Male HQ

Six weeks’ jail for director at firm who gave youth $200 in exchange for sex

Guest Lame sia

Guest Lame sia

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/director-at-firm-jailed-after-giving-teenage-boy-200-in-exchange-for-sex

I understand the need to protect teenage boys from being exploited. That's why law exists.

But this kind of case screams stupidity. The teenage boy do it for the money. After thinking about it.. 

Okay the guy is wrong cause he knew the teenage is underage.... 

But the teenager don't know he is underage meh????? 

Usually when ppl talk about underage sex is that you can't consent.... This teenage boy so dumb ah? Or he damn smart? He gave consent without actually giving consent... 

This is why I hate kids or children. They can get away with anything.. 

Why don't young children just start maligning adults. Just accuse their teacher touched them etc. Even if it'd not true, as long as the idea is injected can destroy an adult... 

This has happened in the states before that the young children just accused the step dad of sexually abusing her. But it's all a lie, she did it for fun to destroy him.. 

Anyway I find it quite dumb. The teenager is not some underage clueless little boy being groomed. He consented and REGRETTED it... 

So why report it? If he report it means he already know it's wrong, then it wrong the teenager is not complicit meh? 

Maybe we should have a law that states that teenager is not allowed to have sex. With anyone.. Period. 

Any teenager found to give off chill vibes and attracted unwanted sdxual advances must be punished by law too haha. 

Damn stupid.. 

Reminder guys, don't play with children. Even if those guys look young. Don't believe them, even if they show you their ic.. Don't believe young looking teenage guys.. They can lied... Have sex with you. Take money... And then report you. You go jail. They win. 

This is why I like older man. 

Guest teenager shouldnt be immun
1 hour ago, Vactic said:

I think have sex with 16 and above is ok. Just need to be 18 and above to pay for sex. The man know for sure the act is illegal so what's the problem when he's caught?

problem is the 16 is not punished... for accepting money.

takes a mouth and another cock to perform oral sex...

teenage shouldnt be immune!

Guest am i the only one ???

u underage, drink alcohol.... cannnot!!! get punished.. 

u underage, have sex, take money, regret... cannot!!! the older man get punished but u dont.

what nonsense is this

Guest What do you know.
4 hours ago, Guest Lame sia said:

The teenage boy do it for the money. After thinking about it.. 

Usually when ppl talk about underage sex is that you can't consent.... This teenage boy so dumb ah?

Most teenagers are quite dumbed.  It has nothing to do with consenting or not consenting.   I believed many of us did make many mistakes when we were still a teenager.  The law is there to make you think twice, or thrice of doing things you probably may not know the consequences in your subsequent years ahead.  Rmember the infamous sex scandal involving Vivian and Alvin?  They both are consenting buddy, I wonder how is Vivian doing now.  Her life must have been destroyed, and I am not talking about her pussy which remain exposed indefinitely on internet until she became an old lady. 

6 hours ago, Guest Lame sia said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/director-at-firm-jailed-after-giving-teenage-boy-200-in-exchange-for-sex

I understand the need to protect teenage boys from being exploited. That's why law exists.

But this kind of case screams stupidity. The teenage boy do it for the money. After thinking about it.. 

Usually when ppl talk about underage sex is that you can't consent.... This teenage boy so dumb ah? Or he damn smart? He gave consent without actually giving consent... 

Why don't young children just start maligning adults. Just accuse their teacher touched them etc. Even if it'd not true, as long as the idea is injected can destroy an adult... 

This has happened in the states before that the young children just accused the step dad of sexually abusing her. But it's all a lie, she did it for fun to destroy him.. 

Anyway I find it quite dumb. The teenager is not some underage clueless little boy being groomed. He consented and REGRETTED it... 

So why report it? If he report it means he already know it's wrong, then it wrong the teenager is not complicit meh? 

Maybe we should have a law that states that teenager is not allowed to have sex. With anyone.. Period. 

Any teenager found to give off chill vibes and attracted unwanted sdxual advances must be punished by law too haha. 

Damn stupid.. 

Reminder guys, don't play with children. Even if those guys look young. Don't believe them, even if they show you their ic.. Don't believe young looking teenage guys.. They can lied... Have sex with you. Take money... And then report you. You go jail. They win. 

Think that’s why there is law to protect the young

The young might not make the right decision

So please don’t play with the young and it is also to protect yourself 

Guest Reminder
6 hours ago, Guest Lame sia said:

Damn stupid.. 

