Male HQ

Honest opinion on straight looking for sexual release from gay men

Guest curious

Guest curious

So basically Ive I used to be bi-curious but I realized I can't stand the idea of gay things like sucking or getting fucked and always just been interested in getting sucked or fucking a bottom cause I'm just horny ig? And I've been tempted alot to just give in by gay friends dropping suggestive statements and  guys trying to cruise. So I don't know if it is wrong to just accept thier advancements when I'm straight .

44 minutes ago, Guest curious said:

So basically Ive I used to be bi-curious but I realized I can't stand the idea of gay things like sucking or getting fucked and always just been interested in getting sucked or fucking a bottom cause I'm just horny ig? And I've been tempted alot to just give in by gay friends dropping suggestive statements and  guys trying to cruise. So I don't know if it is wrong to just accept thier advancements when I'm straight .

Yeah I have been like that for a while. Sucked a few dicks here and then but would rather just get blown and fuck some nice ass tbh

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

Guest Hahaha

some men are gay but are afraid of being called a gay, and come up with all sorts of excuses. hahaha. It's either you get turned on by men or not. A truly straight man will not want to do anything even close to sexual with another man. Even the thought of it turns them off.

8 hours ago, Guest curious said:

Bi-curious or straight or gay or whatever,  you still need to achieve the two sides of sex enjoyment.  One of them is to receive pleasure,  quite natural and immediate.  The other one, more selective, is to GIVE pleasure.  

For example,  we all like to be sucked.  It is great!  If we like our sex partner, as we should,  isn't it a great sexual experience to GIVE him this pleasure by sucking him?

Another one:  I love to be rimmed.  Therefore, I get so high hearing my sex partner scream of pleasure while I rim him.

A third one:  I hate to be fucked, and I never volunteered again after the first time.   Therefore,  I have no interest in fucking my sex partner...  unless he wants me to do it because he enjoys it.

Maybe when you are a little more mature, your complete sex experience will require that you have great pleasure  AND your sex partner has great pleasure.

So my honest opinion of you straight finding release with gay is:   it should be fine as long as YOU BOTH get full pleasure.  This may require that HE finds release with YOU.

6 minutes ago, Guest Hahaha said:

some men are gay but are afraid of being called a gay, and come up with all sorts of excuses. hahaha. It's either you get turned on by men or not. A truly straight man will not want to do anything even close to sexual with another man. Even the thought of it turns them off.

EXACTLY.  It is like a true gay man will not get turned on by a woman,  even if he "needs release",  hahaha.  

Sounds like denial.

Closeted at most.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, Guest curious said:

You can always get sucked by girls.

What prevents you?

I mean if you can't stand the idea of gay things....

Actually, I would even go deeper than GachiMuchi and recommend to you to seek psychological experts. I sense something growing in you that won't be healthy in the long term...

If you read the cases of some guys who committed crazy things, often it was due to their self hate and not accepting being gay.

8 hours ago, Guest Hahaha said:

exactly!

Guest whatsucks

From one vantage point, don't think so hard, just do what you like and don't do what you don't like.

From another vantage point, it is not healthy to "can't stand the idea" of sucking or bottoming, while enjoying being sucked and topping. Don't like to do it, that's fine. But don't think of it as something degrading or beneath your or not macho enough.

1 hour ago, SociNerd said:

Sexuality is a spectrum, as with everything else about the human conscience. So imo, the straights who seek out gay men are not on the far end of the straight spectrum, but would be moving closer to the middle which is the bi area. At the end of the day, one guy enjoys giving and the other wants to receive, does it matter what labels u give yourselves? Just sit back and enjoy the ride, free from judgment. You'd have more pleasant experiences in life

Period. Some ppl are just so used to labels.

Guest guest
On 5/4/2023 at 1:36 AM, Thatguy642 said:

I’m into dudes but I don’t like sucking dick or getting analed, most of my encounters have just been me getting blowjobs or being edged. Once in a while I help jerk them off to return the favour. Kinda makes it tough to meet anyone because I feel like I’m not reciprocating much! I just really don’t enjoy dick to be honest. It’s weird but that’s just how it is.

thankfully I’ve met some guys willing to do it without me reciprocating.

A gay who don't enjoy dick?

On 5/6/2023 at 11:28 AM, Guest guest said:

A gay who don't enjoy dick?

There are some who is still very conservative despite being gay or bi, everyone has their own preferences. Whats best is mutual understanding and respect.

Guest guest

You don't need to be gay to enjoy getting sucked off or fucking an asshole, you can be bi and honestly, why is there a need for such labels. As long as you make it clear upfront what you want and if you find a willing partner, then who cares. 

I’m into dudes but I don’t like sucking dick or getting analed, most of my encounters have just been me getting blowjobs or being edged. Once in a while I help jerk them off to return the favour. Kinda makes it tough to meet anyone because I feel like I’m not reciprocating much! I just really don’t enjoy dick to be honest. It’s weird but that’s just how it is.

Hey its not weird actually its called preference and choice. You have every right on what you can and cannot. A mutual respect between each other is important and i was very adamant with what i can and most of the guys i met are very understanding. I dont do BJ and mostly HJ and edging. 

There are still common understanding out there provided you tell what you want.

Guest Guest yes yes

I can totally relate because i enjoyed being touched, given hj or bj by gays. But i am in no interest in their dicks, or kissing or anal. Been 7 years already. 

