Male HQ

[OUTCALL] Hello.Massage

Hello guys!

This is Daniel here. Not new to blowingwind but I'm a newly certified Masseur. Gotten my cert last year and took sometime to think about if i want to try this out and decided to take the leap of faith to try so what this means is I'm doing this "PART-TIME". 

I will start taking booking from 1st June onwards. 

Here are the details:

Full-Body Holistic Massage (Medium light strength)

Venue: OUTCALL to where you are at. I do not provide a location.

Operating hours:

Mon to Fri

11am to 7pm (last call at 6.30pm) 

Rates:

(Try out rates for 1st 100 Customers)

For 60mins body massage - $60 (UP: $70)

For 90mins body massage - $85 (UP: $95)

(Pricing includes essential oil needed for massage and my transportation both ways).

Please note that I won't be able to take anyone above 85kg as i might not be able to give you a good strength massage.

How to book:

Please book via

Telegram: @hellodbg 

Please kindly state that you are from BW and looking for massage. Thank you

I apologise due to lack of resource, i'm only taking reservation via telegram. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Edited by Hello.Massage

Hello Guys!

Thank you for all your interests! I have receives queries and questions, so i thought let me put it here as FAQs so you can read before you decide to text me. 

1. Hi, care to intro? - I'm not sure why is important but I'm between age 27-35, 166cm, 65kg. I'm local chinese. 

2. Can I do after 7pm? - Yes I can but as mentioned, this is me trying out and doing it part-time, hence I want to plan this out properly so that i can give my best to both my jobs. 😃 I won't take more than 2 clients a day and if i do take 2, i will probably rest the next day. So my availability is limited. 

3. Do you do weekends? - Sunday is a definite no as i believe in self-care. So it's my me time and rest time. As for Saturday, If i'm able to accomodate, I will so just check with me. 

4. What is your massage style? - I would say Holistic massage that is based on my client, if i do feel that you need more accu-point, i will focus but predominating, My massage is to relax your tired body. Strength wise is medium light

5. Do I (Client) need to prepare anything? - Will be great if you could take a shower before that. Depending on where the massage is done, have a big towel for it. If not, i do have. On the air-con or fan to cool down the room as your body relaxes when the temperature is cooler, between 23-26 degree, however that suits you.

6. Do you have a massage bed? Currently I do not but if this business is sustainable, I will definitely get it because it's good for you and me. 

7. What do I provide? I will be bringing a big towel and a small towel, if you have, there will be great. Oil for massage. Speaker for music.

8. Do you provide location? I'm sorry, i don't have a location currently and i don't do hotel booking and stuff.

That's all for now, i only stated relevant questions. Those other questions, I do not entertain. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys!

I would like to thank you everyone for your kind understanding as i attend to my family matters the past 8 days. 

I would like to share that I have resumed my services as of today. Please do note that I'm currently only taking a maximum of 2 client a day as I want to make sure i'm able to provide a good service. 

Here is an update on my promotion price! 70 slots left for the promotional price. 😃

Once again, Thank you!

57 minutes ago, russrussboy said:

It’s interesting to know you started on June 1st and you’re left with 70 slots considering you take maximum 2 customers a day and you were away for 8 days #justsaying

Hi Russrussboy,

I don’t think I need report anything to you but let’s just say that you’re curious.

1. My first post was 26th May, there is no reason why I wouldn’t take up a client  before 1st June when I can. 

2. When I said I’m away for family matter, it’s not a vacation or anything, my grandparent passed away. So please be sensitive.

3. Do you know my schedule? Did I say I have already massaged 30 clients? I just mentioned that 30 slots are already taken up.

So don’t be a sour-plum or act like you care when you don’t know me. #justsaying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to the 25 pax that has experienced my massage and given me feedback to improve. I will take it in and do my best. Thank you to repeat client too.

From now till the next 2 weeks, My slots are really limited. I’m sorry if you have not being able to book a slot with me. 

just wanted to share something that I think not many masseur shared.

As a outcall massuer, we are at the mercy of our client as many factors are not within our control especially when it comes to knowing if you are genuine client and recently after a work meeting at Changi, i rush down to Sembawang for a outcall, only to reach the place then the person ghosted me. 

Please spare a thought for the time and effort we take to go down to you. Many masseur asked me to collect deposit but I still believe that majority of the community are good. So for now, I won’t unless I experience it again. Yeah.