In case you not aware or forget… you were once a kid also… and be glad the law protected you until this moment to share this thought here. There is an universal law to protect children… regardless what country you are in… if you disagree then something not right with you. 😅

• G_M changed the title to Six weeks’ jail for director at firm who gave youth $200 in exchange for sex
11 hours ago, Guest Reminder said:

In case you not aware or forget… you were once a kid also… and be glad the law protected you until this moment to share this thought here. There is an universal law to protect children… regardless what country you are in… if you disagree then something not right with you. 😅

I imagine if I'm 17 yo gay, and some older woman who never had sex before offered to suck my cock. And pay me 200. And she says I don't have to lick her pussy or do anything. She just want to touch my cock abit. Lick it. Cause she never seen a young cock before.. 

I accept the thing out of kindness of my heart even if I'm not hetero. I just close my eyes pretend it's a guy or classmates suck my cock. Maybe I also want to see whether I can stay hard if a girl suck my cock? 

After that I felt dirty, like I was converted to straightish. I didn't like it. I report police. 

Am I that innocent? 

20 hours ago, Guest Lame sia said:

Honestly, adults should know by now that in Singapore soliciting guys below the age of 18 for sex in exchange for payment is a crime.

I personally think the offender was just plain stupid.

Being in such age (he is stated as 32) and then still resorting to persuade young boys <Banned Words> to engage in sex for money, this is dumb.

Looking at the rates offered on the apps, he could have got a money boy with a 8" dick instead or simply travel overseas.

The offender just did not have himself in control, also seems quite immature in his mindset.

Instead, he sits in jail for six weeks,  plus his name is in public, same as his company, very smart... this in exchange for a 10 mins suck...

14 hours ago, Guest Reminder said:

There is an universal law to protect children… regardless what country you are in… if you disagree then something not right with you

Not sure all countries set the limit at 18 years though for sex in exchange of money.  I did not check but most countries would set the limit at the age of sexual consent and don't make a difference of both.

But I understand the limit fixed at 18 in Singapore...

In most countries people are adults with 18...

In Singapore it is a bit confusing, you can buy alcohol with 18, can give consent for sex with 16 (unless for money), drive a car with 18, but you are adult only with 21, ...

cigarettes can only buy above 21..., buy sex toys in a sex shop only with 21....

Edited by singalion

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Not sure all countries set the limit at 18 years though for sex in exchange of money.  I did not check but most countries would set the limit at the age of sexual consent and don't make a difference of both.

But I understand the limit fixed at 18 in Singapore...

In most countries people are adults with 18...

In Singapore it is a bit confusing, you can buy alcohol with 18, can give consent for sex with 16 (unless for money), drive a car with 18, but you are adult only with 21, ...

cigarettes can only buy above 21..., buy sex toys in a sex shop only with 21....

For some reason, teenager know they are underage to smoke or buy alcohol. But they don't know it's illegal to have underage sex. 

Why is that? Very curious. 

So if I'm 17 yo now and I want to have sex with the hot gay bro 23 in NS.. So the only way I protect him cause I like him.. Is. That I don't receive payment? I already consent him. I'm gay I like him. I wanna have sex with him. 

But cannot ah

I have to be 18 yo ah? 

Then it I play with my classmate also 17 yo. Try try before I do it real with the 23 yo. Is that illegal then? 

All this law protect nothing. Just make it harder for me to get the 23 to fuck me while I'm still young and virile. 

2 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

For some reason, teenager know they are underage to smoke or buy alcohol. But they don't know it's illegal to have underage sex. 

Why is that? Very curious. 

So if I'm 17 yo now and I want to have sex with the hot gay bro 23 in NS.. So the only way I protect him cause I like him.. Is. That I don't receive payment? I already consent him. I'm gay I like him. I wanna have sex with him. 

But cannot ah

I have to be 18 yo ah? 

Then it I play with my classmate also 17 yo. Try try before I do it real with the 23 yo. Is that illegal then? 

All this law protect nothing. Just make it harder for me to get the 23 to fuck me while I'm still young and virile. 

Just to correct something where you are wrong:

Sex between a 16 y old and 23y old is not disallowed (unless one of the exceptions apply).

1)

The age of consent in Singapore is 16 for all sexual activity.

The above 21 year old guy can have consensual sex with the 16 year old (and above) boy.

Unless there is some exploitative relationship.

