Male HQ

Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)

Guest guest

hmmm.... why would that be a issue?

Anyway I can think of the following

He really likes the taste
    He is lazy and instant noodles is the easiest to prepare
    Money is an issue to him, maybe the rental too high :P or he is saving up for family

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

any landlord came across tenants love eating instant noddles everyday.the kitchen cabinet is full of all brands of instant noodles.

Heh. I don't see why this is an issue. There could be many reasons for this (and other people have mentioned some of them).

As long as he pays the rent on time, and his instant noodles aren't taking up too much space, then I think that he's entitled to do whatever he wants.

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

Guest Mee Pok man

any landlord came across tenants love eating instant noddles everyday.the kitchen cabinet is full of all brands of instant noodles.

Korean are the most popular instant noodle fans, so nothing to worry about. Besides, some instand noodles are not cheap either, especially those japanese brand type. As for me I eat instant noodles regularly but I throw away the powdered seasoning that comes with the pack and replace it with miso paste instead. So eat as much as you want if you eat it correctly.

I love instant noodles, cup noodles as well and I have them stocked up too! Whats wrong with a nice tasty quick treat once in a while? Normally buy them in bulk when there is an offer. Plus they don't spoil anyways! So don't judge people! Find out why they buy it before judging people.

What is the issue ha?

There is no issue la. Just another drama-deprived Queen trying to stir something out of nothing. He must have run out of Taiwanese drama to watch. :lol:

Guest Noodles

Maybe TS might be just sharing his interesting observation so there's no need to over react lah!

I can only think of 2 reasons why people like instant noodles.

Convenient and economical.

Guest iz_ariays

There's this brand of instant noodles which I absolutely love.

I can't recall the exact brand but it's called 'mee goreng' where you just need to boil the noodles, drain the liquid and add in the seasonings. Now that's called indulgence! I'm salivating thinking of it now.. haha..

There's this brand of instant noodles which I absolutely love.

I can't recall the exact brand but it's called 'mee goreng' where you just need to boil the noodles, drain the liquid and add in the seasonings. Now that's called indulgence! I'm salivating thinking of it now.. haha..

Indomie Mee Goreng? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indomie_Mi_goreng

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

I kinda enjoy this thread... no one can foresee where is the direction going.

So far we have "got issue?" "fav instant noodles type" "why eat" type of replies.

Its gonna drift even further:

There was once when i joined tour group to China, and at a "4-star" hotel, we were allocated a "hotel-room" only to find it filled with stationary/posters etc. Citing room constraints they were unable to move us to another room. The floor manager offered us "Kang Shi Fu" Instant noodles as compensation...Don't know to laugh or cry....

most instant noodle selling here are simply noodle + msg seasoning...very bland and boring.

elsewhere, they are selling high end instant noodle w better soup based and side ingredients.

Guest front caspar

Sorry no Made in China instant noodles for me.

I always read instant noodles label to make sure they are not "Made in China" no matter how tasty they can be.

You never know what they put inside!!! :swear:

• 2 months later...
Guest tenant

hi bws

Any tenants rent a room any experience bad things with ur landlord..

like he love to peep at u..always walk around naked infront of u and etc

Currently i rent a room with this late 30s landlord.He a nice guy and friendly but after 2 months,he seem

to take advantage with me by purposely touch my dick and my ass when i am cleaning or cooking in the kitchen,that i need to push his hand over.

The toilet door in the kitchen could not be close so there always a gap,when i ever bath in the evening after my work,he always stand at the kitchen window smoking and hence he can see me naked bathing..it seems that he spying me naked bath and when i came out from the bath room,surely i able to see he got hard on..this make me kind of worry to continue staying there...the room is nicely deco and rental is reasonble..

any advise?

Guest guest

hi bws

Any tenants rent a room any experience bad things with ur landlord.....the room is nicely deco and rental is reasonble..

any advise?

Aiyo~~~~ what advice you need??!! Let Ah Jie give you some tips:

(1)If you do not wish to let him eat your 臭豆腐, then start looking around for a similarly nicely deco and affordable rental room loh..............

(2)If you dont mind 老牛吃嫩草, then when he touches you the next time, dont push him away, 敢敢来啰~~~~

(3) If you want pocket money, you let him 摸 or 吸 or 操 first,then threaten to report to police, and ask for 遮羞费。 Maybe cheaper rental, or waive off 3 months (like those singtel M1 starhub promotion), 如果够狠,ask for one lump sum! then ask him to clean your arse before you leave! See whether he dare to do that to others in future.

阿姐不是好惹的

Guest guest2

(1)If you do not wish to let him eat your 臭豆腐, then start looking around for a similarly nicely deco and affordable rental room loh..............

(2)If you dont mind 老牛吃嫩草, then when he touches you the next time, dont push him away, 敢敢来啰~~~~

(3) If you want pocket money, you let him 摸 or 吸 or 操 first,then threaten to report to police, and ask for 遮羞费。 Maybe cheaper rental, or waive off 3 months (like those singtel M1 starhub promotion), 如果够狠,ask for one lump sum! then ask him to clean your arse before you leave! See whether he dare to do that to others in future.

阿姐不是好惹的

阿姐 is indeed 阿姐!

Well obviously he wants to take advantage of you.

As mentioned earlier, you can choose to leave, stay put or tell him honestly that he aint your type.

Any other tactics mentioned by Ah Jie aint going to work because it is extortion, a crime!

It is really up to you....

阿姐不是好惹的

haha....awesome reply.

Guest guest

I suspect u rented the room via intro or PLU ads. Hence he is sure u r gay n like u so rented to you. Like wat abang says just politely tell him he is not your type n asked him to show u some respect. I think u didn't reject nor scold him so that's y he is getting bolder...

