Male HQ

Do You Mind/Like Your Boyfriend To Wear Really Sexy Clothes Outside?

Guest Hunkgry

Guest Hunkgry

I get very aroused when I see hunks wearing really sexy clothes eg translucent shirts showing hints of big chest, or eg 2 really short shorts showing off muscular legs.

My bf gets equally aroused seeing me wearing such sexy clothes outside.   Do you mind or do you like your man showing off so much meat?

Guest Guest
3 minutes ago, Guest Hunkgry said:

I get very aroused when I see hunks wearing really sexy clothes eg translucent shirts showing hints of big chest, or eg 2 really short shorts showing off muscular legs.

My bf gets equally aroused seeing me wearing such sexy clothes outside.   Do you mind or do you like your man showing off so much meat?

Why not....i won't stop him if he has great bod to show off his meat. If he has no great bod then I will stop him from showing off his fat meat.

Guest Meaty
14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How about if boyfriend want to wear white swimming trunk at public pool.

This is such a mega turn on

Guest Meaty
25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why not....i won't stop him if he has great bod to show off his meat. If he has no great bod then I will stop him from showing off his fat meat.

LOL.   So you won't get jealous at others ogling at him?

Why not? Instead of you getting the spotlight teach him guide him...give him the red carpet and you never feel so proud 🦚 of him! 😂

And if you are the type who celebrate weeksary or monthsary or anniversary etc....let him wear fetish kinky wear or cage him or put vibrator on his yummy hole n surprised him...roleplaying...etc...add some master slaves on it....it is so fun thrilling teasing each other etc ...in public etc....

Don't be such a systematic person or so boring dull person with the mindset of top must lead btm received that is so sad n crap 💩 😂

Go outside the box like me... haha 😂  

There's really no need to wear "sexy" clothes for people to know how hot a person is. Just some well fitting tees and jeans for a fit and good looking guy is enough to turn heads and get other people to ogle at him.

I don't mind if my bf gets a lot of attention, just shows how good looking he is.

However, from the description above, fish net shirts, short shorts, translucent clothes etc, just remind me of an attention seeking peacock. A real turn off for me. I wouldn't be dating those sort of guys in the first place.

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Wear what makes you feel good about yourself. You can be in a hijab or a sheer/fishnet tank top with short shorts. Whatever you wear, wear with confidence. Your confidence may intimate some while inspiring others.  

So Don, do you mind your bf in such sexy clothes?

Guest Nude Trunks
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

No

I got really jealous when I saw some hunks leering at my bf who wore wet white trunks and his dick got erect due to the attention 

yet I found it arousing and I even jo to the memory of how they watched him shower.  Why am I so conflicted? 

Guest guest

Wanted to go ntuc xtra for some groceries past midnight. My bf asked if he could just wear his white tights there. "Look at that whole cock shape. If you dare loh!" I said.  And he really put on a singlet with his white tights and we left.

In the supermarket, wherever we go, a pinoy guy will sure "pop up" walking towards our direction and keep staring at my bf cock. Another gay couple was browsing things and 1 of them noticed my bf and he purposely slow down his walking and stare at my bf cock. Yes, got me aroused. 

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Wanted to go ntuc xtra for some groceries past midnight. My bf asked if he could just wear his white tights there. "Look at that whole cock shape. If you dare loh!" I said.  And he really put on a singlet with his white tights and we left.

In the supermarket, wherever we go, a pinoy guy will sure "pop up" walking towards our direction and keep staring at my bf cock. Another gay couple was browsing things and 1 of them noticed my bf and he purposely slow down his walking and stare at my bf cock. Yes, got me aroused. 

How tight the white pants 

17 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

So Don, do you mind your bf in such sexy clothes?

Nope. If it makes him feel sexy and confident, by all means. I don't control my bf or anyone's behavior. I can influence the decisions/choices, but that is all. I think when "sexy" is normalized, it becomes nothing to gawk at. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

Nope. If it makes him feel sexy and confident, by all means. I don't control my bf or anyone's behavior. I can influence the decisions/choices, but that is all. I think when "sexy" is normalized, it becomes nothing to gawk at. 

