Male HQ

Sauna a hotbed for diseases & HIV? + Contracting STD in Saunas (compiled)

Guest ohWell

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

Rule of thumb is if you are sexually active with multiple partners, you should get tested regularly. Many STI are treatable, and you just have to abstain during the recovery period which lasts between a week or two. Do the sensible thing and protect yourself and the people you play with. 

Regular testing does nothing. 

It doesn't prevent you from getting it. 

It also don't prevent you from spreading it. 

People with no symptoms keep spreading. Cause the mentality is "since I already have it, I have nothing to lose. So have more sex. Since I don't rest. I don't know, I am legally technically not committing any crime." 

On 4/9/2023 at 6:59 PM, Guest Stranger said:

Some STIs  are curable but others are not. 

I started visiting saunas in late 2021 and go for regular screening every quarter. Genital warts is not curable and the virus stays with us. If I go back to saunas, I would inevitably pass it on to others. I wonder how many of us are walking around with the virus. 

Let's keep with science:

Genital warts

Do genital warts ever go away permanently?

Some cells in the normal-appearing genital skin and vagina may remain infected with HPV. There is currently no treatment that will permanently get rid of HPV in all infected cells, but most people will clear the virus and the warts with their own immune systems within two years.

A healthy immune system is usually able to clear the virus, or suppress it, over time. This means that eventually the warts would be cured.

To reduce your risk of getting genital warts you should use a condom for vaginal, anal and oral sex.

You can get warts even if you use condoms, as a condom does not cover the whole genital area.

The HPV vaccination will reduce your risk of getting HPV virus which causes warts.

https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/sexual-and-reproductive/genital-warts

Young guys should go for a HPV vaccination.

The HPV vaccine is most effective in early adolescence, but this starts to decrease by age 18.

The health sites recommend vaccination for everyone through age 26 years if not adequately vaccinated when younger.

Adults up to age 45 can get vaccinated. U.S. health officials have expanded the recommended age range for people receiving the HPV vaccine to protect against several types of cancer to people in their mid-40s. HPV vaccination prevents new HPV infections but does not treat existing HPV infections or diseases. HPV vaccine works best when given before any exposure to HPV.

Guest Uno mono

Its not a big deal , if u get Gonn or Syph, just get your antibiotics after seeing the DSC  doctors , go home and eat your meds and remember to go  back for your followups and all clear. 

After all clear , go back to regular fkn , sukn , and many partnered all play. 

The only way is the play all day way. 

Don't be scared of Syph , Gonn, Chlamyd, NSU.   

ALL easily treatable.

Just need to be honest with sexual.history with staff at  DSC.

the DSC staff are totally understanding of the fact that the only.time a playful G.will  乖乖, 

Is is he is six feet underground. 

Leg straight and arm.straight.

Guest Anthony
On 4/10/2023 at 7:06 PM, mate69 said:

To add, generally speaking, HPV vaccination is not recommended for those over 45 yo as it's deemed to be not so useful

So if you want, try to get it when you are younger

May I know, why so?

Reason being, I am 55 (top) and somehow got a small growth on the shaft.  My doc froze it and it recover within days.  He also advised me to take the 3 jabs over a few months.  I did that.  He told me that it does help.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Uno mono said:

Its not a big deal , if u get Gonn or Syph, just get your antibiotics after seeing the DSC  doctors , go home and eat your meds and remember to go  back for your followups and all clear. 

After all clear , go back to regular fkn , sukn , and many partnered all play. 

The only way is the play all day way. 

Don't be scared of Syph , Gonn, Chlamyd, NSU.   

ALL easily treatable.

Just need to be honest with sexual.history with staff at  DSC.

the DSC staff are totally understanding of the fact that the only.time a playful G.will  乖乖, 

Is is he is six feet underground. 

Leg straight and arm.straight.

I do annual check up on HIV and syph.

Syph coz read from somewhere it can show no symptoms but can be fatal, if it is at its advanced stage.

I also thought the other STD may have symptoms such as itch, pain and discharges, a good sign for one to seek treatment.

I wonder if my routine and type checks are sufficient, as I am highly active sexually.

12 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

Regular testing does nothing. 

It doesn't prevent you from getting it. 

It also don't prevent you from spreading it. 