3)

If the minor was between 16 and 18 years old, the offender could also be charged if the parties were in an exploitative relationship

Under the Penal Code, an accused person’s relationship with a minor under 18 years old may be considered exploitative depending on factors such as:

• The age of the minor
  • The age gap between the parties
  • The nature of the parties’ relationship
  • The extent of control or influence that the accused exercised over the minor

If the accused holds certain positions of authority over the minor, the parties’ relationship will also be presumed to be exploitative unless the accused can prove otherwise. Such positions of authority include the accused being the minor’s:

• Parent or step-parent
  • Teacher (while the minor is still a student)
  • Religious, musical or sporting instructor
  • Doctor
  • Lawyer

Note that other aspects may lead to qualifying that there was an exploitative relationship. (Remember the case with the School principal who acted as a "replacement" father (but he was not a step parent in legal terms) to a single parent mother's son, helping for homework, giving him life directions but who exploited him sexually.)

This means, if you are just a surprise hook up and engaging with a 16y old it is ok and not punishable.

However, if you are a regular tutor to a 16y old, giving maths tuition or piano lessons, then eventually the court would consider it as exploitative relationship.

3)

Commercial sex (i.e. paying for sex) with persons under 18 years old is a punishable offence under section 376B of the Penal Code.

this case actually invokes a lot of mixed feelings. while i agree that the young need protection, i would imagine that if this happened to me (and a lot of people on BW i suspect) we will remember this for the rest of our lives with a smile and maybe even jerk off to the memory. we all have childhood or teenage sexual memories which still stick with us, eg touching a cock for the first time etc.

i guess if force was used, or the boy was maybe 12 or 13 and really unwise to the world, then yes. but at 17, and he accepted the money but regretted after, is a little bit hard to agree with, law or not. 

please note that i am NOT advocating pedophillia! to abuse a child is unforgivable. but in this case, i know there must be a cut off age but the victim seems like he was mature enough to judge and just had "buyer's remorse" after.

Guest Dun understand
29 minutes ago, singalion said:

Just to correct something where you are wrong:

Sex between a 16 y old and 23y old is not disallowed (unless one of the exceptions apply).

1)

The age of consent in Singapore is 16 for all sexual activity.

The above 21 year old guy can have consensual sex with the 16 year old (and above) boy.

Unless there is some exploitative relationship.

3)

If the minor was between 16 and 18 years old, the offender could also be charged if the parties were in an exploitative relationship

Under the Penal Code, an accused person’s relationship with a minor under 18 years old may be considered exploitative depending on factors such as:

• The age of the minor
  • The age gap between the parties
  • The nature of the parties’ relationship
  • The extent of control or influence that the accused exercised over the minor

If the accused holds certain positions of authority over the minor, the parties’ relationship will also be presumed to be exploitative unless the accused can prove otherwise. Such positions of authority include the accused being the minor’s:

• Parent or step-parent
  • Teacher (while the minor is still a student)
  • Religious, musical or sporting instructor
  • Doctor
  • Lawyer

Note that other aspects may lead to qualifying that there was an exploitative relationship. (Remember the case with the School principal who acted as a "replacement" father (but he was not a step parent in legal terms) to a single parent mother's son, helping for homework, giving him life directions but who exploited him sexually.)

This means, if you are just a surprise hook up and engaging with a 16y old it is ok and not punishable.

However, if you are a regular tutor to a 16y old, giving maths tuition or piano lessons, then eventually the court would consider it as exploitative relationship.

3)

Commercial sex (i.e. paying for sex) with persons under 18 years old is a punishable offence under section 376B of the Penal Code.

So basically, the director crime is that he paid the teenager la. Should have just suck his cock and go. Lol. Or just treat him kopi o kosong. 

See how dumb the law is.. If its a crime for commercial sex... Then the one who offered the commercial service aka the teenager should be punished. Are you going to argue that the boy intended it for commercial sex? The whole case is just the other guy horny and curious and wanna try try with the boy cause he chill vibe... The boy also consent. 

Only mistake and wrong step is exchanged money... Another example of how this kind of law is stupid... What if the director only pay him after the boy turn 18 yo? Lol... 

So have sex with 16 yo boys but delayed payment until they 18?

So silly. This case missed the important point that both consented. The teenager should also be punished if the director is wrong... 

Cause its wrong for him to pay.

But it's also wrong for the victim to accept money. Cause the victim provided the sex for money.. 

