Male HQ

Who is your favourite Hong Kong cat 3 actor in the 1990s?

Guest Kian Ann

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

I remember this one. Both made me hot and I am surprised that 吴毅将 is bottom istead.

oh didnt realise 吴毅将 was the btm.

i rmb there was a scene where 王喜 touched him down there and asked him 硬了? Lol. but of cos i think there was no real touching.

吴毅将 was only 38yo that time, so hot with manly looks and muscular fit bod. 王喜 must have enjoyed the filming. 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i rmb there was a scene where 王喜 touched him down there and asked him 硬了? Lol. but of cos i think there was no real touching.

吴毅将 was only 38yo that time, so hot with manly looks and muscular fit bod. 王喜 must have enjoyed the filming. 

吴毅将2021

6 hours ago, Guest Kian Ann said:

I remember this one. Both made me hot and I am surprised that 吴毅将 is bottom istead.

He is topping 王喜 leh

Guest guest

Yeah he slam Wong Hei damn hard. Until the car's windshield wiper kena activated. And they pour water on each other during the hot piak. Horny scene sia

Guest ffffffff
On 6/2/2023 at 11:04 PM, Guest Yum said:

though he's not gay but his gay scenes with 王喜 in 心猿意馬 were quite hot.

movie filmed 24 years ago.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is this a short film? there are 3 parts on youtube. Is there more?

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest ffffffff said:

Is this a short film? there are 3 parts on youtube. Is there more?

no its a full straight movie, google the title of the film would be able to view from other sites.

Guest ffffffff
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

no its a full straight movie, google the title of the film would be able to view from other sites.

Thanks. Will try.  😀

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL! Muscular fit bod ... wow ... 王喜 must be feeling shiok! 😍

Guest Cruel Truth

Almost every HK actor and actress have stripped somewhat or made to appear in RA film.  It is part of the baptism of fire to be recognised in the cruel entertainment industry.  Some became very successful and earned millions, others dissappeared out of the limelight.  A few remains and continue to be passionate about acting in their twilight years.   I doubt our local actor/actress can match HK's expectation and professionalism.  

2 hours ago, Guest Cruel Truth said:

I doubt our local actor/actress can match HK's expectation and professionalism.  

Have,  吴岱融(英语:Hugo Ng Toi Yung, Hugo Goh Kwei Ann)

Started his acting career in SG,  went to HK, acted in cat 3 Film then make his way back into the main stream drama. I think his acting skill not bad. 

Guest Liddat One
1 hour ago, lonelyglobe said:

Started his acting career in SG,  went to HK, acted in cat 3 Film then make his way back into the main stream drama. I think his acting skill not bad. 

He stripped naked and expossed his KKJ (Black and small) in his younger days in HK RA film.  Only then, he was recognised as part of the HK dare acting Team.  My camp buddy used to rent those HK RA movie when we were on guard duty and sleeping in the guard bunk.  You see many familiar faces in those RA movies like  徐少强, 陈锦鸿, 徐錦江

just to name a few, and they eventually make it to several popular household TV drama and movies in earlier years.  

HK acting career is a very stressful job, you need to start somewhere (usually daring to strip naked) and most importantly must be able to please the directors (usually horny type) and producers    I remember some foreign actors came to co-act with our local actors and the latter find it very stressful - due to ego reason. 

Guest Guest

The TVB 5 tigers (無綫五虎將): Michael Miu 苗僑偉 ("Big Tiger"), Kent Tong 湯鎮業 ("Second Tiger"), Felix Wong 黃日華 ("Third Tiger"), Andy Lau 劉德華 ("Fourth Tiger"), and Tony Leung Chiu-wai 梁朝偉 ("Small Tiger") ... got act in Cat III?

Someone earlier mentioned about Tony Leung (quick glimpse only - not shiok leh) ...   

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The TVB 5 tigers (無綫五虎將): Michael Miu 苗僑偉 ("Big Tiger"), Kent Tong 湯鎮業 ("Second Tiger"), Felix Wong 黃日華 ("Third Tiger"), Andy Lau 劉德華 ("Fourth Tiger"), and Tony Leung Chiu-wai 梁朝偉 ("Small Tiger") ... got act in Cat III?

Someone earlier mentioned about Tony Leung (quick glimpse only - not shiok leh) ...   

I don't think Andy Lau and Tony Leung have acted in Cat III movie.

Maybe that Tony Leung that acted in Cat III is the other Tony Leung 梁家辉.

Guest ffffffff
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How disappointing, distressing and disheartening that must be.

Guest ffffffff
On 6/8/2023 at 8:02 PM, lonelyglobe said:

He waxed the sides of his pubes. But the bush is kind of thick 

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I don't think Andy Lau and Tony Leung have acted in Cat III movie.

Maybe that Tony Leung that acted in Cat III is the other Tony Leung 梁家辉.

apparently can catch a glimpse of 梁朝伟 balls on 色,戒 but it's nothing mindblowing or erotic.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.