People with no symptoms keep spreading. Cause the mentality is "since I already have it, I have nothing to lose. So have more sex. Since I don't rest. I don't know, I am legally technically not committing any crime." 

Regular testing makes you aware if you have contracted any STI and get treated. While some STIs like chlamydia have no visible symptoms in men, left undetected and untreated they can cause pain and swelling in the testicles. You are right that there are people with the mentality, but I don't think it will be a pleasant sexual experience with swollen and painful balls. At that point, you will know that something is wrong without a doctor's visit. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

2 hours ago, Guest Anthony said:

May I know, why so?

Reason being, I am 55 (top) and somehow got a small growth on the shaft.  My doc froze it and it recover within days.  He also advised me to take the 3 jabs over a few months.  I did that.  He told me that it does help.

In Singapore certain doctors recommend always things that only makes money to them...

Did the doc examine the growth on your shaft is HPV? Was there a positive result?

The answer was here - why above 45y no longer recommended:

4 hours ago, singalion said:

Adults up to age 45 can get vaccinated. U.S. health officials have expanded the recommended age range for people receiving the HPV vaccine to protect against several types of cancer to people in their mid-40s. HPV vaccination prevents new HPV infections but does not treat existing HPV infections or diseases. HPV vaccine works best when given before any exposure to HPV.

The vaccination would no longer help to prevent any potential cancer in later years...

Actually in the US and Europe it is recommended to vaccinate between 11 to 14 years.

The older you are the less effective is the vaccination.

But now there is a shift up to 45y to prevent cancer from HPV (but not HPV itself).

There are 50 over different strains...

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I do annual check up on HIV and syph.

Syph coz read from somewhere it can show no symptoms but can be fatal, if it is at its advanced stage.

I also thought the other STD may have symptoms such as itch, pain and discharges, a good sign for one to seek treatment.

I wonder if my routine and type checks are sufficient, as I am highly active sexually.

In fact the rapid test for Syphilis is not accurate.

It might still linger in you.

It is always better to do the blood test.

However, if you are tested positive the doctor has to report to the National Disease Center.

Note  that not all STD may have any signs. (See HPV, certain people don't develop anything but are still HPV carriers.).

Guest Uno mono

Gays do not need to worry about getting cancers from HPV.

CANCERS from HPV only occurs in the vagina and cervix of women who get poked regularly from a male penis with a wart caused by the HPV virus and even then it takes years for the cancer in the women to show up. 

Gays are also past worry and caring when they suck on beautiful big fat cock attached to a beautiful handsome hunky masculine rock hard man . They do not think too much about developing throat ulcers and possibly throat cancer growth when they go to saunas and public toilets to suck and deepthroat on any available low hanging fruits in the halls, darkroom, toilets, showers, TV ROOMS OF the saunas. 

They are cock sucking oppotunist, any easily reachable low hanging bananas available they will just suck.

And rim any wart infested asshole. 

Just carry on as usual.

If u can afford to pay for the expensive HPV vacvine go ahead. 

Most gays just eat   sleep, play in sauna and repeat, repeat. 

Another day, another new meat to.suck off.

Eat and be merry, don't worry

Guest Deeper and deeper
15 minutes ago, Guest Uno mono said:

Gays do not need to worry about getting cancers from HPV.

CANCERS from HPV only occurs in the vagina and cervix of women who get poked regularly from a male penis with a wart caused by the HPV virus and even then it takes years for the cancer in the women to show up. 

Gays are also past worry and caring when they suck on beautiful big fat cock attached to a beautiful handsome hunky masculine rock hard man . They do not think too much about developing throat ulcers and possibly throat cancer growth when they go to saunas and public toilets to suck and deepthroat on any available low hanging fruits in the halls, darkroom, toilets, showers, TV ROOMS OF the saunas. 

They are cock sucking oppotunist, any easily reachable low hanging bananas available they will just suck.

And rim any wart infested asshole. 

Just carry on as usual.

If u can afford to pay for the expensive HPV vacvine go ahead. 

Most gays just eat   sleep, play in sauna and repeat, repeat. 

Another day, another new meat to.suck off.

Eat and be merry, don't worry

Hedonists

Guest Vulnerable

I had STD from a local sauna and got treated at DSC. The process of feeling the pain, suspect contraction of disease, waiting to see the doctor, diagnosis confirmation and recovery; is daunting…. all because of a moment of folly of unprotected fun. 

