Male HQ

Straight Hates gays, so says a gay man

Guest Embarrassment

Guest Embarrassment
9 minutes ago, Cfunsg2 said:

Finally had my first visit to keybox on Sunday afternoon. For all the bitching, whining and troll posting on this thread, I had an amazingly good time. For one, it was really crowded. Which I think is a good thing in this situation.

Got to suck off three guys in the extra dark maze. Got fucked standing while someone was giving me head. Had like 5 different guys suck my dick that day and one was so polite asking me to join him in a room so of course I joined him. Turned out to be a real cute guy. Didn’t know since the first encounter was so dark I might as well have been blind. 

No rooms available so we ended up playing a little in a corner until a room opened up. This sweet guy immediately started cleaning up the bed a little, but I just decided to use my towel as a base instead. 

More sucking, rimming, licking, some 69, which was all really fun. For a bottom only guy, he has a really nice rock hard cock. Finally, condom on, he lubed up and I entered him. Super tight. He came first and shot all the way to his chest which was really hot. Ended off cumming on him as well and called it a day.

And this is why straight people hate gay people because of the lifestyle... Its not born with it. It's a lifestyle... 

7 hours ago, Guest Embarrassment said:

And this is why straight people hate gay people because of the lifestyle... Its not born with it. It's a lifestyle... 

Isn't a free and voluntary lifestyle the result of the inclinations and overall nature one is born with?  

Your complaint seems to have its roots in your idea that those who adopt a gay lifestyle are not born with the inclination to do so.  This is FALSE.

Although a "gay gene" has not been found, that I know,  the possibility of homosexuality being inborn is rejected by the militant homophobic and the organized religions who need to define homosexuality as a sin.    Please don't add to their false propaganda.

9 hours ago, Guest Embarrassment said:

When straight people know about gay sex & saunas, many of them judged or even hated us as if they are so pure.

When straight guys visit prostitutues, generally, we don’t react the same way as they do.. 

Conclusion: those who judge, many times, they are just hypocrites 

Edited by robin

Guest Disappointed

My Christian friend say the gay education in Singapore makes it like gays just want to be loved etc. But like he said gays actually just wanna fuck around. As evident by the sauna... 

Only a small minority truly earn to be normal, have a normal relationship and be treated like a normal person. While the majority chooses it as a lifestyle. They don't have stable relationship, no real partner. Just many sex partner. 

While gay could be born like this. But it's definitely a choice to engage in gay sex rampantly like it's their god given right. This is why the law was so important to keep balance. But since its repealed, gay think it's normal to have orgy etc, sex party, illegal recording in toilet. Etc. 

Very bad.. 

14 hours ago, Guest Disappointed said:

My Christian friend say the gay education in Singapore makes it like gays just want to be loved etc. But like he said gays actually just wanna fuck around. As evident by the sauna... 

Only a small minority truly earn to be normal, have a normal relationship and be treated like a normal person. While the majority chooses it as a lifestyle. They don't have stable relationship, no real partner. Just many sex partner. 

While gay could be born like this. But it's definitely a choice to engage in gay sex rampantly like it's their god given right. This is why the law was so important to keep balance. But since its repealed, gay think it's normal to have orgy etc, sex party, illegal recording in toilet. Etc. 

Very bad.. 

Your "Christian friend" must be so inexperienced that he doesn't know that straights also just want to fuck around as much as they can.  But there is a difference. Straights only fuck around with women,  and women are not so willing to fuck around.  Also society indoctrinates the idea that women are more pure, delicate, virgin, and...  they can make babies,  so a man will not feel so free to fuck around with women,  unless...  he is a Donald Trump.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:08 AM, Guest Disappointed said:

Very bad.. 

Your Christian friend is such a discriminating prick, and you even call him your friend? Shame on your friend, shame on you.

Singapore do not have a gay education. There is nothing gay about Singapore's education system. He is bias. 

Your Christian friend don't fuck around as a guy? You sure? Straight men have the whole Geylang and Tinder app to find sex and gays have to settle for 4 saunas and gay app to find sex. The whole of Geylang bigger or the 4 saunas bigger? 

What is normal for a straight is not normal for a gay. What is normalcy? That is ignorance on your part. Stright looks for love, Gays also looks for love. It's harder for gays to look for love in the seas of straights because some of the guys they like / love most probably a straight.

Your Christian friend had not walked in the shoes of a gay man, so he would not know the pain of being one.

Who are you to judge what is right for another? You are the type of gay, gays hate.

Self-hating gays are the worst kind of gay. I feel sorry for you, living in a skin you hate. When you accept yourself as who you are, will you then find peace and happiness.

Namaste! 

Guest Gay sauna sux
2 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

Your Christian friend is such a discriminating prick, and you even call him your friend? Shame on your friend, shame on you.

Singapore do not have a gay education. There is nothing gay about Singapore's education system. He is bias. 

Your Christian friend don't fuck around as a guy? You sure? Straight men have the whole Geylang and Tinder app to find sex and gays have to settle for 4 saunas and gay app to find sex. The whole of Geylang bigger or the 4 saunas bigger? 

What is normal for a straight is not normal for a gay. What is normalcy? That is ignorance on your part. Stright looks for love, Gays also looks for love. It's harder for gays to look for love in the seas of straights because some of the guys they like / love most probably a straight.

Your Christian friend had not walked in the shoes of a gay man, so he would not know the pain of being one.

Who are you to judge what is right for another? You are the type of gay, gays hate.

