpg?VersionId=xJ.dvvTeY2wBZd4g58TKEdhLtR3Fn8Pc

FREY OW

Tan, who has a diploma in graphic design from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, is still keeping busy with his non-fungible token venture. He had hoped to launch it during the end of 2022.

He is also working on a second self-help pictorial book – in English this time – with new content and photos.

“I hope I can inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle. And that will make me happy.”

SPH Brightcove Video

“I hope I can inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle. And that will make me happy.”

SPH Brightcove Video

• G_M changed the title to ChuChuando Tan releases new book with sizzling photos of hot bod, but points out his ‘stomach fat’ando Tan releases new book
Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Unreal said:

Look at his fingers that held the fish on his shoulder. Photoshopped!  All other pictures could also be photoshopped.

spacer.png

Cannot say photoshopped but surely they will do some touch-up on the final photos lah. No matter how much the photos are being touch-up, his bod really looks very hot and nice at 57 year old.

Guest Delicious Hunkle
19 hours ago, Guest Lao uncle said:

Chuando Tan releases new book with sizzling photos of hot bod, but points out his ‘stomach fat’

frey1_2.jpg?VersionId=E8VTwdB9mpJbviaKBV8KYnqXs_jOWsua&itok=mxckum6L
Readers will find more than 100 photos of Internet sensation Chuando Tan in his self-help pictorial book In Life, You Don't Have To Win Every Time. PHOTO: FREY OW
UPDATED

59 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE – With his first pictorial book containing more than 100 images, Chuando Tan invites you to look at his topless photos. You oblige – because, why not?

Like the rest of the world, you marvel at how the 57-year-old Singaporean fashion photographer continues to defy the ageing process.

Tan became an overnight Internet sensation in 2017 when a Chinese news website discovered his Instagram account. International media outlets soon churned out breathless articles on how the then 51-year-old looked 30.

In what would seem like a no-brainer move, he has now parlayed his continuing online fame into In Life, You Don’t Have To Win Every Time, the 224-page Chinese hardcover book that includes Tan’s self-care tips – ranging from grooming to diet to mental well-being – as well as pictures taken by his long-time collaborator Frey Ow.

It was released in mid-April and is available from linktr.ee/chuandotan and Books Kinokuniya Singapore.

From the photos taken in August 2022 in Maldives and Bali, you see – and imagine – Tan emerging from the waters in slow motion and showing his sculpted torso.

But he deadpans: “I wouldn’t say my body was in top-notch shape. You can see my stomach. There’s fat.”

Excuse us, but what fat?

He replies with a laugh: “I’m sure a lot of fitness models will know how to identify. Aiyah, my body is sup sup sui (Cantonese for ‘no big deal’) to them.”

frey3_2.jpg?VersionId=FSii6xoiC91jHjW6AkbYIODqOKpl_9zy

Taiwanese publisher Kadokawa Taiwan Corporation had courted him for two years before he said yes to the book deal.

“I had my insecurities. I wasn’t sure if I should expose myself to the world,” recalls Tan, a former model and singer.

Under this contract, the book will be marketed in places including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Singapore.

frey5_2.jpg?VersionId=ffljogiPrzqOzPDDQ1EmZj1N26aCBEWU
A Taiwanese publisher had courted Chuando Tan for two years before he said yes to the book deal.  PHOTO: FREY OW

“Anybody who has been assigned a project like this will naturally train,” he says about the pre-shoot preparation.

“But to be honest, I didn’t push myself so hard. After all, I’m already pushing 60.”

He has been taking it easy at the gym since the pandemic because he hurt his shoulder while carrying weights. At the point of the shoot, the 1.85m-tall hunk weighed 80kg.

“I don’t want to make it too unreal for someone my age. And the readers will also think this is too far off from what they can achieve, right?”

