Male HQ

Would you occupy a seat meant for elderly or needy ?

Guest Steve

Peak hours definitely not seat. There is definitely a time where the cabin is so empty so that is where you can sit anywhere even the elderly seat. Remember that we also a paying patron. But still even we pay have to see scenarios. 

So to answer the question I would give my seat if I was that lad since I did manage to sit for a while or sometime. No issues actually. 

All is up to you and situation. Take it positive. 

Guest Sleep Standing

Nowadays people look old when they are actually quite young.  There were others elderly who looks young.   Another phoenoma is fat people look like they were pregnant.  Hard to tell which is which.

Will not since the seat location is situated near the door for easier boarding or alighting. 

But no right or wrong, depend whether the person is willing or not. Even if I am half asleep will try to open my eyes to check for any needy even if I am not sitting at the priority seat. 

Ever opened my eyes and standing in front of me is a “pregnant” person.. quickly stand up and give up my seat… but turned out is an uncle with big tummy…. He probably thinking wtf.. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cumman

I would sit in it. If someone needs it, I would happily give up my seat even I am not on these seat if they ask nicely. Unless I am really sick or injured.

For those rude elderly, I would give them the seat and just comment - They dont have much time to sit. So better let them sit.

On 5/29/2023 at 2:15 AM, Leonblowing said:

Of course anyone can take it. But must be responsible to give the seat when asked (hopefully by a deserving person)

Many needy people are too proud to ask.  You are doing right when you OFFER the seat to any person who is needy in your opinion.  And when asked,  there is no need to judge if the person is needy or not.  

99.99% i wouldn't sit, but there was once i saw a young person from a few meter away wanted to snatch the seat after someone get off, i was just beside the seat. i knew this type sure wont give up for elderly. so i purposely sit down and piss him off, then when there is an elderly get in i give the seat to the elderly

Edited by quanjishou

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.