On 5/4/2023 at 12:14 AM, Guest curious said:

And I've been tempted alot to just give in by gay friends dropping suggestive statements and  guys trying to cruise. So I don't know if it is wrong to just accept thier advancements when I'm straight.

Some people own their body and mind and do it. Others prefer to cede power and see it as giving in to outside temptations. Different strokes for different folks. Everyone orgasms.

Edited by PlayersGroup

22 hours ago, Guest Guest yes yes said:

I can totally relate because i enjoyed being touched, given hj or bj by gays. But i am in no interest in their dicks, or kissing or anal. Been 7 years already. 

I'm opposite as in I don't like being touched or kissing but enjoy the backdoor sensation. 

26 minutes ago, van0 said:

I'm opposite as in I don't like being touched or kissing but enjoy the backdoor sensation. 

Some self-professed "str8" guys I encountered have very sensitive ass. Maybe the sensation is novel. If you lightly fondle their hole during a blowjob, you might discover they enjoy getting fucked.

On 5/4/2023 at 8:53 AM, Guest Hahaha said:

Very well said. No straight men would fancy having sex or doing anything sexual with another man. Many closeted gays are still pretentious acting like they don't like dicks and claiming to be straight,

You are confusing the two issues here - Sexual attraction and Sexual acts and equating certain sexual acts to being gay. Not sure if it stems from a lack of clarity on the issues or simple denial.

Firstly, if you are able to enjoy sexual intimacy with your same gender (in whatever forms - giving and/or receiving), you are gay or bi (if you also enjoy sexual intimacy with the opposite gender).

Also, sucking and getting fucked are not exclusively gay sexual acts. There are straight men who loves sucking or getting fucked by a dildo. Likewise, there are many gays like you who don't enjoy sucking or getting fucked. 

Ultimately, these are just labels. What is more important is being able to find a partner who matches your orientation and preferences. 

Just be comfortable, be honest and be happy with who you are.

Guest Guy are all gay gy definit
44 minutes ago, Dean70 said:

You are confusing the two issues here - Sexual attraction and Sexual acts and equating certain sexual acts to being gay. Not sure if it stems from a lack of clarity on the issues or simple denial.

Firstly, if you are able to enjoy sexual intimacy with your same gender (in whatever forms - giving and/or receiving), you are gay or bi (if you also enjoy sexual intimacy with the opposite gender).

Also, sucking and getting fucked are not exclusively gay sexual acts. There are straight men who loves sucking or getting fucked by a dildo. Likewise, there are many gays like you who don't enjoy sucking or getting fucked. 

Ultimately, these are just labels. What is more important is being able to find a partner who matches your orientation and preferences. 

Just be comfortable, be honest and be happy with who you are.

Every guy is gay by definition? Why? Cause they get hard while touching a cock... Think about it... 

If guy ate straight they would go soft just touching their own cock cause its so gross.. 

But guys enjoy it. When a guy touch another guys hard cock they can relate and imagine how shiok it feels. And therefore gay. 

Except those with ED. Those can't get hard touching their own cock means something wrong. 

there is a larger spectrum in sexual orientation and even sexuality. i have seen a video of a man who is infertile due to the lack of a certain gene. there are also person born with a dick but test shown he is a woman within. there are even those born with 2 set of genitals. nowadays, i think i should just drop the labels. we are all men and we there is a huge spectrum between gay and straight. sexual orientation could be as diverse as body type. just do whatever is comfortable.

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, D.0284 said:

there is a larger spectrum in sexual orientation and even sexuality. i have seen a video of a man who is infertile due to the lack of a certain gene. there are also person born with a dick but test shown he is a woman within. there are even those born with 2 set of genitals. nowadays, i think i should just drop the labels. we are all men and we there is a huge spectrum between gay and straight. sexual orientation could be as diverse as body type. just do whatever is comfortable.

Truly agree of sexual orientation.  Everyone has different sexual orientation. I have a school mate that have high sex drive. All he need is just a hole to fulfill his sexual desire. So a man or a woman doesn't matter to him. He is married with kids now.

2 hours ago, MDZY said:

Straight men needs a hole to release their seeds, gay men wants a cock in their hole and receive their seeds. Win-Win for both as long both parties urges can be fulfilled. What more do you want?

Not all gay men need cock. Some are pure top

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Not all gay men need cock. Some are pure top

Pure gay top doesn't make sense. Cause you can top a female asshole. Unless you suggesting that pure gay top are just guy who are into asshole? 

So the bottom has cock or not doesn't matter? 

• 3 weeks later...

i love to suck straight guys and need no reciprocation.  just love to worship straight cocks.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 5/11/2023 at 12:03 AM, patisoy said:

Very well said. No straight men would fancy having sex or doing anything sexual with another man. Many closeted gays are still pretentious acting like they don't like dicks and claiming to be straight,

I am more geared towards thinking there are straight guys who don't mind receiving blowjobs from gays and are not bisexual or gay curious etc.  I can tell the difference.  Bi-guys whom I have been with will go all the way - kiss, suck my nipples, touch my dick, some even do 69 and fuck me.  Straight guys on the other hand will just unzip their pants and let me suck.  At most they will touch my head (not in a loving way) but more to guide me to the pace they want.  After they cum, they simply stuff their dicks back in their pants and say thank you.  No kiss, no hug.  It is usually suck me and say goodbye with the straights.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.