I still visit sauna occasionally, when the urge to release hits me. But I only do safe acts now, no exchange of body fluids; no oral, no anal even with condom. Yes the pleasure is undoubtedly reduced, but I feel safe and good when I walk out of the place. 

Recently I met with my discreet buddy and we had oral sex. Few days later my manhood started to get itchy and I could see patchy redness on it. I was disappointed and annoyed with myself and my buddy, decided to visit DSC before breaking the news to him. After consultation and testing, it was due to allergic reactions (not STD.. phew!), commonly caused by chemicals with body cream, soap, shower gel etc.. I was prescibed a steriod cream and fully healed within 2 days. I have wronged myself and my buddy, I am happy that I didn’t interrogate him prior to going to the clinic.

Sidenote : when I was there at DSC, there were quite a few good lookers, including young ones. That serves as a reminder to me that STD is impartial and spares no one. 

Then I re-think again what might have caused the allergy and concluded that it is likely the body oil that the masseur used on me. 

13 hours ago, singalion said:

In Singapore certain doctors recommend always things that only makes money to them...

Did the doc examine the growth on your shaft is HPV? Was there a positive result?

The answer was here - why above 45y no longer recommended:

The vaccination would no longer help to prevent any potential cancer in later years...

Actually in the US and Europe it is recommended to vaccinate between 11 to 14 years.

The older you are the less effective is the vaccination.

But now there is a shift up to 45y to prevent cancer from HPV (but not HPV itself).

There are 50 over different strains...

Why Singapore don't really commend HPV for male. Just female. I remember when I was in my uni and wanted to get HPV vaccination but advertisement everywhere in clinic hospital just target female. If I'm not wrong, I rmemeber checking whether can use medisave to pay for it but remembered that it's only for female can use medisave. Not sure did they change it now.. 

But Singapore really dropped the ball on this one. Now most gays so old now. Vaccine also no use. Gahmen don't care about us gay bottoms. Want us to get cancer. Conspiracy theory. 

14 hours ago, doncoin said:

Regular testing makes you aware if you have contracted any STI and get treated. While some STIs like chlamydia have no visible symptoms in men, left undetected and untreated they can cause pain and swelling in the testicles. You are right that there are people with the mentality, but I don't think it will be a pleasant sexual experience with swollen and painful balls. At that point, you will know that something is wrong without a doctor's visit. 

My buddy frequent sauna. He said he don't get tested regularly. Guess what he told me... "test regularly waste money. Few hundreds dollars per test and it can't detect recent infection, need body to develop antibody etc..." 

So he stopped going for regular test. 

Test only when he got symptoms... If no symptoms test for what? So don't spread to others? So what? If you don't have symptoms spread to others is fine... 

Test is not free and cheap okay. 

Does it mean you test this month then abstain for 3 months? Or 6 months sex? 

You test today clear just means the past 3 months you lucky. Today you fucked a STD carrier. You tell your potential partner you meeting tomorrow that you are clean... 

It does nothing. It just gives a false sense of safety. It's like saying I'm tested for negative for Covid-19 before flight. But when I landed in the new country I am positive? Make no sense... 

Testing is for clinic and doctors to make money.. It does nothing. Even if someone said he tested regularly. What proof is there? Can the person show the lab result? Can the person show the proof? Everyone can just say they have tested. Sure. Even if you produce a lab report, it doesn't rule out ALL std. There are many different types of Test and every STD have different kind of Test. 

Some clear of gonorrhea doesn't mean he doesn't have syphilis... Someone with money pox doesn't mean he doesn't have chicken pox... 

STD is not a blanket disease. Full STD test cost like 500 per test. Unless like I said, you just do some cheap 50 dollars saliva test for basic std and deemed yourself as clean and go bareback... 

Regular testing does nothing other than confirmed that you have it. Period. 

It doesn't prevent you from getting. 

It doesn't prevent you from spreading already. 

And hell, it doesn't even prevent you from doing unsafe sex again.. 

If anything it just emboldened you to get it treated then go dirty fuck sex..... 

Then when you get it again, treat lo. 

Then at the point testing is pointless. 

Guest ffffffff
41 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

My buddy frequent sauna. He said he don't get tested regularly. Guess what he told me... "test regularly waste money. Few hundreds dollars per test and it can't detect recent infection, need body to develop antibody etc..." 