Doesn't make sense that the law gave immunity to the teenager. 

18 minutes ago, btmslut said:

this case actually invokes a lot of mixed feelings. while i agree that the young need protection, i would imagine that if this happened to me (and a lot of people on BW i suspect) we will remember this for the rest of our lives with a smile and maybe even jerk off to the memory. we all have childhood or teenage sexual memories which still stick with us, eg touching a cock for the first time etc.

i guess if force was used, or the boy was maybe 12 or 13 and really unwise to the world, then yes. but at 17, and he accepted the money but regretted after, is a little bit hard to agree with, law or not. 

please note that i am NOT advocating pedophillia! to abuse a child is unforgivable. but in this case, i know there must be a cut off age but the victim seems like he was mature enough to judge and just had "buyer's remorse" after.

There doesn't seem to be an element of abuse. In fact this kinda happened to me cause I was attracted to an older classmate. I'm 17, he was 20 repeat student. And he touched my cock. Made it hard. Those boys play... 

I guess we are not charged cause I didn't report police and that we never exchanged money. Only bodily fluid... 

If 18 yo is so innocent, they should be arrested for watching porn that age. Period.... 

17 still innocent my ass la. 

40 minutes ago, btmslut said:

You left out that the older guy pestered him, day in day out for a week.

To get rid of the pressure the boy eventually gave in. Don't forget that the boy said, he is not gay.

In my personal assumption I assume that the boy talked to a friend or searched on the internet and found out that what the older man wanted to do was a crime and most probably wanted to take revenge by lodging the police report, because of the approaches. There might have been also some sort of disappointment because initially they befriended for non sexual social activities (fishing) and the boy felt betrayed that the older man approached him for sex.

There was no requirement to use force as to the Straits Times article. The boy just let it happen and collect the 200 bucks. The same day the boy went to make a police report.

The stupidity of the older guy was simply to offer the 200 bucks for the 10 mins suck.

But looking what happened, the boy seem to have set it up to take revenge on the older guy.

39 minutes ago, Guest Dun understand said:

So basically, the director crime is that he paid the teenager la. Should have just suck his cock and go. Lol. Or just treat him kopi o kosong. 

See how dumb the law is.. If its a crime for commercial sex... Then the one who offered the commercial service aka the teenager should be punished. Are you going to argue that the boy intended it for commercial sex? The whole case is just the other guy horny and curious and wanna try try with the boy cause he chill vibe... The boy also consent. 

Only mistake and wrong step is exchanged money... Another example of how this kind of law is stupid... What if the director only pay him after the boy turn 18 yo? Lol... 

So have sex with 16 yo boys but delayed payment until they 18?

So silly. This case missed the important point that both consented. The teenager should also be punished if the director is wrong... 

Cause its wrong for him to pay.

But it's also wrong for the victim to accept money. Cause the victim provided the sex for money.. 

Doesn't make sense that the law gave immunity to the teenager. 

The law seems to intend to protect that boys <Banned Words> start to commercialise their dick n ass and start a career as prostitute.

Guest People are stupid
16 hours ago, singalion said:

You left out that the older guy pestered him, day in day out for a week.

To get rid of the pressure the boy eventually gave in. Don't forget that the boy said, he is not gay.

In my personal assumption I assume that the boy talked to a friend or searched on the internet and found out that what the older man wanted to do was a crime and most probably wanted to take revenge by lodging the police report, because of the approaches. There might have been also some sort of disappointment because initially they befriended for non sexual social activities (fishing) and the boy felt betrayed that the older man approached him for sex.

There was no requirement to use force as to the Straits Times article. The boy just let it happen and collect the 200 bucks. The same day the boy went to make a police report.

The stupidity of the older guy was simply to offer the 200 bucks for the 10 mins suck.

But looking what happened, the boy seem to have set it up to take revenge on the older guy.

Im older. So if I pester you every day and ask you to eat shit. You will give in and eat shit? 

Think with your brain not your ass la. 

Okay, go eat shit later. Okay? 

Okay, go eat shit. I prsster you. Go eat shit. Eat shit when? You ready to eat shit? I pester you few more days you will consent and eat shit right? 

STUPID

The boy is just as guilty as the director. 

Who offered the cock to be sucked and accepted money for it. 

If you argue that the crime is because money was exchange... The boy can don't accept payment. 

Singapore boys are not stupid okay. 

Stay away from Singapore boys. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.