Meanwhile, best is to get another place. Maybe the rental is cheaper because he has ulterior motives.. Last time I went to view some rooms that were adv under sgboy...i found out that those guys r infact looking for some fun n not really looking to rent the room out...

What the hell u guys are talking about? Sounds like u have the best landlord around and i dont understand your dilemma.

Can u pm me? I got things need to discussed....

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Seduce Landlord

Hi,

mine was the opposite case.

I am currently a landlord and i rent out one of my apt bedroom to one cute chinese swimbod tenant. I realised that he likes to peep at me when i am bending down to brush my teeth at the basin and purposely touch my butt and my torso when we talked and joked in the living room or kitchen.

As i wear only underwear to sleep, there was a few times i can sense that he enters my bedroom (my door is closed, but not lock)and caress my cock till i become so erected. As i pretended to snore to look as if i am sound asleep, he did even give me blowjob 2 times when i am sleeping in my bedroom till i cum into his mouth(and of course i pretend to wake up la). Then he will quickly walk away.

I kinda like this feeling and i totally enjoyed his blowjob.

Anyone else has any tenant-landlord love affair to share?

What the hell u guys are talking about? Sounds like u have the best landlord around and i dont understand your dilemma.

Can u pm me? I got things need to discussed....

Hi,

I am currently a landlord and i rent out one of my apt bedroom to one cute chinese swimbod tenant. I realised that he likes to peep at me when i am bending down to brush my teeth at the basin and purposely touch my butt and my torso when we talked and joked in the living room or kitchen.

As i wear only underwear to sleep, there was a few times i can sense that he enters my bedroom (my door is closed, but not lock)and caress my cock till i become so erected. As i pretended to snore to look as if i am sound asleep, he did even give me blowjob 2 times when i am sleeping in my bedroom till i cum into his mouth(and of course i pretend to wake up la). Then he will quickly walk away.

Hmmm. Sounds like something that i would do as a tenant...

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hi,

This is interesting...

Hi,

Hey mr seduced landlord, you are one lucky guy.

Hi,

sounds like win -win situation or cum-cum situation to me

Guest Seduce Landlord

ya i know... my tenant just entered into my bedrm again last night when he tot i was sound asleep about 1am... he slowly caress my crotch just to test if i am asleep. Once he tot that i am asleep (as i pretend to snore abit), he then slowly turned me over with my body facing up and slowly kissing my cock thru my underwear. This make me real hard and then he slowly pull down my undie and expose my full erected rod. the next thing that i knew was he covered my erected cock with his hot mouth, this makes me groan abit and he continued his blowjob till i cum into his mouth...

what a night last night...

PS: imchaser: yr pic looks nice..is that pic with your white underwear bum yrs? :)

sounds like win -win situation or cum-cum situation to me

Guest jericho

im a landlord and i think the best part of being one is the 'interview' process. You get guys of all shapes and sizes coming thru the door and once so often my dick can just shoot out of my shorts looking at the hunk that is standing at the door. i once had the cutest, sexiest boy who really wanted to rent the room and i could not believe myself but i had spent the next 20minutes talking him out of it. he was still young and i thot the rent (which was quite high) would hit his pay packet quite abit. told him to be patient and stay with his family for abit longer before he taste freedom. told him i would hold the place for him for a week to think about it but strongly discouraged him. he smsed some days later to say he will stay at home. dat was one really cute one ..

hi bws

Currently i rent a room with this late 30s landlord.He a nice guy and friendly but after 2 months,he seem

to take advantage with me by purposely touch my dick and my ass when i am cleaning or cooking in the kitchen,that i need to push his hand over.

The toilet door in the kitchen could not be close so there always a gap,when i ever bath in the evening after my work,he always stand at the kitchen window smoking and hence he can see me naked bathing..it seems that he spying me naked bath and when i came out from the bath room,surely i able to see he got hard on..this make me kind of worry to continue staying there...the room is nicely deco and rental is reasonble..

any advise?

Move. lol

hi bws

any advise?

I'm currently looking for a room. Hopefully my next landlord is a little like yours :oops:

ya i know... my tenant just entered into my bedrm again last night when he tot i was sound asleep about 1am... he slowly caress my crotch just to test if i am asleep. Once he tot that i am asleep (as i pretend to snore abit), he then slowly turned me over with my body facing up and slowly kissing my cock thru my underwear. This make me real hard and then he slowly pull down my undie and expose my full erected rod. the next thing that i knew was he covered my erected cock with his hot mouth, this makes me groan abit and he continued his blowjob till i cum into his mouth...

Your tenant very daring :o

Guest Ah Jie

Ah Jie hasn't rented rooms to anyone.......maybe should start to make some pocket money.........recently no show or ads so no income, sigh......我的心事谁人知....now wanna buy those $3 face cake also must think twice, then walk away quietly.......

one common room can fetch how much har?

Guest Ah Mei

Ah Jie hasn't rented rooms to anyone.......maybe should start to make some pocket money.........recently no show or ads so no income, sigh......我的心事谁人知....now wanna buy those $3 face cake also must think twice, then walk away quietly.......

one common room can fetch how much har?

Rental about $450 - $550 (depending on location)

Add-on: with manual cum ($50 on top of rental)

Add-on: auto cum ($75 on top of rental).

Many hot tenants waiting.

what a night last night...

PS: imchaser: yr pic looks nice..is that pic with your white underwear bum yrs? :)

Yes of cos.

You definitely enjoying being a good landlord to your tenant. Can i pretend to be your tenant for few hours?

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Good / Bad Landlord & Tenant - Story & Real Life Case (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.