So he stopped going for regular test. 

Test only when he got symptoms... If no symptoms test for what? So don't spread to others? So what? If you don't have symptoms spread to others is fine... 

Test is not free and cheap okay. 

Does it mean you test this month then abstain for 3 months? Or 6 months sex? 

You test today clear just means the past 3 months you lucky. Today you fucked a STD carrier. You tell your potential partner you meeting tomorrow that you are clean... 

It does nothing. It just gives a false sense of safety. It's like saying I'm tested for negative for Covid-19 before flight. But when I landed in the new country I am positive? Make no sense... 

Testing is for clinic and doctors to make money.. It does nothing. Even if someone said he tested regularly. What proof is there? Can the person show the lab result? Can the person show the proof? Everyone can just say they have tested. Sure. Even if you produce a lab report, it doesn't rule out ALL std. There are many different types of Test and every STD have different kind of Test. 

Some clear of gonorrhea doesn't mean he doesn't have syphilis... Someone with money pox doesn't mean he doesn't have chicken pox... 

STD is not a blanket disease. Full STD test cost like 500 per test. Unless like I said, you just do some cheap 50 dollars saliva test for basic std and deemed yourself as clean and go bareback... 

Regular testing does nothing other than confirmed that you have it. Period. 

It doesn't prevent you from getting. 

It doesn't prevent you from spreading already. 

And hell, it doesn't even prevent you from doing unsafe sex again.. 

If anything it just emboldened you to get it treated then go dirty fuck sex..... 

Then when you get it again, treat lo. 

Then at the point testing is pointless. 

Can use CHAS card for test?

Best is don't f around. Then one will have peace of mind.

1 hour ago, Guest Vulnerable said:

I had STD from a local sauna and got treated at DSC.

Just a question: Can you be sure that the STD was contracted in a local sauna?

You never had any sex or sex contact outside of the sauna?

Note that any STD needs between 7 days to 3 months to develop.

1 hour ago, Guest Vulnerable said:

I still visit sauna occasionally, when the urge to release hits me. But I only do safe acts now, no exchange of body fluids; no oral, no anal even with condom. Yes the pleasure is undoubtedly reduced, but I feel safe and good when I walk out of the place. 

If you are unfortunate, you can still contract HPV while wearing a condom...

There is no such thing as "safe acts" in sex.

If the other has a Syphilis infection around his dick and you touch the open sore, you can still contract it.

Maybe you have to explore the latex fetish or wear a Hazmat suit for fun...

Guest Derelict
1 hour ago, Guest Lala said:

Why Singapore don't really commend HPV for male. Just female. I remember when I was in my uni and wanted to get HPV vaccination but advertisement everywhere in clinic hospital just target female. If I'm not wrong, I rmemeber checking whether can use medisave to pay for it but remembered that it's only for female can use medisave. Not sure did they change it now.. 

But Singapore really dropped the ball on this one. Now most gays so old now. Vaccine also no use. Gahmen don't care about us gay bottoms. Want us to get cancer. Conspiracy theory. 

Can use medisave and all that don't really change behavior. I mean, once cured go back to free and easy sex. Like gambler settle debt and gamble again.

We should take responsibility for our action.  We need to understand that free sex incur greater risks

New strains of std keep popping up

Last time HIV and aids. Now monkeypox.

1 hour ago, Guest Lala said:

It has to do with science or science findings.

HPV was more of an issue with women years back. And scientist were not aware how it is contracted or spread.

Governments have not changed their stance on HPV as the research findings are just out.

Most Western countries now recommend that parents should let their kids do an HPV vaccination in the early age range of 12 to 14.

I guess for Singapore this is a critical issue. Just look at sex education in schools...

Responsible parents would just promote their kids getting vaccinated...

And I assume for gays, the government will look into it.

50 minutes ago, singalion said:

It has to do with science or science findings.

HPV was more of an issue with women years back. And scientist were not aware how it is contracted or spread.

Governments have not changed their stance on HPV as the research findings are just out.

Most Western countries now recommend that parents should let their kids do an HPV vaccination in the early age range of 12 to 14.

I guess for Singapore this is a critical issue. Just look at sex education in schools...

Responsible parents would just promote their kids getting vaccinated...