Self-hating gays are the worst kind of gay. I feel sorry for you, living in a skin you hate. When you accept yourself as who you are, will you then find peace and happiness.

Namaste! 

Pink dot is how Singapore educates the general public by spreading misinformation that it's freedom of love. Etc. 

But as evident here, it's more of a freedom of fuck with no consequences. Gays don't want love they just want anal sex. 

How many of u gays want to get married and be loyal to one guy and build a family?? 

And how many of you are just sex pervert, who wanna fuck in sauna, record ppl in toilet, running around topless, or leaving cum stains on the floor and etc? 

Reflect. Take away the "sex" component and there is no "gay". While straight relationship sometimes don't even have sex. There is understanding, love, compassion, empathy, children and etc. Which gay won't understand cause gays just wanna get their cock suck or their ass plowed by some random cock in a dark maze 

12 hours ago, Guest Gay sauna sux said:

Pink dot is how Singapore educates the general public by spreading misinformation that it's freedom of love. Etc. 

But as evident here, it's more of a freedom of fuck with no consequences. Gays don't want love they just want anal sex. 

How many of u gays want to get married and be loyal to one guy and build a family?? 

And how many of you are just sex pervert, who wanna fuck in sauna, record ppl in toilet, running around topless, or leaving cum stains on the floor and etc? 

Reflect. Take away the "sex" component and there is no "gay". While straight relationship sometimes don't even have sex. There is understanding, love, compassion, empathy, children and etc. Which gay won't understand cause gays just wanna get their cock suck or their ass plowed by some random cock in a dark maze 

You must be a foreigner, or have you been hiding some Monastery oblivious to how Pink Dot started. Singapore is a progressive metropolitan country. it's inevitable when S'pore population better educated across age, ethnicity; women make greater strides and Youth in Singapore more open to LGBT rights, though Singapore is still ‘fairly conservative’—IPS report

I think you just crawl out from some rock with your dated and archaic thoughts.

What evidence had you shown? None. So what evidence are you referring to?  Just because of what you said? Sorry lor.

Don't you know that gays cannot married even if they want to? Do you know why? 

Just google.

Singapore currently does not recognise same-sex relationships in any form (such as marriage, civil unions or domestic partnerships).

5 Legal Obstacles LGBT Couples Face in Singapore (and How to Overcome Them)

Hey, we don't tell straight people not to fuck in Geylang, you don't tell the gays not to fuck in gay saunas. ok!

It' also none of your business who they fuck and how they fuck.

And please lah, the straights also record video in female toilets lah. 8 weeks’ jail for voyeur who filmed female colleague using toilet

For the straights, take away the sex = divorce for sure. Don't kid yourself. and like i mentioned, all is what you said, you did not have any proof. 

Let me show you other proof of what straight people can do.

1. S'pore couple fined S$23,000 for husband's photos of wife posing nude in public 18 times

2. Naked Couple Spotted At Holland Village

3. Couple strip naked and get intimate in Sentosa pool

So when straight couple openly go naked and or having sex in public pool and husband took pictures of wife nude in public places means that they are showing love? SMLJ!

What you don't understand is that you are just being a discriminating, bias, prick of a person. There will always be black sheep in any culture, religion, etc. gay or straight. But being a Singaporean, gay have every right to live their lives as they please and they don't need discriminating bias, assholes to tell him how they should live their live.  Gays wants to be fabulous, let them be, they want to marry, let them. Who the fucks have the rights to tell gays what kind of live they must live? Certainly not you. 

You can don't agree with the lifestyle choices of another person, but then. it's still none of your fucking business. 

8 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

You must be a foreigner, or have you been hiding some Monastery oblivious to how Pink Dot started. Singapore is a progressive metropolitan country. it's inevitable when S'pore population better educated across age, ethnicity; women make greater strides and Youth in Singapore more open to LGBT rights, though Singapore is still ‘fairly conservative’—IPS report

I think you just crawl out from some rock with your dated and archaic thoughts.

What evidence had you shown? None. So what evidence are you referring to?  Just because of what you said? Sorry lor.

Don't you know that gays cannot married even if they want to? Do you know why? 

Just google.

5 Legal Obstacles LGBT Couples Face in Singapore (and How to Overcome Them)

Hey, we don't tell straight people not to fuck in Geylang, you don't tell the gays not to fuck in gay saunas. ok!

It' also none of your business who they fuck and how they fuck.

And please lah, the straights also record video in female toilets lah. 8 weeks’ jail for voyeur who filmed female colleague using toilet

For the straights, take away the sex = divorce for sure. Don't kid yourself. and like i mentioned, all is what you said, you did not have any proof. 

Let me show you other proof of what straight people can do.

1. S'pore couple fined S$23,000 for husband's photos of wife posing nude in public 18 times

2. Naked Couple Spotted At Holland Village

3. Couple strip naked and get intimate in Sentosa pool

So when straight couple openly go naked and or having sex in public pool and husband took pictures of wife nude in public places means that they are showing love? SMLJ!

What you don't understand is that you are just being a discriminating, bias, prick of a person. There will always be black sheep in any culture, religion, etc. gay or straight. But being a Singaporean, gay have every right to live their lives as they please and they don't need discriminating bias, assholes to tell him how they should live their live.  Gays wants to be fabulous, let them be, they want to marry, let them. Who the fucks have the rights to tell gays what kind of live they must live? Certainly not you. 

You can don't agree with the lifestyle choices of another person, but then. it's still none of your fucking business. 

So where do straight people go to engage in mass orgy and themed night sex party in Singapore? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.