Bulking up may not be for everyone, but they can still benefit from learning the secrets to how he takes care of and preserves himself.

frey4.jpg?VersionId=AsAKtiAm7_.KGiGZsQSmmrE4rgQI0pQM

FREY OW

Tan emphasises that he is no grooming and health expert and the tips are merely what worked for him over the years. They are also frequently asked topics from his many curious Instagram followers, which stand at 1.2 million to date.

When it comes to washing his face, for instance, using a soya bean-size amount of cleanser is more than enough so his sensitive skin is not stripped of its natural oils.

A sensible diet and exercise routine play a part, but the key to looking youthful is cultivating a healthy mindset – which explains his book title.

COVER_2.jpg?VersionId=sOAW5fS1urnfwNtp9qsuCluwOwN3.5hn

“Mental health is so important,” he says. “A lot of people go to the gym every day, but they’re always angry and sweating the small stuff.

“If you can let go, you’re a calmer and happier person. It shows on your face and, in turn, you look younger.

“Really, you don’t have to win in life every time.”

That realisation came about for him when he started his modelling agency Ave Management in 2004.

“When you’re feeling stressed and negative, everything will just go south. I want to pass on positive energy to my staff.”

frey2_2.jpg?VersionId=xJ.dvvTeY2wBZd4g58TKEdhLtR3Fn8Pc

FREY OW

Tan, who has a diploma in graphic design from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, is still keeping busy with his non-fungible token venture. He had hoped to launch it during the end of 2022.

He is also working on a second self-help pictorial book – in English this time – with new content and photos.

SPH Brightcove Video

SPH Brightcove Video

The face definitely got some botox done, at late 50's and wrinkle free is quite impossible unless got some secret facial regime that can reverse aging.

The body is what made him look younger, most sg males are bald and have permanent pregnant belly at that age. Not to mention muscle loss is accelerated by 40's, he must have a very strict diet and gym routine to maintain such body. An inspiration definitely.

Guest guest

There is no doubt that Chuando has kept a strict diet and gym routine, but he has also been blessed with good genes. Not everyone who keeps such a diet and routine can look so good.  

Guest Guest

left was Chuando when he was 26, middle 34.

must say he's the type that looks better when he's older. the first 2 pics no feel for me.

chuan_0.jpg?VersionId=3Psn_gBjNARpgCbnLf

Guest From twink to hunk
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

left was Chuando when he was 26, middle 34.

must say he's the type that looks better when he's older. the first 2 pics no feel for me.

chuan_0.jpg?VersionId=3Psn_gBjNARpgCbnLf

He is blessed with baby face, very twink like when young but as gets older will age like fine wine. He still looks better than majority of the sg males when young, where majority face are either pock marked or covered with pimples/acne.

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Delicious Hunkle said:

The face definitely got some botox done, at late 50's and wrinkle free is quite impossible unless got some secret facial regime that can reverse aging.

The body is what made him look younger, most sg males are bald and have permanent pregnant belly at that age. Not to mention muscle loss is accelerated by 40's, he must have a very strict diet and gym routine to maintain such body. An inspiration definitely.

Must ask him where he got his botox from, he still look so natural after botox. You see many people after botox, their face become stiff and plastic and face look weird.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest From twink to hunk said:

He is blessed with baby face, very twink like when young but as gets older will age like fine wine. He still looks better than majority of the sg males when young, where majority face are either pock marked or covered with pimples/acne.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/hes-50-singapore-model-turned-photographer-chuando-tan-wows-social-media-with-youthful

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

He is looking good at this age but he still a loser for not procreate. He is a top or btm gay? ⚘😁

Not just gay people; a lot of straight people also do not "procreate", including those who are married.

They are all "losers" in your opinion? 🙄

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Not just gay people; a lot of straight people also do not "procreate", including those who are married.

They are all "losers" in your opinion? 🙄

Yes ..they are buddies, what waste of the sperm , they are not a man enough to raised a human in this world. See the animals they are nature wonders who procreate gir future generations.