And I assume for gays, the government will look into it.

It is just a cost issue.

Guest Over liao la
1 hour ago, Guest Derelict said:

Can use medisave and all that don't really change behavior. I mean, once cured go back to free and easy sex. Like gambler settle debt and gamble again.

We should take responsibility for our action.  We need to understand that free sex incur greater risks

New strains of std keep popping up

Last time HIV and aids. Now monkeypox.

Monkey pox already over liao. 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is a change in sexual behaviour in the community since prep. Because of reduced the risk of HIV, more guys have become emboldened to have unprotected sex. Since casual sex is prevalent for us, it means the frequency of outbreaks of different STDs among us have likely increased, especially through places conducive for disease spread. 

Whether as a socially responsible person who is concerned about the health of everyone or a person focused on enlightened self-interest, regular testing is important. It is impractical and expensive to test for everything under the sun at high frequency. The practical thing then, is to

1. Refrain from unsafe sex.

2. Test for the major ones regularly (HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia) based on your activities' risk level. 

3. Seek test n treatment as early as possible if you have symptoms to reduce personal suffering and reduce risk of making others suffer. Minor conditions can be cured early and quickly before they become major, major illness can be managed early and quickly so that can live better and longer.

As for some saying testing is pointless, well, this day and age, any commenter will say what they like to say, we should still do what we should still do.

Edited by PlayersGroup

Contracted chlamydia from the sauna once and was diagnosed through my regular STD check which I do every half year. Important not to spread it by abstaining from any further activities. In my case, it was 2 weeks during the treatment period. 

The thing is some don't even know they have STD as they don't even check. 

But some may be worse, where they knowingly still engage in activities. 

Guess the bottom line is there are no guarentees with casual encounters.

So do your tests and do exercise social responsibility and do your part by abstaining from contact during treatment, if one is diagnosed with anything. 

Guest Anthony
1 hour ago, Square said:

Contracted chlamydia from the sauna once and was diagnosed through my regular STD check which I do every half year. Important not to spread it by abstaining from any further activities. In my case, it was 2 weeks during the treatment period. 

The thing is some don't even know they have STD as they don't even check. 

But some may be worse, where they knowingly still engage in activities. 

Guess the bottom line is there are no guarentees with casual encounters.

So do your tests and do exercise social responsibility and do your part by abstaining from contact during treatment, if one is diagnosed with anything. 

May I know what the symptoms were, and what treatment did you have?

Thanks,

Guest Whywhy

DSC only opens on weekdays. Very hard to take leave. Is there any places to seek treatment? Eg. polyclinics as they open on Sat morning.

Doc always prescribe antibiotics for Chlamydia, not sure about the other STDs. If I don't want to take antibiotics, is there other cure? I want to avoid being antibiotic resistant in the future.

3 hours ago, Guest Whywhy said:

DSC only opens on weekdays. Very hard to take leave. Is there any places to seek treatment? Eg. polyclinics as they open on Sat morning.

Doc always prescribe antibiotics for Chlamydia, not sure about the other STDs. If I don't want to take antibiotics, is there other cure? I want to avoid being antibiotic resistant in the future.

Syphilis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia all require antibiotics to treat.

It is not some cold/flu that will get better on its own.

Syphilis especially require a very intensive course of antibiotic therapy

4 hours ago, Guest Whywhy said:

Taking antibiotics does not make individuals become antibiotic resistant, that’s not how it works.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antibiotic-resistance

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest123456
12 hours ago, Guest heyandbye said:

It's better to play safe in saunas. I know few HIV+ regulars always in KB and Hook. esp KB 😕

That's quite scary

Guest SamWu
On 5/15/2023 at 9:32 AM, Guest heyandbye said:

It's better to play safe in saunas. I know few HIV+ regulars always in KB and Hook. esp KB 😕

I always wear my mask, latex gloves, and bring numerous condoms for safety,

Guest Polis
On 5/16/2023 at 12:32 AM, Guest heyandbye said:

Then you are required to report them. It's illegal to spread hiv in Singapore if you know you are positive. 

Section 269 states that unlawfully or negligently undertaking an act likely to spread an infection dangerous to life is punishable by 1 year's imprisonment and/or a fine. Section 270 increases the penalty to up to four years and/or a fine when the act is a 'malignant act'.

