Male HQ

Muscle worship

On 5/10/2023 at 12:12 PM, chiPJ said:

i once worship a 40s chinese guy but his armpits got some BO when he do the double bicep pose... was turned off even though the body was super hard and steroidy. anyone else face this problem - that BO turns them off?

I think it’s normal la. Sometimes BO gets in the way

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in Kl/pj ? Or coming to Kl ?

Edited by scottie

Actually one of my biggest fetishes, especially when one person is jacked and the other person is either skinny/fat or out of shape in general. 

I like to tell people I started going to the gym for health reasons (which is true) but honestly the idea of this is a big motivation haha. Hopefully eventually I’ll have a body worth worshipping. Struggling to put on size.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 9:00 AM, tri27 said:

Used to date this tanned fit dude who will kiss and lick every inch of my bod. Not sure if it’s counted as muscle worshipping. Had my fair share of worshipping others who are usually muscular n bigger than me. Looking forward to more such encounters 

Nice to suck and lick u all over

Imagine sucking a muscular hunk's perky nipples while he belittle you from above whle he bounces his pecs. Then he spits on you. He grabs you by your head/hair and smashes your head on his pits while flexing his biceps. Then he chokes you with his huge arms constantly flexing and unflexing to make sure you realize how big his biceps are. He brings your right in the middle of his cleavage and squeezes your head with his arms. Your face is buried in between his gigantic pecs as he bounces them. You feel the might of his chest as he displays his immense power. Then he forces you to lick his 8 pack up and down. You're in awe as you feel the toughness of each pack. Your tongue licking every drop of sweat. He places you behind him and demands you grab his pecs from behind. Your hands can't even cover his pecs. You start playing with his sensitive nipples as he moans louder and louder. He then pushes you down and strangles you with his mighty thighs suffocating you as he continues flexing his great muscles in front of a mirror.

A friend who went with me to the gym on Friday (we don't live in the same area so we don't go together much) is so hot, 8.3% BF, broad shoulders even though he doesn't do shoulder-targeted exercises, decent sized chest and amazing back. He's been giving me some signals like initiating chats recently, maybe someone I can worship soon? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually one of my biggest fetishes, especially when one person is jacked and the other person is either skinny/fat or out of shape in general. 

I like to tell people I started going to the gym for health reasons (which is true) but honestly the idea of this is a big motivation haha. Hopefully eventually I’ll have a body worth worshipping. Struggling to put on size.

yeah i like the contrast. a gym fit guy with a skinny guy ...