• 2 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 4:51 AM, Guest Lao uncle said:

A grandpa at 57?  You became an uncle at 25?

His pictures are indeed spectacular, although we have to wait and see how he will look like as a senior.  

But his looks are something private of him.  It is also interesting to read about what he allegedly does to look like that:

I can judge with some experience that his "secrets" are right,  they are elements of a healthy lifestyle. 

But a carbon copy of his healthy lifestyle may not be cheap, and feasible for everybody.   And it is not necessary.  A subset of it can be sufficient,  concentrating in good nutrition by NOT eating and drinking certain things, and by consistently exercising, not to the max to become a bodybuilder but doing sufficient sets to end up tired.  And it is not necessary at 57 to look like 25.  At that age and even 10 or 20 years older it is sufficient to look HANDSOME.  And beyond looks, to BE healthy.

Guest Young
7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

A grandpa at 57?  You became an uncle at 25?

His pictures are indeed spectacular, although we have to wait and see how he will look like as a senior.  

Yes, young kids call me uncle when I'm 24. They only call a guy kor kor if he's kiddy young guy aged 20 years and below.

There's something with your eyes. Chuando Tan is already  a senior  in Singapore context, eligible to withdraw his cpf savings at 55.  At best, he can be called a young grandpa.

If you dunno about Singapore culture,  it's better to shut your mouth before you further embarrass your with your foolish posts.

Guest Should look the age
42 minutes ago, Guest Young said:

Yes, young kids call me uncle when I'm 24. They only call a guy kor kor if he's kiddy young guy aged 20 years and below.

There's something with your eyes. Chuando Tan is already  a senior  in Singapore context, eligible to withdraw his cpf savings at 55.  At best, he can be called a young grandpa.

If you dunno about Singapore culture,  it's better to shut your mouth before you further embarrass your with your foolish posts.

Tbh, if you don't mention his age... Ppl would have guess he is in 30s...

And then you have me and my frkend who are in our late 30s and already looking like out of shape 50s...

Then you also have the in shape old senior uncles 60s to 80s.

Im curious to see what this guy look like in this 80s.. Will he look naturally old and worn down.. Or will he look like TV actors who have been aged through make up to look old but missing those natural oldness quality.... 

Guest Foreveryoung

Chuando is no doubt blessed with amazing genetics, there is no doubt about that, but let’s not forget that he also sticks to a very strict diet and exercise regime. These all account for a lot, especially the diet. I too would be curious to see what Chuando looks like when he hits his 80s

8 hours ago, Guest Young said:

This thread about Chuando Tan has nothing to do with Singapore and its CPF savings, so don't be foolish.  And Chuando IS NOT a grandpa.  He is not even married, with children.

A well educated man like him could have a child at 30,  who in turn has also a child at 30.   Then he is a grandpa at 60.   I became a grandpa at 68.

7 hours ago, Guest Foreveryoung said:

Chuando is no doubt blessed with amazing genetics, there is no doubt about that, but let’s not forget that he also sticks to a very strict diet and exercise regime. These all account for a lot, especially the diet. I too would be curious to see what Chuando looks like when he hits his 80s

He surely got some good genes since he has the smartness and perseverance to carry out his healthy lifestyle.  And he may have started with it very early in life. About his young looks, we don't know how much to attribute them to unusual genetics.  

Youthfulness is attributed to genetics often by people who missed out on good health and decent looks...   because it frees them from the responsibility for their bodies.  But instead they have missed the opportunity to acquire a healthy lifestyle.  With few exceptions, we should forget about genes and be confident that we can achieve results similar or close to these of Chuando if we live like him.   AS GAYS we have the advantage of not having to deal with wife and children,  therefore we have less stress and more time for ourselves.

On 5/3/2023 at 3:41 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Yes ..they are buddies, what waste of the sperm , they are not a man enough to raised a human in this world. See the animals they are nature wonders who procreate gir future generations.

This is so dense I feel so embarrassed for you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.