Male HQ

Is kindness a sign of weakness?

Vactic

Absolutely not

On the contrary, kindness demonstrates possession of a certain depth in maturity and security

Never let anyone tell you that kindness = weakness (it's not)

Kindness is in such short supply these days in the world. Any guy who possesses kindness and doesn't lose sense of himself

as a person is sexy as hell :)

2 hours ago, Vactic said:

Late night negative thoughts are filling up my mind. I can't stop and I think I need help 😩

What have your negative thoughts to do with kindness? 

YES,  you can stop your thoughts late at night.   To begin with,  go to bed early.  The best time:  between 9PM and 11PM,  not later.    Then you can get up earlier.  This is an opportunity for meditation,  where one practices to hold idle thoughts and instead concentrate on the respiration,  and you can learn to TURN OFF YOUR THOUGHTS when going to bed.  Don't drink anything in the evening, so you won't have to get up middle in the night to pee,  and you may enjoy deep sleep for long times.

Yes, if you can’t differentiate the right parties to give to. As the saying goes , ‘do not throw your pearls to the swine’. Unfortunately, we live in a world surrounded by many people who just want to take advantage of other people.

One not only need to be kind but wise as well. 

Don't equate kindness with weakness as kindness shows your depth of maturity and empathy. Don't expect returns out of your kindness, do it from the bottom of your heart. But as above, learn to differentiate being taken advantage of. Hence pause your kindness there, despite going against your consciousness. Leave it for other worthy cause.

Guest Tomato

I think TS associated kindness with 'not being assertive', 'prefer giving in', and hence probably got pushed around or bullied in the corporate environment.  And hence his unhappiness.

For the evil, the immoral, the anti-social,  the kind person has a weakness.  This weakness is that it will not respond, not reciprocate in the same way.

But it does not need to go as far as what Jesus said in Matthew 5:38:  "If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also".   Instead, it is more practical to do an Aikido technique and pin the miserable safely on the floor.

As much as possible,  always use wisdom before kindness. 

When unsure, be kind.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Kindness is only a weakness if its not accompanied by intelligence and wisdom. Scammers love to prey on all the kind people out there and sadly changes some kind people into an unkind people in the process

Kindness is never a sign of weakness, even if it is misplaced or mistrusted. If anything, it suggests the giver is brave enough to trust and love someone without expecting anything in return. Of course, I say all this barring the context of being scammed or taken advantage financially. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.