Male HQ

English vocabulary

Guest english

Guest english

Let say I tried to learn how to operate a machine with alot of physic knowledge required. Later I give up. Cause got no brain for this. I dont know why my mind keep coming for this word. I check online, no 'no brain' this word. But it just fit how I feel towards the things. I got no brain for this field. I check chatgpt and ask me to use not cut of for this things. Anyone knows a similar word which describe how i feel about this things? Maybe i do not have what it takes to perform the job. 

Guest English
On 5/3/2023 at 7:01 PM, WhiteWhite said:

Maybe you can use "lack of chemistry for this field".

Maybe I think I should use I have no talent on this. I mean I tried to learn but still no good in it, maybe no talent on this. Is not that I don't like it, but something out of my reach. I think should be like this. Thank you so much

Guest English
On 5/3/2023 at 7:28 PM, yhtang said:

Would "no aptitude" work for you?  As in, "I have no aptitude for this field of work." 

I checked online aptitude means inborn potential to be good at it. Very similar. But too chim. Yeah maybe too chim also can use. Or no talent. Wasn't sure. No talent more easy to understand i think. Thank you thank you. I donno why text color changed to red already. Dunno how to change back

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.