Male HQ

Kowloon HK

Guest Kai

Just sharing an encounter I had and have been a trauma to me for the past 4 years. Writing this may just help me get over it. 

I am about slim lean and by birth some feminine looks. Chinese with brighter skin.  

So it happened on a Friday or Saturday night around January when it was cold. I was out partying with my friends, we were drinking and really having lots of alcohol on that night. From 3-4 tables away I notice an indian keep staring at me, freaks me out, hence I try not to have any eye contact with him. Halfway drinking, I went to the restroom and halfway I notice that Indian follow me to the restroom, I hurry to one of the cubicle and lock the door. Sitting at the bowl to wait for his exit, after awhile when I think he is gone, I walk out uncontrollably as I was so drunk, and at a moment I went back to the cubicle and puke … next to my notice … the Indian guy came in.. lock the cubicle and pad my back .. asking am I ok. I was a bit afraid but knowing the restroom is busy having people in and out, I remain calm and signal him I am ok .. his hands from my back slowly move close to my butt crack… I can feel them going deeper as his slight his deeper downwards more. Immediately I stand out and say thank you and dash out. Wash my hands and walk off and join my friends again. I did not tell them what happen. 

So for the next 2-3 hours I got myself more drunk than ever. We finish our night and decided to head back to our hotels. So my direction is walking through the garden and after that is my hotel. My friends is on the other side so we walk our separate ways. 

While entering the garden, trust me I was too drunk to walk even straight or properly. Halfway I walk towards the restroom at the garden, so there’s this big handicap toilet that is still open for public. I went in and pee … after finishing… I opened the door and that Indian guy was waiting outside the door! I wanna slammed the door and locked it back, he put his foot forward, block the door from shutting, and force his way in and lock the door behind him. I keep finding ways to go to the door but he keep pushing me back, I told him I gotta go, he only reply me “please please I love you”, “ don’t go don’t go”… he start touching me around, I remember him holding my face as I was getting away from him and he was trying to kiss me, and for the 1st time I knew when a person force his tongue into your mouth, it gets in 😒

I was fighting back but he is too big of a size, I was pin down stomach down, arms to my chest. He pull down my pants halfway to my knees and push my clothes up, next he force and took off my coat… as I was fighting and struggling a lot, he slap me hard on my head and face, I was exhausted then, he use his keychain knife and cut my undies and torn them, god knows where he gets the lubricant, apply on my AH, I begin crawling to the door with him sitting on my back basically moving only 10cm closer, he pulls me back alittle and start getting his boner out and force his way into me, painful and tearing… after awhile he pull me up in kneeling position and instructed me to blow for him, I shook my head and he took out the knife again and hold hard on my cheeks with one hand, next I am blowing for him, he took out his phone trying to film me blowing, I cover my forehead shielding him from recording my face, and I just keep blowing, about 5 mins later he cum in my mouth, which I feel damn. So he quickly wore his pants and wash his boner and say to me “you are beautiful like girl, I love you” and dash out.. 

I was in total shock and pain in my AH, I wash my mouth and his cum … wore back my pants and coat, slowly walk out of the restroom, I sat at one of the closest bench and trying to get my mind right, to go or not to go to the police, I somehow rest myself on the bench, next a Middle East man if I not wrong told me he saw everything, and instead of asking how am I or anything good, he ask if I wanna help him load off! I am like what the fxxx , I told him no and trying to walk off, he pull me towards the toilet direction, I turn and swing off his arms, and hurry walking off, he ran and  bear hug me from behind and slight his hands into my pants to my groin and pulling my hand backwards to touch his, I push off everything and walk off, just nice some people walk pass now and he stop and not follow me …. 

After I went back my hotel room, I did not tell anyone, nor my ex, dare not go to the police for face sake.. 

2 days later, I flew back Singapore, saw that Indian guy taking his baggage, and I am thinking how can you as a Singaporean do this … I did not pursue and I hide from his vision waited for him to leave the baggage area before I went to take mine. 

Also to remind everyone, be careful when going back at night, always watch out for your surroundings and stay alert and safe, I learn my lesson so don’t carry out my carelessness. This trauma follow me till today … 

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.