Here is an update on my promotion price! 50 slots left for the promotional price. 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Everyone!!

Happy 4th of July to all!

Thank you so much for all your support in June 2023. I am very humbled and once again i apologised if I wasn't able to accomodate you in my slots. I hope to be able to serve you guys. 

This month, I still have about 35 promo slot left. And my slots are quite limited this month as I'm traveling for work and with my family. So would appreciate if you could book earlier. Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for the feedback and what i need to improve on. I will try my best to improve. 

A rough overall of my slots left for month of July:

4th July - 9th July -> 2 Slots.

10th July - 16th July ->3 Slots.

17th July - 23rd July -> 2 Slots.

24th July - 31st July -> 5 Slots.

Here are some random questions that I received and I will just put it here:

1. Are your hands smooth?

- Unforunately, My hands/palms are not smooth as I work out quite a fair bit hence it isn't, I do try to smooth it but it's not baby touch. Many of my client did mention that it gives different feels to it.

2. Do you have a face pic/ Exchange? 

- Sorry, i don't show my face pic before our session. I do take off mask when i massage and i do wear mask when i massage too.

3. Will I increase my price after the promotional pricing

- Highly likely I will because I have masseurs reaching out to me saying that i'm charging too low for Outcall. I understand and at the same time, i do want to make my pricing affordable to all. So i can only promise that my pricing will be reasonable and affordable for outcall services. 

Ok! thats all. Catch you folks soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm back with some updates. So far I'm enjoying meeting all of you guys. Thanks for being so polite and nice. Offering me drinks and all. I usually don't eat much before and just water because anything else might makes me need to go to the toilet. hahaha.

A rough overall of my slots left for month of July:

10th July - 16th July -> Full

17th July - 23rd July -> Full ( I might be able to slot in 1-2 more if it's daytime)

24th July - 31st July -> 2 Slots

I still have about 20 promo slot left. 

Some of you asked what type of oil i used. I started with The Body Shop Vegan olive oil (Quite expensive), I have also gotten from the official wholesale massage shop where the oil is no-fuss and easy clean oil. Now I'm using natural aromatherapy oil with bergamot. 

Here are some random questions that I received and I will just put it here:

1. Do you gym?

Yes i do gym at a boutique gym. Not comfortable sharing where it is. 😃

2. Your palm are not smooth!

Yes My palms are not smooth because my type of workout, i can't wear gloves. it's not static movement.

3. Do you offer 120mins, currently i do not. Just focusing on 60 and 90mins respectively. I will probably offer 120mins when i go for my advance massage course. 😃

That's all. Thank you!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

just realised my last updates was 13th July and we are at the end of July!

Once again, Thank you for all your support. New and repeated clients. Appreciate them a lot. Keep them coming!

I’m sorry I can’t accommodate quite a few people especially if you are last min. But no harm trying and I won’t mind answering them. Just that I feel bad la.

Time to answer some questions:

1. Is this your full time job? Nope it’s not. I have a full time job but it’s flexible. So that’s why daytime are the best for me.

2. Do you mix your own oil? I do not and I only buy high quality massage oil.

3. When are you increasing your price? I have actually hit the 100 customer mark but till I announced the increase, it will remain so that gives you more reason to book in advance. 😃

Ok. That’s all. Stay well, Stay Well and Stay massaged!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Everyone & an Blessed Belated National Day!!

Time really flies, I endeavor to at least update once a week so that you guys will remember me. Kidding but also to bring some updates.

This week I'm fully booked out. I might be able to take 1 or 2 more but don't be shy, just ask on tele and i will let you know if anyone drop out. 😃

And it's time to answer to some questions:

1. Why use Telegram and not WA? It's definitely first for privacy especially through mobile phone, alot of personal information can be obtain through online. So for now, I'm not comfortable but if this is something that i can do long-term, i will deifnitely get the WA up so that those who doesn't have tele can reach out to me. 😃

2. Why is your title, Hello.Massage? No special meaning but i thought it's very singaporean where we usually start with hello or hi or hey than we proceed to ask what we want to ask so this is me asking you guys, Hello Massage? haha

3. Are you here to stay? This is a hard question because it depends on whether i still have client/customer right? for now, i'm really thankful to you guys especially my repeated clients. I really appreciate you guys.