I can understand what you mean but can sexy be normalised ? 

When I see a good looking hunk wearing  big open sleeves with nipples occasionally peeping out - I doubt I can ever not have a reaction :)  

14 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

I can understand what you mean but can sexy be normalised ? 

When I see a good looking hunk wearing  big open sleeves with nipples occasionally peeping out - I doubt I can ever not have a reaction :)  

When everyone around you is wearing minimal clothing, and it becomes part of the norm, then it takes away the "sexiness" of the outfit. Think about people in Amazon tribes or the Pacific Islanders where the men run around mostly in loin cloth. To them it is a regular piece of clothing that is functional for their climate and part of the world. It's nothing sexy. 

Same as a nude beach where everyone is naked, then suddenly, having a little bit of clothing/mystery becomes more interesting. 

Love. 

Guest Try and see
On 5/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, Guest guest said:

This reminds me of one Sunday morning a few years ago. I was on the bus sitting on the left side of the aisle.

At one bus stop, there was this quite handsome and hunky guy standing. He was wearing a grey sleeveless running vest and grey tights. 

The vest was not the long type, which means his crotch bulge was exposed. It was of a good size, and I had a lot of pleasure ogling at him, until his wife (I think it was his wife) noticed me, and purposely stood in front of him, blocking my view.

Usually, guys are more oblivious to people ogling them. It's the wives and girlfriends who notice.

The tights he was wearing was something like this, but it was light grey. His running vest just touches the top of his tights, so it didn't cover any of it 😏

I think when they go home, the wife will forbid him from ever wearing it in public again 😄

20230522-131516.jpg

Guest Try and see
On 5/19/2023 at 10:10 AM, Guest Nude Trunks said:

I found it arousing and I even jo to the memory of how they watched him shower. 

On 5/19/2023 at 11:34 AM, Guest Patrick said:

Why not?

I love it when my bf is showing skin and others look at him seductively. 

It gets me aroused. :twisted:

On 5/19/2023 at 5:08 PM, Guest guest said:

Another gay couple was browsing things and 1 of them noticed my bf and he purposely slow down his walking and stare at my bf cock. Yes, got me aroused. 

There's actually a term for it: Candaulism.

It refers to the sexual fantasy or practice whereby a person (usually a guy) gets sexually aroused by other people ogling at his partner's (usually a woman) naked or semi-naked body.

I believe it can also apply to gay couples.

Guest Horny Hottie
On 5/22/2023 at 1:19 PM, Guest Try and see said:

This reminds me of one Sunday morning a few years ago. I was on the bus sitting on the left side of the aisle.

At one bus stop, there was this quite handsome and hunky guy standing. He was wearing a grey sleeveless running vest and grey tights. 

The vest was not the long type, which means his crotch bulge was exposed. It was of a good size, and I had a lot of pleasure ogling at him, until his wife (I think it was his wife) noticed me, and purposely stood in front of him, blocking my view.

Usually, guys are more oblivious to people ogling them. It's the wives and girlfriends who notice.

The tights he was wearing was something like this, but it was light grey. His running vest just touches the top of his tights, so it didn't cover any of it 😏

I think when they go home, the wife will forbid him from ever wearing it in public again 😄

20230522-131516.jpg

such a simple yet erotic moment :)  even reading it was arousing 

It happen 32 years ago.

I have a boy friend 26 older than me.

I am 14 he is 40.

During my time. He demanding me not to wear shirt in public.

He say it is ok for boy.

There are some detail for this reason but i skip it because not related to question.

Edited by Andrew240577

Guest Marcus
On 5/24/2023 at 11:39 PM, Andrew240577 said:

It happen 32 years ago.

I have a boy friend 26 older than me.

I am 14 he is 40.

During my time. He demanding me not to wear shirt in public.

He say it is ok for boy.

There are some detail for this reason but i skip it because not related to question.

14 is really underaged .  Sorry to hear this. 

Guest Hottie
On 5/22/2023 at 1:19 PM, Guest Try and see said:

20230522-131516.jpg

This is too hot 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2023 at 7:30 PM, Guest Hunkgry said:

Of course! After all it’s for me to enjoy 😋

A licensed gay realtor

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.