Male HQ

what turns u on

begleitung

Outdoor 😂 so much to see 🙈 do etc...best is wee hrs...sun goes up so bright 🌞 😏....and secluded (anytime) scary places 🤫😂 ware.....  

Indoor 📖 rm, dance studio (private), etc..gym...lockerooms....malls.. makan n cruise 😂

I think fetish kinky wear....roleplay...sweaty....swimwear.... physical touch can turn someone or or even a smile....

2 hours ago, fetish72 said:

I get turn on sniff the other guys sweaty skimpy undies or swimming trunk i got this fetish when i was in Taipei the btm guy put his sweaty skimpy gear on face while he ride me. Since than i got get hook.

Sometimes, there are things you can't imagine or think you won't like until you actually try them yourself. But once you do, you might discover that you enjoy them a lot and get addicted to it.

13 minutes ago, lx said:

Sometimes, there are things you can't imagine or think you won't like until you actually try them yourself. But once you do, you might discover that you enjoy them a lot and get addicted to it.

I didn't think I'd like rimming, until I rimmed two really cute guys whose holes were very clean. Their reaction when rimmed was priceless.

Edited by PlayersGroup

On 6/15/2023 at 12:04 PM, begleitung said:

If the person has a greqt bod but old face vs hott face but ugly bod (ugly in ur terms), which will u go for?

Old face but not ugly. But but how old hahaha

不要因为任何事任何人,把自己的笑容也賠了,好好的经营自己,为自己而活...

What makes turned on the btm guy order me to wear their sweaty jockstrap, g-string or thong and makes me worship it as well like cover face with it when they come in ti my place while i sit on the sofa with unlock door. After he sniff my bulge and suck me off is my turned to return the favour by rimming him well and the rest is i make sure his effort worth by send me his gear and coming over i make sure he leaved my place gaping open hole.

• 3 months later...