Guest Spotted
6 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

I always wear my mask, latex gloves, and bring numerous condoms for safety,

oh look, PPE troll is back 

Guest Patron

Not forgeting Ten Men's Club too.

Guest Mary

OMG!! KB not only getting more dirty and now also getting more dangerous to be there. God bless KB 🙏

Guest DANGER

Its super high risk not only for STD, HIV but COVID yet many gay men still loiter because its easier to get hookup compared to using Grindr.

Guest MinimizingRisk
On 5/20/2023 at 11:30 AM, Guest Joe said:

After reading from this forum that there's are a few regulars that are HIV+, is it safe to go to KB ? So worry n rather scare scare. 

I know this is a troll but I think a good point is that we take our own measures to protect ourselves. Prep is easily available, and so is doxycycline for PEP against several other STDs.

It's not about being in a sauna. As long as there is sex, there is HIV/STD risks. (One can say beds are high risk for STDs / HIV, compared to chairs 😛)

There are similarly risks on the apps, with people with HIV / STD around.

On being HIV+, U=U. Having HIV but treated and having undetectable viral loads means one cannot transmit HIV! In that way, HIV+ are safer than guys who do not know their status.

47 minutes ago, Guest MinimizingRisk said:

I know this is a troll but I think a good point is that we take our own measures to protect ourselves. Prep is easily available, and so is doxycycline for PEP against several other STDs.

you have not heard of antibiotic resistant strains of STD’s?

https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/antibiotic-resistant-std-faq

https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/drug-resistant/default.htm

Guest Risk
6 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Of course there are risks and there are resistant strains. Even Prep and condoms are not 100% effective against hiv. Accidents happen. But obviously, some protection would be better than no protection, yes?

100% safe would be to save your virginity till you marry your dream man. Who is also a virgin. But for the boys hitting up saunas, having sex with random strangers, these are just some things you can do to minimise your risk.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-funded-study-finds-doxycycline-reduces-sexually-transmitted-infections-two-thirds#:~:text=In examining the potential for,versus 12.5%%2C respectively).

1 hour ago, Guest Risk said:

Of course there are risks and there are resistant strains. Even Prep and condoms are not 100% effective against hiv. Accidents happen. But obviously, some protection would be better than no protection, yes?

100% safe would be to save your virginity till you marry your dream man. Who is also a virgin. But for the boys hitting up saunas, having sex with random strangers, these are just some things you can do to minimise your risk.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-funded-study-finds-doxycycline-reduces-sexually-transmitted-infections-two-thirds#:~:text=In examining the potential for,versus 12.5%%2C respectively).

sure, let’s all pop antibiotics like candies because wearing a condom is too tricky… no need to worry about antibiotic resistance apparently, as long as you can carry on fucking raw… seriously? 😂 

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antibiotic-resistance

15 hours ago, doncoin said:

The safest way to reduce opportunities for infection is not to have sex with another person. 

Indeed!  Generally speaking, sexually transmitted diseases transmit via sex.  Regardless of location - be it sauna, orgy room, casual hookup - if no sex takes place, there would not be any transmission of STD.  

It seems some people have the idea that STD is like a cold virus, just being near an STD patient is enough to spread the disease. 

Patrons can still have fun in saunas without having to participate in penetrative sex.  Hugging, caressing, mutual masturbation and the like does not transmit STD. 

Not entirely true.

HPV can spread by mere contact. 

16 hours ago, yhtang said:

Indeed!  Generally speaking, sexually transmitted diseases transmit via sex.  Regardless of location - be it sauna, orgy room, casual hookup - if no sex takes place, there would not be any transmission of STD.  

It seems some people have the idea that STD is like a cold virus, just being near an STD patient is enough to spread the disease. 

Patrons can still have fun in saunas without having to participate in penetrative sex.  Hugging, caressing, mutual masturbation and the like does not transmit STD. 

No symptoms, so only  knew when i went for my test. 

So important to get tested as there may be many like me who may be asymptomatic. 

Two weeks of antibiotics and be responsible to stay away from more sexual activity during this period. 

Hope that helps. 

On 4/23/2023 at 1:14 PM, Guest Anthony said:

May I know what the symptoms were, and what treatment did you have?

Thanks,

• G_M changed the title to Sauna a hotbed for diseases & HIV? + Contracting STD in Saunas (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.