So actually i'm thinking of taking 2-3days off from work and do massage so i can provide for more. If you are for it. Can i get you guys to like this post. If got more than 10likes. I will do it. 😃

That's it. see you next week 😃

• 4 weeks later...

HELLO SEPTEMBER!!!

2/3 of the year is done! Not sure where you all at in your goals but there is still remaining time to do it =).

I finally have some time to update my poster. Haha. It's inevitable because petrol prices has been going up and i believe i'm still one of the more affordable outcall. 😃

Please see attached for the changing in pricing. As promised, those who have done a massage session with me, i have something for you guys.

Many are still asking about my operating hours, so here it is again. It's usually 10.30am till 10pm. Last call i will take is 9.30pm. But of course there are exception cases where if you asked for after 10pm, There will be late night charges between $10-$20. I don't go crazy over the pricing because i know earning is not easy. yup.

How do i decide on whether it's $10, $15 or $20? these few factors:

1. Where am i traveling from to your place?

2. Whether there is free parking available or not? certain places parking rates are $1.20 per half an hour. 

3. From your place back to my place after the massage. 

Yeah.

Ok! Thank you so much for your support and once again I'm sorry if i can't accomodate you last minute especially on the same day. I will do my best.

Massage Poster.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

It's been a busy month with my full-time work. I'm sorry that i couldnt take all the session. So i guess to streamline this side hustle, i would say moving forward, I will probably take about 13-15 slots a month and if time permits, I will take more.

I do understand that because i'm outcall, you guys need to see when you work from home or is alone at home. So i will try my best to accomodate but can't promise la. 

Having said that, you can start booking for Oct. 😃 

As usual, I will answer some questions:

1. Are you planning to get a massage bed?

- Which is question 6 on my first month and here i am 4th month into this side hustle. I am planning to get one but will probably get it by Jan 2024. 😃

2. Are you planning to get a space to do incall?

-  I don't think so for now, unless you guys comment below you would prefer incall then i will have to seriously consider because it will be a huge cost commitment to it. 😃

3. Do you have different oil for me to choose?

- Unfortunately no, I used to bring out 2 but after a while, i think sticking to one is easier for me and the oil i used all essential massage oil. Having said that, I left a bottle of oil at a client place so if oct will be a different scent. 

4. Is it a must to tip you?

- Of course not, I never demand nor request for it. It's always a surprise when a client gives but i'm putting out here as it is. 😃

Ok. Last quarter of 2023, let's go guys!!

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!!

Hope everyone is well and had a good time at Taiwan Pride.

It's been a busy Oct where i had to travel with family and work. Love and appreciate all your support. I'm unable to accomodate all of your requests in Oct. I will try my best for Nov as I'm not traveling so will try to take in as many as i can for Nov. 😃 

Ok. Thats all for me now! See you guys soon. Stay Safe and Stay Great!

• 1 month later...

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I'm so sorry that i didn't update my post for awhile.

Yes! I'm still doing massage, just that my main job was abit busy but i still take in you guys when i can. I will also try to reply your messages. Sorry i didn't reply especially if it's last minutes as i was not able to take you in,

This is my current daily massage slot i will take:

Mon - Fri (Daytime) 2 slot in the day 

Mon - Fri (Nighttime) 1 slot in the night

Weekends is by request basis. 😃

Thank you everyone for your kind support!! It's a great 2023 and I look forward to better 2024. =)

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY 2024 EVERYONE!!

What a start to 2024! 1 Week just flew by so fast! I hope everyone is well and keep your mind and heart clear of what's your goal for 2024! Even if you are not, Don't worry, pace yourself and take Jan to figure what's you want to achieve for 2024. Better to be slow and clear then fast but lost. 😃

My goal for this side hustle:

1. To provide better massage

2. Hopefully by end of 2nd quarter, i can save enough to upgrade myself for an advance massage course. 

3. Get a massage bed.

This is my current daily massage slot i will take:

Mon - Fri (Daytime) 2 slot in the day 

Mon - Fri (Nightime) 1 slot in the night

Please try not to ask me 30mins before you want a massage. I do drive but i can't head down in time and mentally i will probably be in a state of rest. At least 2-3 hours in advance, if i have a slot, i will take in. 

My Current Rates:

60mins - $75

95mins - $95

Anytime from 10am to 9.30pm. Please note that my last call is 9.30pm. any timing from 9.30pm onward will have late night charge from $10-$15. 😃

Thank you so much for your support and looking forward to a great 2024!